Reply Deadly Hits
Why can't I quit cutting..? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muddy Marill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 pm
Yeah, I'm good for now, but I'll definitely hit you up if I ever need someone to talk to. You can talk to me whenever you feel like it, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:03 pm
i never liked cutting....burning is faster, cleaner and hurts more.  

DresdenDawl

Dapper Dabbler

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

just another scrub

King Noob

14,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:30 am
I think the main reason people cut themselves is to deflect the pain inside. Trying to equalize the pain they feel on the inside with the pain of one's own flesh. That's one of the reasons some people find tattoos addicting. I've never been a cutter but my fiance has, she has the scars to show it. It's definitely not a healthy substitute than to talk to a friend about the problems you're having.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 am
Dud, that was a loooong time ago. Now, I'm happy as ********. Like, you can't enev process how happy I am. I think cutting's just a way to distract yourself from all of everything else, the pain and the guilt. When you drive a blade past your skin and suddenly all of that is nothing, all you can think is about the wound, so it's like, everything else is driven into the past. But briefly. It was horrible what my friends had to see me go through, I wish I could take it all back.

But I can't.

But it doesn't matter, I can forget all of that every now and then, (despise the ugly scars from gashing all over my thighs.) And I'm beyond happy.
To annyone who still suffers, I honestly beleive Marijuana saved me.
Before smoking, I would try and kill myself and all of that other s**t
Now, I walk around, whith the BIGGEST smile on my face on beautiful days and all I can thing is, "Mannn, nature's so amazing"
Rather than thinking, "Why am I still trying?"  

The Doctors Regular

just another scrub

King Noob

14,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 am
Well I'm glad to see that you're doing better and found a way to deal with your problems. I smoke weed on occasions also, it does relieve a lot of stress and helps you relax.  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff