[PRP]Laelia & Akhenaten: Meetings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:40 pm
User ImageLaelia closed her eyes and gave a sigh that had caused her small mane to twirl with the breeze. Normally the little ones she watched were little angels but today from some reason they had more energy then normal. A slow tired smile crept on her face as she watched as brother and sister interacted with one another. Each trying to out do the other in dance movements that they had apparently learned from teen of another family.

"Come you two little bundles of mischief its almost time for your naps." Laelia laughed quietly as the two groan in unison. "Ooh, that's enough out of you both I let you play longer than I normally do. " She used her paw to pat their bums to get them moving.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

It had been a long day for the mature male, making records of all that he had studied the night before. He had not dared sleep in case his memory betrayed him and he forgot some small detail of the stars he had been observing. The temple room that he had claimed as his own not so long ago was littered with scraps of papyrus and hide, of which every surface was covered in the males unique scrawling notes.

The sun had long passed over head by the time the male had finished recording everything and his belly protested its neglect. Grateful to escape the scene of papery devastation he escaped his workroom and headed for the fresh air. Padding through the pride's landscape he enjoyed the evening cool as a breeze ruffled through his thick mane. Pausing on the pathway he watched a dark-coated lioness as she ushered a pair of unwilling cubs along. Probably a nanny and her wards, he guessed, judging from the tender but slightly harried expression she wore.

He had once dreamed of having cubs of his own, of raising them with his mate in his homeland, but his birth pride had disappeared, destroyed by one who should have been its keeper, and with it, any hope for a descendant to carry on his father's work. Now, in this new pride, he had come to terms with the reality that he was older, almost old enough to be the grandfather to those cubs he reckoned. Who would want to start a family with a male so far into his maturity? A lioness deserved a younger male, full of virility and strength. Wisdom and experience were less attractive.

Giving the small group one last look, he turned back to the trail. He needed to find something to eat before he could finally settle down for the evening.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 am
Finally she had gotten the little ones to listen and follow her back to their parents were they belong. Just as she had reached the inner corners of the cubs home a figure appeared out of the corner of her eye. She paused in mid-step enchanted. He looked like an older class gentlemen, the silvery twirls of hair seemed to give him an outerworldly appearance. "Angel." She softly spoke in a dazed voice and a few minutes later she was startled by the sound of the cubs voices asking if their nana was ok which caused her to look away from the male to reassure the two she was perfectly fine.

"Right, lets get a move on weeones." She smiled down at the two before quickly looking back in the direction of where the male had wandered off too. ' Wow, I do hope we meet face to face. ' Laelia entered the home and was met with smiles as well as thanks as she dropped the cubs off. She stayed for a few moments for small talk before exchanging goodbyes. She stood outside under the stars for a moment, a frown appearing on her somewhat youthful face. Though she had company of her children she watched it was a rather lonely way of life in some aspects. Not that she was complaining, she adored cubs it was just... Laelia craved adult interactions, preferably someone who was interested in settling down. A somewhat loud growl interrupted the silence as well as her thoughts and caused her to look down to laugh. " I guess I worked up an appetite."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 am
A low, slightly rough voice came out of the darkness in reply to her comment. "You are welcome to share my dinner." Following the voice a moment later, the pale, ghostly shape of the large male from earlier slowly walked into view out of the gathering darkness. His pale coat, a soft sandy gold by daytime, was burnished silver by the emerging moon. As he paced closer, the shadow of something large could be made out across his back, and after a moment the shadow resolved itself into the body of a springbok, evidently he had been hunting since she had spotted him on the pathway and he was now carrying his kill back to his den to eat in comfort.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 pm
Startled slightly Laelia looked over at the sound of a male voice which was followed by the lion she had been daydreaming about just moments before. "O-oh," She stammered out, and she felt her face warm up a little a smile crossed her face. "Thank you for the kind offer, I will gladly accept." She moved closer to see what he had caught. Ooooh she purred with delight. A springbok how delicious. She was standing next to him now still somewhat cautious but not overly so. "I am Laelia, one of the prides nannies. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Laelia gave a little cute bow and perked up to smile at the male. " How about you do the honors as you were the one to catch us such a fine feast."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:38 am
One honey-blond brow quirked up slightly as a faint, amused smile crossed his maw at her enthusiasm. So very young and full of life... she shone like a jewel in the night, not so much for her physical beauty, though she was certainly nice to gaze upon, but it was her energy and that spark most young lions possessed, it seemed to make the world light up around them, though often they themselves had no idea of it. To Akhenaton's worldly gaze her bright, untested spirit was like a candle in the darkness.

"It is too big for this old lion to eat all by himself." He rumbled with the trace of that worldly smile lingering in his voice. "I am Akhenaton, just an old lion who likes to watch the stars." Chuckling as she chattered brightly, he motioned for her to follow him along he path.

Once certain she was following he led the way to a small secluded area among the ancient ruins. It was well off the beaten path and yet it held the male's scent as if he came there often and always alone. Dipping one shoulder he let the carcass slide off his back to land on the ground with a soft thud. Motioning for her to join him he settled down beside the meal and opened the springbok up.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:29 pm
" Akh..ena..ton," She spoke his name out jerkingly attempting to get it right and once she did a smile graced her face as she followed him along. " I like it, its long and it rolls off the tongue. Do you prefer any short nicknames? Like Akeh or Akhen? I tend to do that with others so let me know if it bugs you and I'll stop." She wiggled her eyebrows before continuing. "Awh, I don't blame you there, the stars are such lovely piece of ancient to gaze upon. So bright and beautiful."

Whoa, this fella certainly was strong..and handsome...and gentlemanly. Laelia shook herself mentally almost missing the gesture to sit and eat. Smiling she settled and began to delicately nibble on what Akhenaton provided for them. This was a nice treat, she hadn't met many that would be willing to share a meal which made him all the more special to her. " So Sir Akhenaton," His name flowed easier off her tongue. " Have you lived in this area long? What is it that you do?" She leaned delicilately to clean the blood from her paws.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 am
Her compliment of his name made the large male shift, uncertain how he should respond to such kind words. Then her question pushed his thoughts away only to replace it with simple confusion. His great shaggy head lifted as he blinked down at her, those pale blue eyes a little uncertain. "A nick-name...? I.. have never had one before. But I guess... Akhen." Pausing he looked at her for a moment, seemingly puzzled. "It would not bother me if you use it, I have just never had one before so I may not react at first.." Pausing he turned his eyes to the heavens above and a true smile touched his muzzle, small but warm and honest. "They have much to teach us."

Turning to the meat he settled into silence, content to share the sacred communion of the meal with her. Only when she broke the silence next did he pull out of his thoughts and look over to her, his expression as patient as it always was. "Some time, but not through all the seasons yet. I am a scribe. I study the night sky and also collect and record the pride's history. I needed learn about it myself since I was an outsider, so my view is a little different to those born in the pride. I hope it will be useful for those that come after me, rogues who join this pride like I did, so that they may better be able to adjust to the way of life here."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:36 pm
Laelia watched the male who watched the heavens a soft smile crossing her lips and her eyes warmed. Akhen looked like a decent enough fellow and a scribe to boot. Laelia heard scribes were of the most intelligent and many she had seen were always head in book type. Resting her head down she continued to watch the other male as he talked, he really did have a wonderful voice. Clearly he had found the right passion, he loved his job she could tell. "Okay Akhen it is then and how interesting I was either to be destined as a scribe or a nanny. It was my love of cubs that swayed me more than books and history. I like you. There's something about you that makes me..." She paused here not wanting to make him uncomfortable, she was often told her bluntness was a huge turn off. "Calm. Um, yes anyways." She blushed and continued on somewhat hurriedly. " A rogue huh? Same here, I had lived in the rogue lands for most of my life until coming here recently to a fresh start. It has been some time since I last saw my brothers, sisters, and my parents."

A faint pang came from her heart at the thought of them, a distant memory. Time and distance had gotten away from them and before she knew it all contact was gone. A yawn snuck up on her before she could stop it followed by a blush. " Oh, I am so sorry. It's just today was so busy the charges I had to watch were so busy." She lightly laughed and her eyes crinkled with a mixture of tired happiness.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 am
Pale ears swept forward as she explained about her profession, polite interest showing in his calm expression. "Rearing the future of the pride is just as important. Stories of the gods and explanations of the pride's roots are not a replacement for the love of family. Without a good foundation, there would be no future." Offering her a gentle glance he shifted his muscular body, settling down to face her more comfortably, having eaten his fill of the meal.

He made her calm? Well that was certainly an unusual compliment, but then he hadn't exactly had much experience with receiving any kind of compliments so who was he to judge? He was pleased he was of use to her though, helping others was all he had left in his life. Refusing to let such bleak thoughts ruin his evening, he settled his attention back on the female beside him, listening politely to her recounting of her own rogue past. Stoically he ignored the thoughts pushing at him of his own recent loss, not wanting to sour the night with such painful tales.

Smiling faintly at her blush he shook his thickly maned head. "It is late now, most decent folk will be heading to their dens. I... tend to keep rather strange hours due to my studies." Pausing his rather jumbled explanation of his own alert state he chuckled softly. "Cubs can wear anyone out.. the joy of life fills them full of energy."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:57 pm
He really was a male after her own heart, his opinions on family and the foundation of love shocked her as Laelia found most males that she came into contact just wanted to have "fun". "You are really to good to be true." The words blurted out of her mouth almost in a whisper causing her eyes to widen momentarily before chuckling tiredly. " Ah, paw in mouth. I can't seem to stop embarassing myself these days." Laelia could feel the warmth radiating from Akhen's form, it was just to tempting not to cuddle and so she did. "That's okay, there is no need for apologizing. I find myself some nights staying up with the cubs whom can not sleep or nightmares aflick their dreams." She nudged him with her shoulder gently before winking. " They certainly can, you should come with me one time even just for a little bit and you'll see how much fun it can be."

Laelia was really enjoying herself with this older gentlemen, age meant nothing to her but a form of numbers. It was on the inside that counted the most or atleast to her it did. At this moment she was content and happy to wile her time with Akhenaton. Promising in future to seek him out more and possibly go court him. Laelia had no issue with being the one starting the relationship, all she knew is that if she didn't make her move another lioness would and she had a feeling she would miss out on something great.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:29 am
Pale blue eyes filled with surprise at her comment before an amused, half-hidden smile curled across his muzzle. She was certainly an interesting one, that was for sure. "No need for embarrassment." He offered, his low voice soothing. The strange impulse to draw her against his side to reassure her filled him yet before he could move, the lioness settled herself against him. Surprised but not entirely displeased by her nearness he smiled at her light nudge.

"Maybe I will do that... though I tend to intimidate the younger ones." Somehow they always seemed able to sense that he was more than just a scribe.. Though with his heavily scared and muscled body from his life as a warrior, he really couldn't blame them.

Comfortable with the dark female tucked against his side, he settled in for the night, content to stay with her as long as she wished.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces