Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Physik wasn't sure of what to do. He knew the moment he calmed down the girl the building would fall. Yet by the sound of it all if he didn't take action there would be more than just a building with people in it to worry about. He knew he has quick reflexes but they were certainly not quick enough to keep everyone safe. He eyed his watch which was continually blinking since he was fighting the beast which now laid unconscious. He would have been mincemeat now if it weren't for the girl. Could really use the team now... where is everyone?

Sebastian took a deep breath. Maybe if he could get her to focus on just the building for now. Such use of such a power could be draining the girl in the process. He calls out to her. "Breath. Focus. Everything is a distraction focus one thing, focus on the building. Stop it from crumbling! Let go of everything else!"

Carla Tyson

User Image

Carla barely heard what the man had said over the noise in her head, but she heard it none the less. She wasn't sure if his advice could work, but if things kept going the way they were she'd flatten New York into the ocean. She bit her bottom lip and nodded quickly to acknowledge that she heard him.

Okay, focus on the buildings. They feel very heavy. I need to try and reverse that. No! Not reverse! If I do that they'll fly into orbit. This is all so new. I didn't know I could do this! I thought I could just float myself and things smaller than myself.

!!!

That's it!

Carla focused her attention on the buildings and tried to picture the gradually crumbling walls floating just as she was. It took a few seconds, but she can feel the weight of the buildings decrease until they were nothing. The bricks and mortar that had been in the process of plummeting to the ground stopped and remained suspended in midair.

Okay. Fixed that. Now I just...just...ah...getting dark. Head hurts. Feel sick.

Her eyelids felt heavy and she could feel the influence she had on the buildings recede as she lost her grip on consciousness. Her head drooped as she previously suspending building materials fell to the ground at the Earth's gravity. Soon, once she had lost enough energy, she also stopped floating and plummeted toward the ground in a free fall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:59 am
User Image
Emma Frost

Emma was finding that she was having trouble communicating with Myth. Perhaps a symptom of what he went through as Warp’s capture? Felicia was ready to go, perhaps instead of holding her back she should give her a nudge in the right direction. Go! Physik may need your help in Central Park.

After the fox girl left she went to Cerebro and reached out to the people in the buildings that were effected. They all suddenly felt that it was a good idea to go outside. Causing them to go out of the building in a calm fashion, despite the fact they were surrounded by a building about to crumble.

The people managed to get out before the building fell.

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:06 am
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Without further hesitation Felicia took a deep breath and dropped out of the window and shifted into Kerana a 9 foot tall were-fox and started running. Emma had given them a shortcut through the woods and into the park. Whether she would remember this later is another matter entirely.

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 am
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

At one moment it look like she had more control, the next it look like it was too much for her. He rushed toward her before the buildings started to fall leaping from one side and caught her in mid air then sumersaulting he was bracing himself for impact. Instead of raming himself into a building while falling he landed on the beast? It was Kerana.

When they landed they went back to the park to see if there was any assistance they could provide. It seemed like the people were in a trance and have evacuated. They were also not freaking out over the were-fox. Emma’s work no doubt using Cerebro.

Kerana started growling at the other red beast laying on the ground.

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:12 am
Carla Tyson

User Image

Carla grumbled and squirmed weakly in the man's arms. She hated being so helpless, but more than that she hated being coddled and protected. After a few seconds of wiggling, she huffed and resigned herself to being carried for the moment.

"...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't think I could do that." she lamented to the man holding her.

She heard a viscous growl and thought it could be the thing that had her earlier. She craned her neck and looked in the direction of the sound and saw the large fox growling at the large wolf.

"I think he'll be out for a while. I increased his gravity as much as I could, so he hit the ground at several times his own weight." she explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:28 pm
Fenrir

User Image

Fenrir's eyes fluttered open as his nostril's picked up the scent of something familiar. Not like a memory, but more like a dream.

He looked up at the beast growling at him. His first instinct was to respond in kind, but all he could manage was an aggressive gurgle. His body hurt all over. It was a pain he had never experienced before. He had been beaten and broken before, but not like what the little blonde mutant had enacted on him.

Transformation was still a no go. His reshaping bones wouldn't set correctly and would most likely kill him. Splitting into a flock would also be impossible. He was supposed to kill himself in the event of being taken prisoner, but his body couldn't move and it wasn't allowing him to transform.

He had no choice.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas