Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:08 am
User Image
Vinata wandered around aimlessly through the treetops, smiling kindly to all she passed. It felt like it hadn't been that long ago that Jubes had found her lost in the forest down below and had brought her to the pride. It had been hard for her in the beginning trying to learn how to climb the trees to get to the pride, but eventually she was able to prove herself worthy. However, she still needed to become one of the people. Not that they were un-accepting of her to begin with. But she felt the need to prove she was worthy of being one of them. Of living among them. Now that she was an adult she felt she had spent her life showing them she was worthy, but now would be the real test. She was a huntress for now, wanting to work her way up or stay where she was. Vinata found herself unable to decide. As she came to a halt a loud sigh escaped her maw and her head drooped slightly. It felt like there was a heavy weight on her shoulders, one that seemed like it would never leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

“My, that was some sigh,” said a gentle voice behind the befuddled lioness. Seze moved forward, easily maneuvering through the trees. For her, it was second nature. She had lived in the pride long enough to find it no harder to getting around than being on the ground. Actually, sometimes it seemed more difficult to move about on the ground level. She wasn’t as used to hard rocks against her delicate paws.

The beautiful lioness sat herself on a thick branch not too far from the other, her soft gray eyes observing the other knowingly. She had worked with cubs long enough to recognize a sour disposition when she saw one- something was clearly bothering this young lady. She didn’t need the other to be a child for her to figure it out.

She wanted to help her sister- it was only nature to help your own, right?

“Is everything alright, dear sister?” She asked lightly, her tail delicately wrapping against her star-spotted legs. “I don’t mean to pry, of course, I just wish to help if I may be of some kind of service to you. You seem unhappy, and I never want to see anyone in my pride who is unhappy.”

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas