Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 am
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image
Warp had invited the Brotherhood members to his apartment to see the fireworks being set off over Genosha celebrating one of the few ships recently that had made it to their shore unloading a boatload of mutants, now safe from the American government's persecution. Land of the free, what a joke. Warp's living situation in Genosha improved drastically as he joined the Brotherhood and rose through the ranks. Now he lived in a penthouse near the center of Genosha, a penthouse complete with a balcony overlooking the harbor where the fireworks would be set off soon.

His apartment in many ways was a typical bachelor's pad. Leather couches were arranged around a oak coffee table. Yet instead of a television hanging on the wall there was a satellite radio tuned into news in New York. Oddly, though his apartment was almost spotless, a cleaning that he had done before inviting the Brotherhood to his apartment. He would hate to be considered a slob by those who were supposed to be looking up to him.

He came from the kitchen carrying a couple of beers and placed them on the oak coffee table. His blue eyes glancing at the open door to his balcony, the sky still dark besides the thousands of stars sparkling above Genosha. While he was paying attention to the others he was distracted by the radio which was reporting news, going into mutant legislation...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 am
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image
Cassie sat in the kitchen eating cereal after a morning of training in the Danger Room. Her usually perfect curls were somewhat tangled and she still wore her x-men uniform, even though she had gotten lectures before about changing after training. She never listened, partially she liked how the leather cat suit looked on her, and partially because she was proud of being an X-Man.

Today she sported a pair of Armani eyeglasses, through the frames she watched the small television in the corner of the kitchen. On it was news about a parade that would be going on in New York City in a couple days. Present would be the head of the MRD and a couple new Sentinels.

Narrowing her green eyes at the television she muttered, "Are they serious? It is almost as if they are inviting the Brotherhood to attack..."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

The  little fox woke up from a deep sleep.  She yawned and stretched, pretty much how a cat would when it woke up from a deep sleep.  When she realized she wasn't where she was  she dropped off the bed immediately and bid herself under the bed with her tail sticking out from under the bed.   Where am I!?!  How did I get here!?!  I gotta get out of here ! With that last thought in mind she cautiously stepped out from under the bed.  She looked around the room and it being Emma Frost's room she saw furs laying around.   I gotta get out of here! .

She started scampering around the mansion looking for a way out, hiding under Cassandra's chair in the process. Her fur was pretty dusty and so the red and the white tip in her tail weren't as distinguishable as it was when she was clean. She started to growl when the Sentinal was on tv.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
???

Catherine Smithe, a girl who was once a well known heir to the Smithe family fortune and who was pronounced dead in the latest news surrounding her. There was a funeral where she was supposedly shipped off in a coffin off the shore of Manhattan. From a national stand point she was able to hide the fact she was a mutant, however on the local scale it was a different story entirely.

The remnant of egg, rotten food in her hair, bruises and cuts all over her body was the abuse she endured the day of her high school graduation. The news was paid off to portray it as the incident that lead to her death instead of the hate crime it truly was. She fought back by silencing the ones who did this to her with her power. At the point of confusion she ran off. The news did point out the incident as a mutant attack. To top it all off she found she was disowned the note was on the back of a Genosha brochure. After that, everything went black. The next she knew she was in a coffin on the water. By some miracle she was able to use her power to end up on the shore of Genosha. Clutched in her hand was a brochure to the island, she wore what remained of her graduation dress. Laying there on the shore, she was barely alive uncertain when or if she would be found.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:51 am
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image
His wondering mind was interupted by the sound of his cell phone. Sighing he pulled the phone out of the pocket of his leather jacket and glanced at the caller I.D. He sighed as he looked at it. It was the teleporter that he used to live by who had brought him his phone when his mother called to tell him about his sister's mutation.

Picking it up he said, "Yes? What is it?" It was strange that she bothered to call then to teleport to where he was. His penthouse wasn't in any secret location after all.

"I found something you might be interested in," She said, he could hear the smile in her voice.

"What?"

"Mutant on the east coast of here, close to one of the piers on the beach," She said. "Girl. Cute. Purple hair... looks almost dead though..."

Warp swore and snapped, "I'll be down there in a minute." Rushing out the door he called over his shoulder at his guests, "Don't destroy my home while I am out." It took him five minutes to reach the beach and see the teleporter standing there looking out near where the waves broke on the beach. She nodded at him grimly and pointed to where the girl lay. He was about to say something, things had gotten awkward since they had broken up, but she disapeared in a puff of smoke.

Hurrying to the beach he saw the girl who was as the teleporter had told him, cute, purple hair, and looks almost dead in a tattered graduation gown. He leaned down on the sand and brushed the purple hair out of the girls face, his blue eyes narrowed. Then he gently shook her, "Hey, you okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:58 am
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image
Cassie saw a flash out of the corner of her eye as she watched the television. She ignored it till she heard a growl from under her chair. Setting down her spoon she jumped off the barstool and grabbed at whatever was under her chair. She jumped a little when her hand touched fur and she noticed it was a fox. "Oh, hello," Cassie said smiling, her hand going to her glasses, readying to use her power if needed. "It's okay little one. I'm Cassie."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 am
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

The little fox saw the hand and tried to back away further but couldn't, there really wasn't much room left to move. The hand touched her side and she jumped a little. Her ears twitched as she listened to her, She, sounds nice...I hope she isn't faking it to lure into a trap..."

Emma Frost walks in and sees Cassie on the floor beckoning for the fox to come out. She wore her new mink cape over her usual frost colored lingerie and white boots, "I see you found our latest guest. I was looking all over for the little thing." She used her telepathy to talk to the little fox, It's okay Felicia... you're safe here

That voice... she sounds so familiar she slowly came out from under the chair and saw the two women. She backed into the chair a little when she saw the mink cape on Frost's shoulders.

"It's okay Felicia,you won't be hunted here, we know what you really are and quite frankly my dear you could use a bath. Cassie if you don't mind I have an appointment could you take care of Felicia until I get back?"

Reassured with Emma's comment she came out wagging her tale with her little panting like a happy dog wagging her tail.

"I'll catch up with you later Cassie, I've got to go." with that she exited.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:00 am
User Image
Catherine Smithe
???

Catherine, with the little conscious she had felt her body move. She heard a faint voice pose the question. After all, she has been through this one voice didn't discriminate against her appearance. Did not shun her or shame her for what she was just actual concern in the tone of the voice. She couldn't tell who the voice was a man or a woman, it was too soft, too distant to tell she wanted to see to respond but she couldn't. Her eyelids fluttered a little seeing no more than a shadow then closed again to reserve her strength. When she tried to answer all she let out was a dry wheeze. Her body felt this dull pain all over.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image
He frowned pulling out his phone, glancing at it. Thinking about who he could call for help. He knew a couple healers who lived in Genosha, but that would be more problems than it was worth. Sighing, he considered his own powers, rejecting a wound, manipulating skin, blood vessals, muscles to heal, it wasn't out of his realm of possibilities. Dialing his penthouse apartment's phone he waited for one of the Brotherhood to answer. "We didn't destroy anything... yet. Anyhow if we do you can always put it back-"

"Yeah, yeah," snapped Warp, irritated. "The lot of you have two minutes to get out of my home." There was a pause on the other end. "Two minutes," Warp repeated.

"We get what beer is left in the fridge."

"Fine," He snapped. "There isn't much else in there right now that you lot haven't taken or already eaten." He closed the phone, the Brotherhood might be a great group of guys but they were irritating. He looked down at the girl and closed his eyes, several forcefields surrounding the worst of the cuts and bruises on her skin. In seconds the cut and bruised skin returned to a former unadultered state. He smirked, smug. It was so easy for him to change things that were encompassed in his forcefields. He was God in his forcefields.

Leaning down he carefully picked her up, begining to carry her towards his penthouse, there she could rest while he figured out what to do with her. Obviously she was a mutant, Genosha was the best place for her. But, it would be a matter of time before Magneto would get wind of her appearance. As he reached his building, not passing many as most were on the West coast celebrating the new ship's arrival, he wondered what her power was. She didn't get here by boat, and people didn't usually just wash up on shore in graduation robes.

Once in his penthouse, not surprised to see his fridge door hanging open and his couch moved, he lay the girl on the leather couch. Sitting down on the floor beside her he brushed some of the wet purple hair behind her ear, surprised to see pointed ears. "Hey," He said softly, shaking her gently. "Wake up. I've healed the worst of your external wounds, but I won't know if you have internal injuries that need healed unless you tell me."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:45 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

Cassie turned to watch Emma Frost as she left, her admiration ridiculously strong for the telepath. As she instructed Cassie to take care of the fox-no Felicia- she nodded gravely, her fingers leaving her glasses. She had been warned before that using her powers against others was unethical. Turning back to Felicia after Emma left she smiled at the fox. "Ah, so you're a shapeshifter I assume, Felicia," Cassie said smiling a warm smile, her green eyes lighting up with amusement. "Why don't we head to my room and clean you up? And you can shift into your regular form there. I'll lend you some of my clothes for now, even."

She stood up and stretched, gathering her bowl of cereal and spoon on the counter she placed it in the sink. "Anyhow, I need to clean up myself. Training was brutal today." Turning back to the fox she said with a large smile, "My name is Cassandra Diaz, but as an X-Men they call me Love. Well if you'll follow me."

She lead the way down the hall and up a grand staircase and down another hall until she stopped at a room and opened the door. Inside was a large Queen size bed, several dressers and three shelves with as many designer eye glasses and sunglasses as a small eyeglass store. On the left was a door that led to the bathroom. Going to her dresser she pulled out a shirt, a pair of jeans, a sports bra and some underwear. All were designer labels. She placed the clothes in the bathroom and nodded at the fox, "Here is some clothes to change into if you decide to change forms."

Turning, Cassie flopped onto the bed and picked up a book from the bedstand.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia looked up to Cassie as she spoke. As the word shapeshifter was mentioned the little fox tilted her head as if to think about it then nodded. The little fox wagged her her tail with her tongue out in appreciation of Cassie's suggestion. She followed Cassie as she put her cereal bowl away. Then followed her to her room. Her ears tilted at the sound of the word X-Men and she seemed more focused.

She sat and watched her gather the clothes. Then as Cassie flopped on the bed Felicia went into the bathroom. After a few seconds the toilet could be heard being used. Felicia then tried to shift into her human form. It sounded like a struggle with yells and growl of pain. With the matts and clumps of dirt in her fur it made it all the more painful on top of that she had been staying in one form for quite some time which meant it took longer than usual.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
????????? ??????
???

Since the major injuries were cleared she tried to wake up again. This time, with a little more success. She coughed some water out to the side and breathed a little easier. Her glowing green eyes opened and looked back at her rescuer with blue eyes. She sat up a little and rubbed her head. She had something important to tell him, it was at the tip of her tongue earlier but she just could not remember. In fact anything before now she could not remember, "I can't remember..." she placed her hand down and it went through its own shadow. She didn't notice becuase she was so concerned of the matter of not remembering.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp watched her, examining her carefully as she coughed out water and struggled with trying to remember whatever it was that she was trying to remember. He smiled at her and said, "Don't worry about remembering anything right now. You are safe now. Whatever happened don't worry about it."

His eyes narrowed briefly as he noticed her hand seeming to disapear through a shadow, and dismissed it for now. His first priority was to keep her calm, he had seen what happened when other homosuperiors were sppoked, they could lose control of their powers- end up hurting someone else or themselves. Standing up he walked to the wall and leaned against it, giving the girl space. "You can call me Warp. I picked you up from the beach and healed some of your wounds. You're at my penthouse. Like I said: you're safe now."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:09 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

As the door closed to the bathroom Cassie got off her bed, pulled out a pair of leather shorts, a white t-shirt, and a black silk vest and changed. She listened as she heard the toilet was being used, but paused when she started hearing yelps. She frowned, putting on her glasses again and went to the bathroom door and knocked. "Are you okay? Need any help in there?"

She considered kicking in the door if she didn't get a satisfactory response in ten seconds. She began to count in her head as she waited.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers