Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:57 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image

Cassie stood up from the desk she had been sitting at and said glancing away, taking off her glasses and wiping them on her shirt, "I wouldn't worry about that, Felicia. I can control any living thing. I could totally stop you from going wild."

Putting on her glasses she continued, "It's a useful secondary power-though of course it is more useful to use than my primary power." With a smile she added, "Regardless we all should head out soon. I saw on the television that they are already preparing for the event in NYC, already. Felicia has had some time to train. I did a run in the danger room before skipping out on class-" she glanced up at Myth innocently and smiled, "See I did do something before I skipped out. I figured one high score is good enough for me. Hate to show off too much. Okay, mostly because I'm lazy."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp nodded when Shadow Walker announced she had found a good spot and neither he nor Blink protested when they arrived in the abandoned building Shadow Walker had found. Blink was still rubbing her head and Warp glanced at Blink's broken phone he had been carrying. Taking another shot at repairing it he smiled as the phone returned to being as good as new. Warp walked to one of the boarded up windows and looked out, a large smile forming on his face. "Brilliant... oh, and my powers are back," Warp said tossing the phone to Blink.

Blink easily caught the phone and looked down at it with a frown.

Warp snapped his fingers, and a force field appeared beside him where a sniper riffle formed from crushed dust that had been in his pocket. "Your power should be back, too, Blink."

Blink shrugged, "That's good. Care to get rid of this bump on my head while your at it?"

Warp glanced over at her and sighed as he took the riffle in his hands, "I wouldn't suggest it with you on the other side of the room. Farther away the less control I have..." He glanced out the crack before and frowned, "Pretty good shot of the stage. Maybe after taking out the Head I could dissemble the Sentinal they are going to show off..."

Blink sighed as she crossed the room, "And let me guess you are going to rope little Miss Shadows and me into something like that? Sentinals are huge from what I read... a lot bigger than something you can put in one of your force fields." She glanced over at Shadow Walker and said, "Please help me talk out of his ridiculous whimsical thinking, Shadow Walker. I mean killing someone this way is bad enough but making a spectacle like that..."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

The Black Reaper

The Black Reaper took a sharp intake of breath. As he was just getting used to his newfound abilities, he was taken by surprise when his senses went haywire. Three mutants had just appeared. Teleportation. Now where? he focused the scope of his detection and scanned the buildings. Soon, he narrowed it down to a particular building, on one particular floor. He couldn't narrow it down any more with how far away he was. And as much as he wanted to stay close to the podium, he needed to investigate. He pulled his knife and sped off to the nearest rooftop. Making his way along the rooftops of NYC was a favorite method of transportation for the Black Reaper, considering the varying heights allowed for many different hiding places. He quickly made his way to the roof of the building the mutants were inside. He walked over to a power substation on the roof. Almost every building in New York had a substation on the roof, it was that common. He took his knife and used it as a screwdriver to unhinge the panel. He placed his hand on the circuit board and sent a massive electrical spike through it. The building's power would go out, with the fuses fried. The Black Reaper would then swing out over the edge of the roof and swing into an open window on the top floor. It was a five story building. His sensory abilities told him the mutants were exactly two stories below, and one room over. He glanced out the window to the main stage. It was an almost perfect position to see the action. The thought of a sniper's nest ran through the Black Reaper's mind as he made his way to the staircase, his assassination instincts taking over. But then, he also thought about the possible outcomes of an assassination of the Head. That would be a thorn out of his own side.

CURRENT POWERS
Molecular Manipulation
Amp

Jason Richter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 pm
mc2
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

Warp glanced over at her and sighed as he took the riffle in his hands, "I wouldn't suggest it with you on the other side of the room. Farther away the less control I have..." He glanced out the crack before and frowned, "Pretty good shot of the stage. Maybe after taking out the Head I could dissemble the Sentinal they are going to show off..."

Blink sighed as she crossed the room, "And let me guess you are going to rope little Miss Shadows and me into something like that? Sentinals are huge from what I read... a lot bigger than something you can put in one of your force fields." She glanced over at Shadow Walker and said, "Please help me talk out of his ridiculous whimsical thinking, Shadow Walker. I mean killing someone this way is bad enough but making a spectacle like that..."

User Image
????????? ??????
my name is Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker smiled at Warp's approval of the place she found and felt relieved when he found his power returned. She felt that among the three of them he was the most powerful or at least the most experienced with these missions.

"On the contrary Blink, I think it's a great idea. Less than a handful of homosuperiors taking down their display model as huge as you say it is. It may give the MRD something to think about. Who knows perhaps it would remove some of their financial support. At that point it would take a real long time before they try something else."

She turned toward Warp "However, Blink has a point... How do you plan to pull that off? Do you think you can cover the whole thing with your force field? On top if that, how much control will you have in that distance? If you have less control across the room you may have even less out there. If it's too much of a risk it may be best to save it for another mission."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:50 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image
"Ten feet. His range is approximately ten feet," Blink said, bluntly.

Warp glanced over at Blink and said with a smile, "Cut a giant at its feet enough times and it shall fall. In my case, using sporadic force fields I would destroy it piece by piece. Hell, Blink could even teleport me closer to help."

Blink opened her mouth to answer when the building turned pitch dark besides the light coming from the boarded window. She let out a short shriek and jumped back. Meanwhile Warp sighed, the room brightening with a few globes of light and floating by his side were a row of perfectly lined daggers in the air. "Odd..." Warp muttered before looking over at Blink, "Will you so kindly watch the door? I'm going to see if I sense anything amiss within my range..."

"Which isn't all that great," Blink muttered, teleporting to the door leading to the hallway. "And what am I supposed to do if I do run into anyone, by the way? I'm not you: I'm not a fighter. And I am not interested in fighting. Like ever."

"That's why you have me, Princess," Warp said sarcastically, before he glanced over to Shadow Walker: "Any weapon you prefer?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
my name is Shadow Walker

With a little more confidence, she answered, "One of those should be sufficient." refferring to one of the daggers Warp had floating around. After Warp provided her with one, she said, "If anyone comes around, it will be too bad for them..." She drops into her shadow, her voice came from all shadows of the room and spoke in unison,"I thrive in the darkness."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

The Black Reaper

The Black Reaper used his sensory powers to watch the mutants below. Let's see... teleportation... shadow control... matter manipulation? Interesting. his thoughts raced through his mind. These were powerful mutants. whom he shouldn't take lightly. He just needed information. He made his way to the third floor. He sensed which room they were in and sidestepped into the room next to it. He focused his sensory abilities. These were powerful mutants. Underlings of Magneto? Renegades from Genosha? There were many possibilities. He sat there silently in the dark, waiting. He decided all he wanted was information.

CURRENT POWERS
Molecular Manipulation
Amp

Jason Richter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:35 am
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp nodded as Shadow Walker took a knife and said, "That is true about your powers. If it was someone, it really wasn't smart to shut off the lights when one of your enemies uses shadows as a medium. And it is kind of useless for me, since I can create light using my power."

He smiled and muttered, "I should add night goggles to the list of things I keep in my pocket... Ah the nuisance of actually needing a fair amount of an item and not being able to make something out of nothing..."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
my name is Shadow Walker

She emerged halfway next to Warp. Then asked softly,"If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look around. I may be able to find something easier in the dark, without night vision goggles and bring someone here if there is someone responsible." It seemed obvious she was feeling more confident with her abilities, especially with the lights out. The possibilies for her, within this building were endless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:28 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp nodded and the bag that Blink had been carrying that was lying nearby opened and a small box floated into his hand. He opened the box, showing three small darts with a vile, before he closed it again. He held it out to Shadow Walker, "One of these should be able to knock out an elephant for twelve hours. Feel free to use all of them if you find our intruder."

"Won't that kill someone?" Blink hissed.

"Nah," Warp said, "I milked Hypnos."

Blink raised a brow, "You mean Viper? He calls himself Viper. And you did what with him? God that sounds so wrong..."

"Like a snake. You can milk snakes," Warp sighed, rolling his eyes, before saying, "Anyways Shadow Walker, please go see if you find someone. If so knock them out using one of the darts and bring them here so I can figure out what to do with them."  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
my name is Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker grinned at her new assignment. "I won't let you down." She took the darts and went into the darkness. The girl started from the top floor, looking through from the darkness all shadows were different levels of light shapes she can emerge from. Since all was encased in darkness it was practically viewing the room in day light. She moved down to the other floors and returned to the third. She saw a figure, a breathing human figure. Moving through the darkness, was something even Amp could not detect.

The Black Reaper felt a sting at his neck which was one of the darts that Warp gave her. The liquid went into his system. She wasn't sure how long it would take for the venom to take effect. It may be best to keep the victim occupied until the dart took its effect. She sent a text to Warp letting him know that there was someone next door and had already used the dart. After that was sent she decided to have a little fun with him next.

Her voice was heard all over the room, her laughter, "My aren't you the lucky one. Might I have the name of my first opponent?" she strolled out of the darkness. Her face was that of the late Catherine Smithe, one that has been all over magazines. The MRD knew well that it was because of her death her parents had funded the organization with a substantial amount of money. In fact her parents would be speaking at the ceremony about the matter and how important it is to increase defenses against mutants.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 pm
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

User Image

"I think your guardian will know the difference between bystanders and the MRD. Since they will be the ones after you. But I won't let it come to that." Dean responded to Felicia. Dean let the comments about skipping slide for now. Right now they were discussing something far more critical. Besides he could always get back at her.

"But agreed your secondary power could keep her in line if push comes to shove. And we should get ready soon. Even if the presentation is tomorrow if they get a good shot they will take it. I wouldn't be surprised if Warp tries to destroy the Sentinel to show them how out of their league they are. Sounds like his kind of thing."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

The Black Reaper

The Black Reaper's sensory went haywire. One of the mutants had disappeared. In a matter of moments, The Black Reaper's sensory spotted the mutant directly behind him. He spun around and a sharp sting went into his neck at an odd angle. He grabbed it and yanked it out. Inspecting quickly, it would seem the vial was filled with some sort of poison. He looked around for his adversary, but the mutant was gone again. He inspected his neck and noted the dart had only grazed him, but it was enough to inject the liquid into him. He silently activated his Molecular Manipulation to work within his own body to irradiate the liquid. The mutant appeared behind him as it spoke. The Black reaper stood straight as he stared at the girl. Catherine Smithe? Interesting. He said nothing. They would not know the venom had failed, so they would attempt to stall him until the venom took affect. Perhaps this encounter could work to his advantage? "I am the Black Reaper." he said through his mask. If this girl had heard any of the rumors, she would know she had just "captured" the most infamous mutant assassin in the area.

CURRENT POWERS
Molecular Manipulation
Amp

Jason Richter

OOC: Seeing as how Shadow Walker would need to have rematerialized to use the dart, Jason would notice, even if too late.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image

"Well yeah. That's a duh," Cassie said in regards to her brother. "He likes showing off. And, it would be pretty impressive to take down a Sentinel on your own, regardless of considering repercussions." Stretching she said, "He was such a nice kid when he was younger. A bit of a dork, but kind of sweet. Wonder what happened?"

Shrugging, she said changing the subject, "When are we heading out, then? Should I suit up in uniform now?"

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games