Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)
Saber's Story: the Noble Tamer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:34 pm
This here will be my new RPC'S bio and background histroy as he travels the Digital world with his partner, as the RP area seem to be getting a re vamp and with the event going on this the best place for me to build him up till the event etc is done  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 am
The Charcter's

Name:Yuki
Sex: Male
Digivice: 3D digivice attached to his gauntlent
Likes: computers, spicy food, virus type digimon, choclate ice cream
Dislikes: sour food, people acting tough when there not, most vaccine digimon and busy cities and towns

Name: Guilmon
Sex: Male
Dislikes: being hungry and having to to fight when he hasn't ate

Name:Veemon
Sex: Female
Dislikes fighting

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 am
Chapter one

A new world! and a new Friend?

Part 1

Saber was in front of his computer sleeping when the screen started to glitch back in forth with digital code from the digital world glowing in a faint blue glow covering the room growing larger as time passed as he lay there sleeping, before you knew it the room was completely covered the with blink of the eye the room was once again dark the teenager missing from his seat which was swinging around waiting for him to sit down again.

As if his body was taken apart bit by bit was being put back together slowly the white shadow the form was more bulky than before as if he completely changed physically as the last piece of digital code fell into place and other flash of light happened showing Saber kneeling a cloak blew in the wind pale white was its colour he was clad in a rustic red armour the underlying black chain mail his chest was cover in a silver armour over the rustic armour with a small amber gem placed just below the neck, His eyes still glowed bright blue with digital code running down his eyes as his he was downloading information. His white hair was spiked up and blowing back in the wind as his body re Digitized in the digital world the area desolated from battle long fought in the pass the scars still linger as well as a thick smog of suffocating air, the atmosphere was thick a full of pain and horror of what a must have happened.

The teen opened his eyes still glowing as the last of the energy left his body in front of him a small egg of sorts coloured red a and black with main egg was black and dark red hazard mark in the centre of it as he reached out instinctively to it his hand full reached out touching the red emblem as he did this the egg began to radiant and glow gently as it hatched....

to be continued.....

The egg cracked open showing curled up reptile digimon sporting the colours red with black markings on his body. Still floating in the air his eyes open large beady orange one look straight back into Sabre’s as if looking into his soul, as his ears perk up point up his body starts move and leave the spherical look of ball to him standing up as he gently touches the ground, leaning forward similar to that of dinosaur structure Guilmon begins to walk closer to his new tamer Saber. Saber stand up straight stretching a little as he does so his right gauntlet shows a large screen a several buttons on it the screen glows for few seconds before showing the data of Guilmon in the form of stats. As Saber looked at the stats Guilmon’s head tilted to the side as he said “Me Guilmon, what’s your name?” in a child like manner Saber looked up shocked that he could speak yet not afraid of him, he felt a connection or what he thought was one towards the digimon in front of him he nodded to the digimon and replied “ Yuki’s the name but you can call me Saber ok” Guilmon looked at him confused as he replied “Yukimon?” smiling at what the rookie digimon said Yuki replied “ no silly Yuki only I’m not a digimon like yourself” pausing a moment Yuki caught on to what he just said how did he know that word and why wasn’t he scared when he first seen the digimon in front of him?

After a few hour of conversing with one another both digimon and newly tamer agreed to work team up with one another a travel the digital world to find out why Yuki was here and how to return home and return back to the digital world as they both seen fit to do so. Both looking around the barrien wasteland both a agreed to head to the ruin city infornt of them to find out more and to great their bearing in the digital world before heading out on their quest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 am
Chapter Two
The Dark city!, And a Joker?

Yuki and Guilmon both reached the city after travelling through the old battlefield the city itself was dark and in ruin from what could be seen. the tamer didn’t know how it happened or why all he knew was he wanted to find shelter for the night and food to eat, as they walked down a desolate road that had been cracked and was missing large segments to either side of them building in ruin and crumbling down around the base of the structure, they could hear footsteps running along either side of them they were being followed by someone or something Yuki stopped and looked around the area but nothing could be seen even Guilmon could see what it was but his sense of smell give him the advantage the young tamer didn’t know about the reptile digimon lend forward growling his eyes dilated the once friendly digimon now a wild beast read to fight.

“ I smell it over there” growled Guilmon as he faced to the right of them Yuki looked over and shouted “ who or whatever you are show yourself” a loud laughter came first before a clown came out of one of the ruined buildings “So demanding aren’t you boy with your little pet you disgust me Guilmon a digimon of your calibre teamed with a human of all things sicking if you asked me” the clown sighed before jumped up on pillar sitting on his legs crossed his body crouched as his hands held his head up “My name is Jester the Piedmon, and you’re in my domain!”

Yuki looked at Guilmon with confused looked only to receive on back from the digimon “ How can this be your domain it’s a city anyone can come here even if it is a little run down.” Said Yuki anger was in his voice this was the second digimon he had meet and he was pretty mean to him which angered the teenager.

“Oh so tough so scary I should go hid behind a Babamon” the digimon burst into laughter at the thought before a cold killer look glinted in his eye “no I have better plan, yes why didn’t think of that first.” A grin crept slowly on the digimon’s face before erupting his eyes widen as he jumped up a stood on the pillar “I’m going to kill you!”

Both Yuki and Guilmon froze not sure what truly to do as the clown digimon charged at them his eyes widened as he got closer a grin filled his face as he drew two swords before they knew it was all over as the blade cut Yuki opening blood gushed out of him like river bursting it’s dam, all life left his eyes as he crashed to his knees before falling backwards as he looked at the sky darkness closed in on him as everything went dark. Guilmon faced the same feat the only difference was he reverted back to digitama landing beside his bleeding out tamer.

Piedmon looked on at the two “ pathetic duo, I would have had more fun gutting a Gomamon” walking away the mega digimon left them to rot away like the city had.

to be Contiued  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200