Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:59 pm
mc2

Warp watched her, examining her carefully as she coughed out water and struggled with trying to remember whatever it was that she was trying to remember. He smiled at her and said, "Don't worry about remembering anything right now. You are safe now. Whatever happened don't worry about it."

His eyes narrowed briefly as he noticed her hand seeming to disapear through a shadow, and dismissed it for now. His first priority was to keep her calm, he had seen what happened when other homosuperiors were sppoked, they could lose control of their powers- end up hurting someone else or themselves. Standing up he walked to the wall and leaned against it, giving the girl space. "You can call me Warp. I picked you up from the beach and healed some of your wounds. You're at my penthouse. Like I said: you're safe now."

User Image
????????? ??????
???

She turned to him and said, " Thank you" here eyes shimmered a little while saying that. She noticed her hair, it was...purple a violet more like. "I'm not normal am I?" she almost sounded disappointed as she said it. Vaguely remembering a sense of dread on the day she found out. Her eyes look back up at Warp his kindness, not judgement was something she had been longing for so long. Her eyes welled up, if she was aware of why she was crying these would be tears of joy. "Do you have a tissue I don't know whats come over me...I- Genosha?" she saw the brochure she had with her. "Heh, sounds like a place I should go, if I'm a mutant...". With that it was safe to guess that her general knowledge of things seemed to be okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:00 pm
mc2

As the door closed to the bathroom Cassie got off her bed, pulled out a pair of leather shorts, a white t-shirt, and a black silk vest and changed. She listened as she heard the toilet was being used, but paused when she started hearing yelps. She frowned, putting on her glasses again and went to the bathroom door and knocked. "Are you okay? Need any help in there?"

She considered kicking in the door if she didn't get a satisfactory response in ten seconds. She began to count in her head as she waited.

User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia was in a lot of pain due to all the terrible matting in her fur caused by all she went through in her long search for the X-men. Her fox eyes watered a little from how much pain she was in. She felt she owed the girl an explanation, since she was kind enough to offer her clothes and let her use the bathroom. She shifted enough to speak, her voice sounded partially like a girl and partially like a beast with a lot of growl in her voice. "I- I'm sorry Miss Cassie... it's harder to shift back since I hadn't done so in a while...grrr... these matts...grrrr... they are really bad and hurt... grrr... limited movement..grrr... I'll clean up... no matter what form I'm in...grrr... sorry... with that she shifted back to her fox form. She let out a howl indicating that she was in her fox form. She felt a little dizzy, all that concentration form earlier then stumbled and plopped down on the floor. With her ears lowered and toward the back she snorted out of frustration. Then panted a little.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:37 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp sighed going to the counter and tossing her a box of tissues. "Oye," He said turning to face her, his blue eyes bright. "We don't use the "m" word here. We are homosuperior. Homosapiens call us "mutants" because they are a bunch of cowards afraid of the future."

His tone softened as he continued, "You are as normal as it gets when it comes to being here. Genosha is a paradise for homosuperiors. No worries, no threats. No oppressive governments."

Smiling he half-joked, "No more being a circus act and getting swords stuck through you to feed yourself because of narrow-sighted, biggeted family are too big of cowards to take care of their own child- children. After all the government is always right."

He realized he was getting irritated and took a deep breath before adding, "I wouldn't worry about your physical evolutions- the hair, your ears..." he paused considering how best to word what he was about to say- she was pretty, he thought about making a coment along those lines, but he thought better about it. Considering the amount of girls he had gotten mixed up with since he arrived in Genosha it would be smartest to not start flirting with newcomers. Then he decided to simply say, "You should be proud of the changes. It shows who and what you are."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:50 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image

Cassie nodded considering what Felicia said. She turned to return to her bed and then changed her mind. "I'm coming in. I'll help you with your fur."

Not waiting for the door to open she tried the door, smiling to find it unlocked. Noticing the exhausted fox on the floor she began to search her cabinents. Pushing past expensive soaps, shampoos, conditioners, creams, and other bottles she pulled out several items and set it on the counter around the sink. Moving she stoppered the tub and started the water. Turning to the fox, she waved at the bottles on the sink. "I'll wash you. I never had a pet of my own- my mother hated- hates- animals, and I'm sure most of my supplies are not approved for animal use, but you're not exactly the run of the mill animal, now are you? Anyhow, I use that stuff when I really need it, usually after a mission or something. Guarenteed to get out the worst gore and dirt and most stubborn tangles."

Cassie smiled, "It'll probably be easier to shift forms when you don't have your pretty fur all matted up. Trust me enough to give you a bath? I promise not to hurt you or get soap in your eyes."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 am
User Image

Felicia Carter
???

Felicia stood up and wagged her tail with delight when she heard Cassie knew what she was talking about. She stood up and placed her two paws at the edge of the bath then figuring out where was the most space to land on she aimed her self toward the corner then hopped up, pulling herself up. It wasn't enough hop to get up, all of that shifting did wear her out. She felt herself getting help from Cassie to get to the ledge. Once there she lowered herself where she could feel the water. Her paw tapped the water, it felt a little to warm she shook her paw. She tried again this time letting herself into the water very slowly, getting used to the temperature as she went, it felt good. Her eyes closed being so content in the water. Already she could feel her aches and pains soothed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

Cassie got up and picked up a bottle of expensive shampoo and conditioner. She began to pour some shampoo and into her palm and began to masage Felicia's fur, washing away dirt and tangles. As she worked Cassie began to talk, "I don't know how much you know, but you're at the Xavier Mansion. It's a school for mutants. The sentinals had destroyed it over a year ago, but Emma Frost and Cyclopes rebuilt. I was one of the first new students they recruited. They found me at LAX, waiting to board a plane. While your abilities no doubt make it easier to hide in the wild, mine make it easier to hide among people. Besides I like fancy things. Being on the run without designer clothes, five star hotels, five star dinning... it just seems wrong."

She smiled, begining to wash the shampoo out of the fox's fur, "Not that I lived in luxury in the begining. I tried to space out what money I had, not use my power. But the government tends to look for mutants in places off the beaten track. It was easier for me to live in plain sight, though the constant running was tiresome. In the end, I'm glad that Emma and Cyclopes found me. I have a home again. I have a cause to fight for. I can use my powers for non selfish needs."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia was enjoying the rubbing of her fur. Not so much when she had to get one of the harder tangles out. Then she heard something, she rotated her ears a little to listen better. Cassie was talking about the past. This definitely confirmed that she had reached her destination. Her parents would be proud. Though, I guess it had been over a year since she saw the news report on the institute. The one which her father told her to go when things get rough.

Cassie's one of the first new recruits... there may not be enough people to help my folks out. Heck I don't know where to start... she felt her fur being moved around within Cassie's fingers. She wanted to hear more so she faced her looking up with her green eyes. It kind of made you wonder if this was a natural eye color to find on foxes. Regardless she listend as she talked about her power and how she could 'hide among people'.

Then the rinsing came, it was hard to keep up between the water and Cassie. Yet she managed to get the gist of it. After it looked like she was done rinsing she shook herself like a dog would. She panted a happy pant.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:58 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

When the fox turned to look at her, Cassie averted her gaze slightly as if she didn't want to look Felicia in the eyes. When Felicia shook out her a flash of irritation showed on her face before dissolving into a smile. The expression change was so quick it was almost not noticeable. She stood and took a towel from the towel rack and returned, wrapping the fox in the Egyptian cotton. As she dried the fox, Cassie said with a slight smile, "If you plan to stay here, it is only fair to warn you about the nature of my abilities."

She stood and headed towards the door, "I'm supposed to avoid using my powers unless necessary. I do or I try my best to. Even the Brotherhood fears my abilities to some degree- or at least dislikes it." She turned smiling, "I suppose it does give me an unfair advantage over people... and animals. The thing is, most people's powers are limited, by distance, their energy, a lot of factors. Luckily, my power has it's limits too, besides my conscience. My powers are based on eye contact. Glasses limit my powers some, but not entirely."

She shrugged, "But don't worry about it. I mean no harm to you, honestly. If I did- you would have been sunk when we met in the kitchen." Turning she headed out of the bathroom and said as she left, "I'll give you some privacy to change. We can talk when you come out. Feel free to ask me anything. You're a guest, I'm supposed to make you feel welcome."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia thought it was strange that Cassie was averting her eyes. Normally people can't take their eyes off of her because of being a cute little fox. Her ears went to the sides a little, getting the impression that she may not like this form. She wondered if perhaps she offended her some way. Then came the towel to dry the rest of herself off. It felt like a total massage all over. Cassandra began to speak again and Felicia's ears rotated toward the source.

She started to speak about her power. Then mentioned the Brotherhood fearing her ability the thought that came across was, I don't know who they are but they do sound tough. Hopefully I won't run into them...if I do I sure hope Cassie is with me... As she continued mentioning an unfair advantage to people and animals her ears perked up. Y'know she hasn't ecactly mentioned what her power is. Limits.. huh? I guess mine would be energy. Hmmm... so that's why she has all of these fancy glasses. To limit herself.

She felt her shrugged then continued about not worrying about it. Felicia swallowed hard as she mentioned that she would have been sunk in the kitchen. Luckily things weren't that way. Felicia was mostly dry as Cassie allowed her some privacy.

On the towel on the ground she concentrated. She still had to concentrate a lot because of how long she had been in this form. Normally takes about minutes but this seem to take an hour at least. Usually she would be able to focus her whole body to shift, but since this wasn't working to well she decided to try something different. She focused on her front paws first, slowly they became hands and arms. Once that started to change back the rest of her fell into place. Back legs became feet, ankles, calves and Thighs. The two things that weren't changed were her ears and tail. Granted they were adjusted in proportioned to the rest of her so if one were to measure her ears got a little bigger on her head as well as her tail.

Now fully shifted she puts on the designer clothes Cassie is letting her borrow. "Nice, low rise..." this fit with her tail nicely now fully dressed, she made sure she cleaned up after herself when she tried to shift earlier. Wanting to be a little more dramatic with how clean she got everything she turned off the light and opened the door. She was able to see Cassie sitting on her bed. She rubbed her head and said, "Sorry that took so long, I've been out of practice." she leaned on the door frame.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

When the lights turned off, Cassie frowned shutting the history text book she was reading, figuring she should read ahead when she had the chance. She had a few more courses yet to finish before she could get her high school diploma, but with the hours she put training in the danger room and running missions, things kept her busy. She considered whether it was an attack, until she heard the girl's voice, and dismissed the possibilities. Not yet turning, Cassie said in a firm voice, "Turn on the lights. Stop screwing around."

After she spoke, Cassie turned to see the silhouette of a girl with fox ears and a tail. She smiled slightly, she had seen more obvious physical mutations before. It made her feel lucky, that she looked human, at least. She wouldn't say blend in- no that wasn't her style- but at least look human. Crossing her arms, Cassie waited, her green eyes narrowed. She would give her ten seconds to turn on the light. It was her room, strangers-even guests- shouldn't mess with her things without permission.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:30 pm
mc2

Warp sighed going to the counter and tossing her a box of tissues. "Oye," He said turning to face her, his blue eyes bright. "We don't use the "m" word here. We are homosuperior. Homosapiens call us "mutants" because they are a bunch of cowards afraid of the future."

His tone softened as he continued, "You are as normal as it gets when it comes to being here. Genosha is a paradise for homosuperiors. No worries, no threats. No oppressive governments."

Smiling he half-joked, "No more being a circus act and getting swords stuck through you to feed yourself because of narrow-sighted, biggeted family are too big of cowards to take care of their own child- children. After all the government is always right."

He realized he was getting irritated and took a deep breath before adding, "I wouldn't worry about your physical evolutions- the hair, your ears..." he paused considering how best to word what he was about to say- she was pretty, he thought about making a coment along those lines, but he thought better about it. Considering the amount of girls he had gotten mixed up with since he arrived in Genosha it would be smartest to not start flirting with newcomers. Then he decided to simply say, "You should be proud of the changes. It shows who and what you are."

User Image
????????? ??????
???

Catherine caught the box, but felt a little sore on her side. She was kind of shocked that she did though, she' thought she'd be too tired to catch it. Rubbing her side with one hand she took a tissue with her other hand getting the tears out.

Catherine then listened to Warp as he mentioned homosuperior she made a face and thought, Homosuperior!?!? That sounds like a mutant with an ego problem. *sighs* But if that's what they label me here... I guess it's a step up from freak or whatever else... afraid of the future? What does he mean by that?

As he indicated that she is as normal as it gets she thought, I guess when everyone's a mutant around here that does make it the norm. Kind of funny being normal for once would be abnormal here.

She continued to listen as he went on about the circus act, biggeted family and the government. Something about that really spoke to her, she can't remember but she knew it wasn't easy being her. She was beginning to be uncertain if she wanted to remember who she was. Her green eyes noticed he seemed a bit irritated at the matter, perhaps something a little to close to home? she thought.

As he went on about her physical evolutions, her hair... her...ears? She felt her ears and they seem to be pointy toward the end. They were not ... normal. Or... maybe they were for here. She looked at him as he paused as he took a moment to answer it seemed like he was carefully thinking what he was going to say. Proud of the changes? Was he trying to give me a compliment?

"Right... I guess...what is this talk you mentioned about people being afraid of the future. What does that mean?" It was a lot to take in, she continued to rub her side easing the pain a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:08 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp frowned at her question as he entered the kitchen and shut the fridge door before entering the living room again. When Magneto first presented his future plans to Warp- a world ruled by homosuperiors- it made him uneasy. Even when he first joined the Brotherhood after finding out about his sister, the plan had made him uneasy. But, as months drew on he slowly saw the wisdom in it. The world was dog eat dog. Homosapiens and homosuperiors wouldn't- couldn't- live as one big happy family. And if someone had to win the war the homosapiens started it only made sense for it to be homosuperiors. His power- as long as it was within his range- was unstoppable, nothing seemed to be out of the realm of his possibility. Why should he just roll over and let himself be kicked?

"Imagine Genosha on a larger scale," Warp suggested finally. "Not that the plan is to wipe out homosapiens... just make a place where people didn't have to hide who they are. You didn't have to run away or be locked up because of who you were- how you were born- because of your genetics. The problem is that to achieve something like that you have to create change. Humans in general don't like change. Sometimes you have to force what is good on someone- like medicating a small child."

He smiled, shrugging. "No reason to talk politics at the moment; however. You still look like your hurt some. Do you need me to heal anything else? I can't relieve pain or tiredness but I can heal any physical injury."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers