Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine laughed at this joke, "You're too kind." she got back on her feet again. As she heard how he was captured, she laughed with him. "I guess you really can't prepare for everything..."

"Yep, let me try that kick one more time. I'm going to try it with my eyes close... perhaps like the shadow manipulation, it works better when I don't think too much about it." When Force was ready, Catherine closed her eyes. She could sense the shadows around her but that was not what she needed at the moment. She did feel Force's shadow, she got in to position then let lose her kick. It was caught like before but this time, she continued by reacting and ended up doing what Force was suggesting earlier. She landed on her feet by sensing where her shadow was. "I did it?" she opened one eye and then the other.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:50 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She did it like he told her she could do it. It connected with his upper body and he let go of the hit. Sure it hurt but then again he kinda kneed her in the chest earlier.

"Yup. Good job." Force said as he rubbed his chest a bit.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:41 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine smiled at first when Force confirmed she did it but bit her lip when he was rubbing his chest. "Oh my I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you okay? Do you need ice for that?"

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:28 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"nah I'm good. I've gotten a lot sturdier over the last few months so I guess I got the MRD to thank for that. I'm actually surprised you aren't hurting a lot more. I mean I seem to recall I kneed you and kicked you in the head. Sure I thought you'd dodge them but still. Didn't intend to hit you with that."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

"Believe me it hasn't stopped hurting." She rubbed her head and the side his knee connected. "I guess that is one good thing about getting beaten at school on a daily bases. You learn to put the pain aside to some extent and focus on something else. In this case it was the conversation and getting the kick out of the hold."

"As for how you were able to connect these blows, I was focused blocking and countering your fists. My body felt like it was going to do something else at one point I guess my reflexes were getting ready to dodge you but I wasn't aware of it. I guess I really need to learn to trust them…though, with the collar on I guess I would have disabled them as well, huh?"

Avoiding using her shadow abilities is one thing but how can she avoid using her enhanced reflexes? This start happening before she could figure it out. "You may not need the ice." she flinched a little, "But my jaw says otherwise." She rubbed her jaw a bit.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:30 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"Yeah...sorry bout that. I suppose you now know to listen to your body. When it wants to move go with it." Force replied.

"My reflexes were the same with the collar on. So I don't think it disables those. They basically are just better neuron connections like a side effect of your powers. I mean it won't take away your hair, ears or those pretty eyes. So things that are already a physical trait won't be suppressed "

"Yeah we should get some ice for you. Last thing I want is for Blink to think I beat up her roommate. She can be fierce like that."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

As Catherine listened to Force, about her reflexes. "Yeah, learned it the hard way..." she rubbed her jaw a bit.

Then Force explained about his reflexes not being effected. "Yah, I guess that make sense. I guess it would be more of a physical trait than a power... though I wonder... how does that work for someone who could shift their shape?..."

They went back to Force's place and she took a seat rubbing her jaw and her side as she waited for the ice. "Well at least it's cleaned up."

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:48 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"Huh...I have no idea actually. Never thought about it." he replied before they went back to his place. As she took a seat he was glad the ice was still there. He wrapped it in a thin towel. After tying it up to make sure nothing escape he returned and gave her the improvised ice pack.

"Yeah I wonder how that happened so quickly." he joked.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine took the ice bag and laughed at his joke. "Yeah I wonder." The pain smarted as she smiled. "ow"

She placed the soothing ice pack on her jaw. "Did you have trouble with your reflexes? I mean. Did it take some getting used to when you found out you had these enhanced reflexes? How did you learn to work with them?"

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:59 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

He sat down on the couch next to her and leaned back. It felt so good to be back on that thing again. Man, the amount of post dinner naps he took on this thing were numerous.

"It took some getting used to but I got the hang of it quick enough. If you are used to your old ones then it's really weird. You respond the same way but a lot faster. Just gotta practice enough I guess." He replied." Just eh...with proper gear...like gloves."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

"Yah and a helmet...heh heh...ow... I guess I need to make a stop at the athletic wear store… or whatever…" Her green eyes narrowed in thought.

"It so weird, I normally do not think of myself as an athlete. Let alone fighting. I was focused in doing well at school."

"Hmm… though now I have to wonder. What would have happened if I wasn't held down in all those school fights."

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:11 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"Yeah that too."He replied.

"I can't I've ever gotten in a fight. It was usually broken off before it started. Though 9 out of 10 times I just couldn't keep my mouth shut and piss the guy off. I mean, if they start using their fists....you won the argument."

He listened to her saying she was being held down. It did made him sick that people would do that and if he were there those guys would still be eating through a straw.

"Oh you'd have kicked their asses."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine smiled enough to not hurt, "Thanks. I have to admit for the longest time, I didn't want to go to school because of that. My folks merely assumed I was being lazy or something. They felt I needed to 'socialize'. It's kind of hard to do when everyone avoids you for your status or because you're a homosuperior."

"Genosha, really means a lot to me. Not only am I accepted as a homosuperior but no one seems to care of my status. I mean, I've hadn't had a real conversation with someone before I came here. I finally can figure out who I am on my own." The pain started to numb a bit making it easier for her to talk. She moved the ice pack to her side.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"Yeah it's hard for someone to truly see what's on the other side of the story when they don't want to.

"And I bet you've also never rescued anyone from a place you normally never ever want to go to. So you can put that on your resume as well. Again....thanks for that. We are lucky to have you, Schaduw Loper. That's Dutch for Shadow Walker btw. My Grandma's Dutch so I had to learn it as well because she does not know a word English. She tries but...have you ever heard English with a heavy Dutch accent? She just murders the language."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers