Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unavailable (under Construction: Used to be Depths)

Back to Guilds

(nothing as of yet) 

Tags: Sci-fi, Cyberpunk, Some Fantasy aspects 

Reply to be announced
RP Affiliates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Captain

Mystical Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:54 pm
This role-plays name)

Please do not post your own up, if you have one that you want advertised here, please get permission from one of the guild crew members and send it to them with a short explanation of what the guild is about (at least a 6-7 sentence paragraph) and the banner which will be placed under the correct categories.

We are also accepting created banners for our own rp to post up here on the first post. Please though do not make the picture of the rp too large, no bigger then the wolfkrone banner. Also, please be sure the banner for either the one for this rp or one of your own is appropriate.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:01 pm
Massive Guild Rps

These are Guilds that allow you to join and either rp in an rp already created, or to create your own rp. Of course you could always do both! First, make sure you read their specific rules to be sure of exactly what it is that you are allowed to do.

Note that this guild may have gone on a permanent Hiatus.

User Image
Made by Paradoxical Pixel of WOLFKRONE

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=58181][img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/ukolgirl/3-1.jpg[/img][/url]
Made by [b]Paradoxical Pixel[/b] of [b]WOLFKRONE[/b][/align]

xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Captain

Mystical Lunatic

xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Captain

Mystical Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 pm
Survival Horror

Horror

Romance

Arranged Marriage/War Based

FanFiction Based
(anything based around a specific book series or anime/manga/short novel/movie/tv show ect. You can place it here or in one of the other categories, it doesn't matter. Or more then one if you must.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 pm
Supernatural

Fantasy

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Psychological Based
(kinda like if you think about something like Shutter Island, or that movie I for some reason can never remember the name of even though I love it..ugg. Any ways it's more of psychological based. Or if you want another example, kinda like something happens, and you are left wondering, did it happen in your head, or was it real? It seems obvious to you at first but then you have to think more into it, wondering if you made it all up because of something, or if the other person is just trying to convince you that it was a certain way when it was possibly not. Get it? I hope so...cause I'm confusing myself.)

xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Captain

Mystical Lunatic

xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Captain

Mystical Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 pm
Because they deserve their own categories.
Steam Punk / Cyber Punk
Cyber punk is basically Steam Punk with futuristic aspects instead of past ones

Steam Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:42 pm
Other

xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Captain

Mystical Lunatic

to be announced

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash