Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland

Back to Guilds

You're a mass murderer.An insane lunatic.Because of that,you've ended yourself in Deadman Wonderland. 

Tags: Death, Fighting, Blood, Role Play, Deadman Wonderland 

Reply Scrapped
Veiledtruth: Tobias "Red Kite" Kiramaske

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VeiledTruth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:29 am
Username; Veiledtruth

Appearence:User Image
Character Name;Tobias Kiramaske(Tobi) [Red Kite]
Personality; Calm,level headed, wary,always assess the situation,normally holds no feelings towards others,very withdrawn.
How you ended up in Deadman Wonderland; Killed a little girl during a raid on a drug/prostitution house.
Are you on Death Row?; Yes
Are you a Deadman or a Common Prisoner?; Deadman
Cell mate(Will assign);
Prisoner Number; 7944
History: Tobias was at the top of his class in the police academy,His grades were exceptional and his marksmenship even better.As part of being in polie training he learned hand to hand combat,weapons use,and interrogation techniques.Soon he was noticed and moved into a special tactical unit.There his team was responsible for ridding the city of drug crime and prostitution rings.One day however a raid went wrong,Tobias had entered with three other men and while climbing the stairwell they were ambushed. all his comrades died. Tobias needed to finish the mission however,so he porceeded up the stairs to his destination. There he found a sleazy man getting ready to "make his purchase" in a young girl who couldnt be more than fifteen.the officer reacted quickly and in sheer rage kiled the man. The girl visiby frightned tried to run but instead ended up grabbing a broom to fight Tobi off. His senses kicking back in the policeman tried to calm her down she fought. During the struggle the broom snapped in half and in a turning pull by Tobi the shaft was driven straight through the young girl.Tobias stood there still holding the rest of the broom when others came in.he was disbarred from service for leaving downed officers,and arrested for the unlawful deaths of two people.arriving at deadman wonderland was not easy for him since most of the inmates there were people he arrested. However soon he accidently demonstrated his braches of sin which occured when four men tried to jump him in his cell,he was sent to G-Block and now competes in the deadly corpse carnaval. He still grieves over what he did and took the name of Red Kite as his bird name to symbolize that under him is always a life of pain,despair,and blood.
Gender;Male
Deadman power:Tobias can use his blood to make knuckle blades in front of his fists.He can also manipulate them to become larger,smaller,or fire them as a projectile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 am
For the cell thing i'll gladly move into someone else's cell and be there roomate but my guy is supposed to have been here awhile so can we just say that his cell was destroyed ,had electrical problems etc.  

VeiledTruth

Interesting Panda
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:56 pm
VeiledTruth
For the cell thing i'll gladly move into someone else's cell and be there roomate but my guy is supposed to have been here awhile so can we just say that his cell was destroyed ,had electrical problems etc.

Yea, ^^ I'm perfectly fine with that, lets say there was a big show down in there and everything went to hell; sounds to be a quiet reasonable excuse for a new room to me. How does having a cell with Tosoega Mitegi sound???  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:49 pm
Interesting Panda
VeiledTruth

Yea, ^^ I'm perfectly fine with that, lets say there was a big show down in there and everything went to hell; sounds to be a quiet reasonable excuse for a new room to me. How does having a cell with Tosoega Mitegi sound???

sounds great thanks  

VeiledTruth

Interesting Panda
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 pm
VeiledTruth
Interesting Panda
VeiledTruth

sounds great thanks

Awesome and no problem. feel free to head over to the cells and make up a cell.  
Scrapped

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games