Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Unrelated question...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:29 pm
So, my darlings, I'm looking for avi art.

I have already posted this in the Chatterbox forum, well, the important details.
But what I didn't post, is that I would love a hypnosis-related theme to said art.
Examples may include, but are not limited to: My avatar with a pocket watch/spiral in a sexy pose, or even my avatar being hypnotized by a mysterious 'tist.

Would anyone in the guild know a person, or even possibly, be a person interested in creating such art? They will be paid, if required. c:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 pm
I have no artistic skills to speak of. But, I will be happy to pass along any references I can find!  

HypnoAme
Crew

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 am
OOh. I have the perfect spot to go to... But you can't say I sent you otherwise it's all ruined!

I got some art from someone with somewhat of that line of art. Though I didn't exactly go and say how much I enjoyed it. Hehe. xP

Just lemme know with a PM, okay? I'd be happy to share!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:52 pm
Kit Kit Caboodle
So, my darlings, I'm looking for avi art.

I have already posted this in the Chatterbox forum, well, the important details.
But what I didn't post, is that I would love a hypnosis-related theme to said art.
Examples may include, but are not limited to: My avatar with a pocket watch/spiral in a sexy pose, or even my avatar being hypnotized by a mysterious 'tist.

Would anyone in the guild know a person, or even possibly, be a person interested in creating such art? They will be paid, if required. c:

I haven't drawn in a while but I'd be interested to try.  

amys27

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items