Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
Tah Smexy Giveaway! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soDavided

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3

I dont count myself as a proffessional either XD I just think that my best dance I've learned so far was lucifer XD me and four other friends sings and dance to the song LMAO The person I usually dance for is Taemin xD

For my dance Imma try to dance hoya for the paradise song if we do that one but for our other option who we dance doesn't really matter xD I hope I dont get stage fright because I get that SO bad like, I can even present in a classroom with out getting nervous xD.
Yay! Taemin, I think is the best dancer in that group! You must be the best dancer in the group if you are dancing his part :3

I wouldn't say best but thanks : D

It's normal to get stage fright 3nodding I'm sure you can do it : D Lol But I get stage fright too XD And yeah I think Taemin has the best part XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:59 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2

So how are you doing?

About to practiceing for my Hs talent show razz a bit early but I gotta start so if I can see if I can finish razz
What about you?

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 pm
UhhhDavidx3

It's normal to get stage fright 3nodding I'm sure you can do it : D Lol But I get stage fright too XD And yeah I think Taemin has the best part XD

Haha I hope so too! Have you heard of the group infinite? I also like mblaq too razz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:08 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

So how are you doing?

About to practiceing for my Hs talent show razz a bit early but I gotta start so if I can see if I can finish razz
What about you?

I'm just really bored. I guess I should finish wrapping presents since Christmas is in two days.  

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:11 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

So how are you doing?

What about you?

I'm just really bored. I guess I should finish wrapping presents since Christmas is in two days.

Oh, I actually dont remember the last time I wrapped a present :L But I never usually have to wrap presents cause my sister would think im in some kind of conspiracy againsther if I know what she gotfor Christmas razz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:13 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

So how are you doing?

What about you?

Oh, I actually dont remember the last time I wrapped a present :L But I never usually have to wrap presents cause my sister would think im in some kind of conspiracy againsther if I know what she gotfor Christmas razz

My family would kill me if I didn't wrap presents. We all love the surprise.  

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

So how are you doing?

What about you?

Aww surprises are nice! My house has been getting deliveries over the past couple of days so im very excited even though they haven't been wrapped and put under the tree xD The funny thing is I know where my presents are I just dont know what I got xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:27 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

So how are you doing?

What about you?

Aww surprises are nice! My house has been getting deliveries over the past couple of days so im very excited even though they haven't been wrapped and put under the tree xD The funny thing is I know where my presents are I just dont know what I got xD

lol. Well you'll have to tell me after Christmas.  

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

soDavided

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3

Haha I hope so too! Have you heard of the group infinite? I also like mblaq too razz

Lmao Yes I like both of those groups 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:57 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
-l- Broken Crystal -l-
3nodding

yum_puddi Hello there! c: yum_puddi

Hi ^^

-l- Broken Crystal -l-

Devoted Friend

9,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:34 pm
UhhhDavidx3
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3

Lmao Yes I like both of those groups 3nodding

yum_puddi Haha yeah their good! Whatcha get for Christmas? yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:35 pm
-l- Broken Crystal -l-
Tah Smexy Bunneh
-l- Broken Crystal -l-
3nodding

yum_puddi Hello there! c: yum_puddi

Hi ^^

Merry Christmas! c:

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:39 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2

lol. Well you'll have to tell me after Christmas.

Haha well, I got a game for my ps3 and a game for my xbox 360, I got a fuji film camera! ^_^ and two boxes of k-cup hit chocolate xD hahahaha I didnt really want much so I'm happy razz
What did you get?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:41 pm
yum_cupcake Merry Christmas everyone! yum_cupcake

Tah Smexy Bunneh

-l- Broken Crystal -l-

Devoted Friend

9,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:21 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh