Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)
Logged In: DIGIMON WORLD DS HARDMODE STORY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaxxxLVL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Mandatory:

Rule 1: You can only create the FIRST 3 digimon you get 100% of in each area
-No Duplicates
-All must be nicknamed
-If a certain Digimon is required to progress the story, you are allowed to catch it and release it when you're finished using it.

Rule 2: If a Digimon dies it must be deleted/permanently farmed/banked. It's considered erased.

Optional:

Rule 6:You can only Digivolve or Degenerate Digimon once it reaches it's MAX level cap.

Rule 8:You can only use the codes if the codes are in game. Basically if someone say Alphamon gives you a code for DotAgumon then you can use the code other than that no codes can be used until after you beat the game.

"BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP" the alarm on my clock went off. "HUH!?" I woke up and looked around at everything. I was still in my room. Nothing destroyed no Pokemon partners. I took a look at my clock to see what day it was. That couldn't be right? It's 3 months until I start my Pokemon quest? Was it all just a dream? It was so real. Ms. Piggy...Al Capone...Steve...they were real...weren't they? I went into deep thought for a minute, but only for a minute because my thought was broken by my mom calling me "Z! Get ready for some breakfast!" "Alright mom! Be there in 5 minutes!" I called out to her and then started my morning ritual for today.

I rushed downstairs to scarf down breakfast. Mom had the TV on for the news. I never really paid attention to it until this one report came on about a Virtual Reality game that's sweeping through Unova.
"MOM! Can you turn up the volume?" I asked.
"Sure dear." she replied and turned up the volume.
"D-WORLD! That's right you heard it here on PKMN News. A Virtual Reality game that prepares young trainers for their adventure ahead right at home. It was created by a Young Man from the Kanto region who worked on the Famous Professor Oak. His name is Kain, and we just so happen to have Kain here for an Interview over the latest Livecaster, how are you doing Kain?" The news reporter says.
"Not too shabby, Cindy, may I call you Cindy?"
"Sure, now what makes this Virtual Reality game, D-WORLD, so great?" Cindy asked.
"Well Cindy, first it's Virtual Reality, meaning you can literally FEEL the game and become part of it, second it already has a massive online player community.: Kain says.
"Well how does D-WOLRD work?" Cindy asked.
"I was wondering when we would get to that. In D-WORLD you have your own customizable avatar that represent you in the D-WORLD community then you have a team of these Digital Monsters..." Kain says but doesn't get to finish.
"Digital Monsters? What are those?" Cindy asked.
"They are Monsters we created to be similar to our Pokemon but they aren't Pokemon, they have unique codes that allow them to communicate to the Tamer using their language, and instead of a normal Pokemon evolution where you can't go back and can only go forward we have implemented a Digivolution and Degeneration system." Kain says.
"Digivolution? Sounds alot like our Pokemon's Evolution." Cindy says.
"It does doesn't it. Well let me explain how it works. All Digimon have different evolution branches and different stages of evolution. Digivolution allows you to decided how they Evolve. Let's take our most popular Digital Monster Agumon for example. He has 3 different Digivolution Routes and each route only goes up to a certain point. If we take the first route we could evolve or Digivolve him to Greymon his Champion level Digivolution then after that comes Metalgreymon his Ultimate level and finally Wargreymon his Mega Level. His other route he would Digivolve into Geogreymon as a Champion level, Risegreymon his ultimate, and Shinegreymon his Mega." Kain says.
"Why so many "Digivolution" stages and "Digivolution Route"" Cindy asked.
"Well there's only 5 real Digivolution stages. "In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega", we decided to have this many because a lot of competitive people like to see a lot of evolutions. That's how they know they're Digimon is getting stronger." Kain says.
"What about this Degeneration part?" Cindy asks.
"Well Cindy Degeneration is like a reverse Digivolution, it's there to increase the max level cap on your Digimon and too allow the Tamer to go back and change the Digivolution Route if he or she wanted to." Kain said.
"What other aspects of D-WORLD are there besides this entirely new system of Digivolution?" Cindy asked.
"Well there are many people to battle with, wild Digimon to befriend, and quests to do." Kain answered.
"Well it sure seems like an interesting game, Maybe I'll join in and buy it." Cindy said with a smile.
"Well it's been a pleasure to be here." Kain said
"Pleasure to have you here Kain. Our next story...." The volume on the TV went down.
"Moooooooom?" I said.
"Yes Z?" she said.
"Can I get it? Please? Please? Please?" I begged.
"Who says I haven't already gotten for you as a gift?" She teased.
"YOU DID!?" I said excited.
"Yes, but you'll have to wait until your Birthday for me to give it to you" she snickered.
"B-b-but!" I said.
"No buts or no game!" she said.
"Fiiine!" I groaned.
"Now you'll just have to be a good boy until Sunday then" she said.
"Alright mom." I said.

After that morning the day just got boring. I played with my friends, and we talked about the D-WORLD game. We're all super pumped for it. By the end of this week I will have. I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:27 pm
A week has passed has passed since I got hype for D-WORLD. I've been reading about it and I already have my account preregistered to go online. My in game name is Zeke, because Ezekiel wouldn't fit, but in order to get my digimon and everything I have to get in game, but today's the day I should be getting it. I get ready to head down stairs. My shirt's on backwards my hair's still a mess, but I can't wait to rip into D-WORLD! Step by step I head down the stairs my heart beats with excitement. "Z!" I hear my mother call as I'm heading down the stairs. I rush down now and there she is smiling with her hands behind her back. "Happy Birthday!" she exclaims and brings her hands out and there in her hands lies the object I've been waiting for...D-WORLD! I let out a yelp of excitement and snatch the game.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MOM!" I yell in excitement.
"It's okay. It's your birthday after all." She smiles. "Well I guess you want to rip into it rugrat." she continued.
"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes" I chatter.
"Okay but first you have to clean up and eat breakfast." she says.
"Okay I will." I said as I rushed up stairs hooked up the game and Wirtual Reality system, got showered, dressed, then headed downstairs to scarf down my food.
"Damn rugrat, that game isn't going anywhere." mom said giggling.
"I know, but I'm super excited!" I said and finished my last bite of food.

