Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Archives
[Workshop :: -_Wish of Tevarae_-] [Closed/Working] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey guys! Welcome to WIsh's Workshop! All information on my Customs, Breedings, and Bribes can be found here.

Any statuses will be listed here, and special stuff goes in the title~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Current Custom Slots .......
1.)
2.)
3.)
Current Breeding Slots .......
CLOSED
Current Bribe Slots .......
CLOSED

-- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ --

Post Map:
1 - Welcome
2 - Rules
3 - Custom Pricing
4 - Breeding Pricing
5 - Forms
6 - Samples
7 - Normal Slots
8 - Bribes
9 - Pet & Art Trades
10 - Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:34 pm

General Rules
1 - I won't start on your request until you start the trade. When your kitsu or eggs are finished, I'll accept the trade, so that's how you'll know to look for them!
2 - For cosplays/edits, REFS ARE NEEDED! With original characters, you don't have to give references, though it is appreciated. However, if you have no refs for your original character, please give a detailed description~ I'm not an amazing mindreader 8'3
3 - I'm willing to show you WIP pictures if you want, but if so, please tell me you want WIP's when you order. If you want WIP's, I'll send you a sketch and lineart before the final colored product. At any stage, you can ask me to change things and I'll work with you. Even if you don't request a WIP, I'm willing to change things to make you happy!
4 - Remember the fact that I have a life outside of Gaia. I have a job, and people I love, so it may take some time to finish your order. Please don't kill me for it XD;!
5 - Pay attention to the instructions for my slots, as they'll be different sometimes!
6 - In general, if you got a custom or breeding the last time I had slots, you will not be able to get a slot the very next time. So, unless there's something special going on and I say it negates this rule, don't try twice in a row ... give others a chance!
7 - You may purchase customs for others or proxy for others in breedings, but you may not both get a slot and get someone else a slot. It's either/or.
8 - Please post all forms here unless I say something to the contrary~
9 - I will accept items for customs and bribed breedings - but only Special items! Cash shop items, EI's, etc. No gold-shop stuff, please. Items are priced at mid-Tektek range.
10 - All trades go to me, please!

Normal Slots
1 - I LIKE cosplays, but I also like original characters and concepts too!
2 - Please don't whine at me to finish your custom or breeding faster. As stated above, I does has job and life outside of Gaia, so KNOW that it might take a bit!
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any cosplay or edited kitsu for whatever reason I see fit.
4 - Each person may only get one breeding slot at a time. So, please don't enter more than one pair at a time for my breedings.
5 - Please do not request customs or breedings unless my workshop says Open in the title!

Bribes
1 - I LIKE cosplays, but I also like original characters and concepts too!
2 - Please don't whine at me to finish your bribe faster. SEE ALL THE OTHER RULES 8'T
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any bribe for whatever reason I see fit.
4 - If I reject your bribe, please don't take it personally. I might simply have too much on my plate at the moment to take more work on. Try again later!
6 - Bribes can consist of more then one cosplay. However, there is a maximum of 2 cosplays per bribe slot (there is no maximum for Original Characters for obvious reasons). For breeding bribes, you may offer for more than one kitsu pair. However, please don't try to kill me by asking me to do something like 5 breedings at once *cough*

Tips and Tricks
1 - I adore hair, elegant clothing, and JEWELRY! Make sure you give me refs, though I'm pretty good with clothes.
2 - Wings, I'll need refs for. I'm not OMG amazing at them. Clothing on the other hand, all I need is a vague idea. Or you can tell me to have fun 8'D
3 - Don't be afraid to ask questions~ I don't bite.....too hard~
4 - Generally, I like bribes to be base price + at least 50% of whatever that base price is.
5 - I adore Cash SHop items, especially EI's and some of the items from the Chance items too. Just don't try to toss me the chance items themselves XD; I know they can be duds over half the time.
6 - There are a few items I will be your Kitsu slave for if you offer them to me. These are::
Mod Geisha
Icarus' Fall
Kanoko's Dark Reflection
Celestial Emissary
Pink Marionette (Yeah right XD; )
Deific Templar
One Winged Soldier

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:37 pm
Unedited Customs
Any of the stock items from the Item Store may be added to the order without counting as edits. If someone wants to do this, simply put the items in your form when you order. Adding stock items to customs at the time the custom is ordered is free :3

Normals & Subspecies Kitsusagi
150k - Adult only
250k - Anthro only
300k - Egg-Adult
500k - Egg-Anthro

Flarei & Eclipsei Kitsusagi
250k - Adult only
400k - Egg-Adult
No Anthro Stage Available

Angelic & Nightmare Kitsusagi
300k - Adult Only
500k - Anthro Only
600k - Egg-Adult
1000k - Egg-Anthro

Seraphim & Fae Kitsusagi
600k - Adult Only
1000k - Egg-Adult
No Anthro Stage Available

Edits
For each edit category, the prices below are ADDED to the unedited cost. Same addition goes for growing kitsu

Minor Edits - +100k
Moderate Edits - +200k
Heavy Edits - +500k
Extreme Edits - +700k

Clarification of terms
Cosplay
..... A cosplay is an Kitsusagi that is based on the idea or design of something else. This includes published material, Original Characters, fan characters, and anything based on mythological figures. Wildlife patterns and random fun/cool edits are not considered cosplays as it is not a specific person or concept that is being copied. A cosplay is, essentially, a Kitsusagi based on any character or figure from any source.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm
Breedings
Normals & Sub-species
3k per egg - have up to 4 eggs

Higher Races (Angelics, Nightmares, Fae & Seraphim)
20k for breeding - have no more than 2 eggs

Cosplays/Edited Kitsusagi
If at least one parent is minor edit; 5k per egg
If at least one parent is mod edit; 7k per egg
If at least one parent is heavy edit; 10k per egg
If at least one parent is extreme edit; 15k per egg

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:41 pm
Forms

Please use this form when you've scored a custom slot or are making a bribe offer, thanks!

Custom Form
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] normal/angelic/nightmare/etc
[b]Stages:[/b] one-stage (stage desired), growing, anthro, etc
[b]Cosplay/Edited?:[/b] y/n (if cosplay of an official character (not original character), please include the source)
[b]Custom/Bribe?:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]

Colors -
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Markings Style:[/b]
[b]Any other specifics?: [/b]

[b]Price/Offer:[/b]

Please use this form when you've scored a breeding slot or are making a breeding bribe offer, thanks!

Breeding Form
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Parent One:[/b] (owner + image)
[b]Parent Two:[/b] (owner + image)
[b]Ancestors:[/b] (if applicable; throwbacks are possible!)
[b]Surrogate:[/b] (if applicable; owner + image)
[b]Type:[/b] (normal/higher race/edited/etc)

Use the following for bribes only, otherwise ignore/delete!
[b]Bribe Package:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:44 pm
My Samples
[ALL CURRENT SAMPLES ARE MOCK-KITSU FROM MY HIRING FORM!]

Old --> New

Unedited Kitsu

Unedit || Unedit || Unedit || Unedit

Cosplay & Edited Kitsu

Heavy Edits || Moderate Edit

Breedings

Laguna 1 || Laguna 2 || Mock 1 || Mock 2

Events & Misc

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm
SLOT STUFF~
Status
OPEN~
Next Opening: Unknown....

Custom Slots

Breeding Slots

Other Stuff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:58 pm
BRIBES

Current Bribes
None

Status
CLOSED

Note: Bribes are almost ALWAYS open, unless something major is going on in real life or in one of my other shops and I know I won't have time. Bribes also may be closed from time to time if I have not met shop requirements for them to be open, etc etc.

Even so, if my bribes are open and I know I'm really busy, I might still decline more complicated things that would take a long time - since I don't want to make you wait insane periods of time to get your kitsu. However, if you don't mind waiting, please let me know when you make your offer!

Pricing
Please remember to check the Breeding Bribe Guide before asking for a breeding bribe. Most breeding bribes have special circumstances and are fairly hard to get just for a random couple or whatever.

As I said in the Rules section above, I generally like to be offered at least base price + 50% of that price for bribes. So, for example. Say that you want a cosplay on Angelic lines (something that's very common). The base price for this is 300k. Half of that is 150k. So a good price to start for a bribe would be 450k.

Also, as stated before, I like Evolving Items, and Chance stuff, so a good idea might be to offer me one or more of those. Even if they don't exactly add up to the gold amount, I might still be willing to go for it!

Even if bribes are not open, feel free to PM me anytime to ask for a quote, or something like "if I were to offer you this much for x, would you accept it?" However, when you PM, PLEASE put something in the title about Kitsu, since I tend to get a lot of PM's and I don't want to overlook yours!

Large Bribes
So you want more than one kitsu in a bribe? Sure! But please note that this sort of bribe will definitely take a while to complete! Also, the maximum number of kitsu that can be bribed for at one time is four.

Wishlist
Aside from the items listed in my Rules post, here is a handy list of other things I want and would likely take in any bribe offer! That is, so long as they're not worth waaaay below whatever the gold amount would be.

DANTE'S DIVINE VERDICT
Fall of the Morning Star
Risky Angels
Her Reigning Majesty
Warden of Hell
Crimson Marionette
Masked Deception Bundle
Faust's Bottle
Mercury's Moon
Picolitrosso's Urn
Furugasa
Just about any other Evolving Items/Items from Chance Items! Please ask! Another good way to know what I like? Take a peek at my Wishlist! OR HERE!
Mechanical Marvel
Dance of Deadly Serpents

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:06 pm
I love doing trades when I can, as I think it's a great way to get awesome pets and art :3

If you're interested in trading art for kitsus, please mention that in a PM and give me some links to samples of your work~

Pet Trades are currently closed~

Rules
1 - All Pet Trades must be cleared through Manda before anything is officially agreed upon. I will have to get permission from her to have a pet trade before I can say yes to anything.
2 - Same as for normal things, if you want to see WIP's, please let me know! However, either way, your kitsu will NOT be certed until I have seen your half of the trade, be it pet or art.
3 - Seraphim and Fae are not available through Pet Trades but all other species and options are.
4 - In general, if bribes are open, pet/art trades are open.
5 - Even trade, a growing cosplay kitsu for a growing cosplay pet, etc. Art trades and unique art pets are a different story entirely and this can be discussed.

Pet Wishlist
These are things I'd really like to have, so it's almost a guaranteed yes if you offer them!

TWEWY!Cosplays 8'D
Alice in Wonderland-based stuff
Anything revolving around Norse and Celt myths
Shadows of Africa
Soquili
Other Kitsu (as in, trades between other colorists - those are always fun!)
Might add more~ XD

Current Trades
None now!

Completed Trades
None yet!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:07 pm
Wish's Surrogacy Program

So on top of normal breedings, we sometimes have kitsu who are either homosexual, or simply do not have interest in a partner. As such, it makes it kind of hard for them to breed on their own. In the interest of helping them out, some of my own lot have decided to offer themselves up for surrogacy! In order to use one of my surrogates, it is FREE to do, and you are NOT REQUIRED to offer me anything in turn. Just make sure you add in the kitsu surrogate to your form~

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:10 pm
I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF OPEN FOR BUSINESS 8T  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm
Colorist: Hmm I wonder. XD
Parent One: Nafretiti User Image
Parent Two: Tachik User Image
Ancestors: N/A
Surrogate: N/A
Type: Normal/sub  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 pm
Nafretiti

Ooo~ Challenge 8'D Accepted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm
Yay! Babies for Odessa and Gersif!

Will you roll to see how many eggs we get or what? I know Silent does it this way (if it is a bribe we get to pick how many eggs we want) but I am not sure if you have different rules or you all go by the same ones so I thought I would ask before sending the trade.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TheWishling generated a random number between 2 and 4 ... 4!

TheWishling
Crew

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 pm
Was just about to roll~

Odessa x Gersif

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]