With everything done I completely hook up the Virtual Reality headset, put on the VR gloves and now I'm ready to enter. I close my eyes put the disc into the system and turn it on. At that moment I finally open my eyes to find my body completely blank. I'm floating ina Digital Space, green 0's and 1's surround me.
"What is your username?" a computerized voice asked.
"Zeke" I replied.
"What is your password?" The voice asked again.
"Prodigious" I replied again.
"Please customized your avatar." The voice says and a mirror appears in front of me.
"Alright I want these red goggles on my head, brown messy hair, I'll keep my facial detail, I want a blue T-shirt, khaki shorts, and blue striped sneakers." I said and the mirror formed an avatar to match my looks.
"Is this correct?" The voice asks.
"Yes." I said.
"Mr. Gure will be meeting you for the tutorial of D-WORLD the Digital Tamer World. Enjoy." The computer voice says and the Digital space starts to change into a town area. I find myself as my avatar standing on a purple platform.
"Hello Zeke!" an old man says.
"Are you Mr. Gure the Tutorial expert?" I asked.
"That's me." he said with a smile.
"Well what do I need to know?" I asked.
"Well can you tell me what you already know?" he replied.
"Well I know that I need a Digimon to begin, I also know there's several ranks of tamers, Normal, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum." I said.
"Very good, now do you know what those Purple and Green platforms do?" he asked.
"Those are portals right?" I questioned.
"Yes, yes very good, they take you to different areas in the digital world that you can unlock when you rank up." he smiled.
"Do you know how the battle system works?" he asked.
"No, I haven't read anything about that." I said.
"Well then watch this video." he says and a floating virtual screen appears in front of me.
It should an Agumon vs. a blue dog like digimon called Gaomon.
"In order to order your digimon to attack, flee, or defend you must use the Battle Command system that will appear when I random generated battle start." Mr. Gure explains as the video shows the system command list being used.
"Items can also be used through the same system." he finished as the video finished.
"Also when a battle happens your digivice will scan the data of the digimon you encounter, but until the next patch for the game comes out you will only be able to create the first 3 digimon you get 100% scans of in each new area." Mr. Gure said.
"Mr. Gure, when do I get my Digivice?" I asked.
"Oh! come along with me." he said and began walking.
I followed along until we stopped in a room with an Angel looking Digimon and a big Dragon Digimon.
"Zeke this is ClavisAngemon lead Digimon of the Tamer Union and this is Azulongmon leader of Normal Rank and New Tamers like yourself." Mr. Gure says.
"Thank you Mr. Gure we can take it over from here." Azulongmon the Dragon digimon said.
"Very well, I'll take my leave." Mr. Gure leaves the room.
"Hello Zeke, I see you don't have a Digivice yet." ClavisAngemon the Angel digimon said.
"No I don't." I said.
"Well Azulongmon here will bestow one upon you." ClavisAngemon said.
"I Azulongmon, recognize Zeke as a Digimon Tamer." Azulongmon said as a glowing orb came up from the ground floated around me and turned into a Digivice that wrapped around my neck.
"Now that you have a Digivice you must choose your first Digimon!" Azulongmon said.
"Digital Transport Tanemon, Koromon, Tsunomon!" A computerized voice said and 3 lights appeared in front of me.
"I'm Tanemon the Plant/Insect Digimon, my specialty is MP skills." the first light took shape as a Plant digimon.
"I'm Koromon the Dragon Digimon, I'm much more balanced the best for new Tamers." the second light took shape into a pink ball with squiggly rabbit like ears.
"I'm Tsunomon the Animal Digimon, if you're a fighter at heart you'll like that I'm a Attack Type." the third light took shape into an orange fuzz ball with a horn.
"The choice is yours Zeke." Azulongmon said.
"Alright, Tsunomon looks like the best choice for me!" I said.
"Tsunomon Digital Transfer!" My digivice spoke.
"Congratulations Zeke, you now are a Digimon Tamer with a Tsunomon, what will you nickname him?" Azulongmon asked.
"I think I'll name him Shotaro!" I said.
"That's a good name, now I have a quest for you an Shotaro so you can get a Digifarm!" Azulongmon said.
"Digifarm?" I asked.
"A Digifarm is a way to train Digimon you can't take with you in your quest considering you can only take 6 Digimon with you, 3 to battle and 3 as relief." Azulongmon says.
"Oh Azulongmon, what happens if a Digimon's HP reaches 0? I asked.
"Then that Digimon's data will be erased from the systems." he said in a disappointing tone.
"Oh...Well it's my job not to let that happen to the tamed Digimon, right?" I questioned.
"Yes, yes, you catch on quick Zeke, now for your quest. I need you to go to the Data Forest and collect 100% scan data for Togemon. Can you do this?"
"I sure can!" I said.
"Well then exit this room and head to the green portal to transport to the Data Forest and begin your quest!" Azulongmon said.
I exited the room and started on my way.

DIGIMON:

Tsunomon-Shotaro-1  

MaxxxLVL

Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas