Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:26 pm
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki looked over at Jason, "they're protective of me. we're connected mentally and they have been aware of you for a while now. they're curious to meet the person who's been a major part of my life recently." he smiled, "I promise I won't let them overwhelm you. when you met it will only be one or two at a time. Maybe when you learn how to astral project i'll take you to their realm. they tend to like a celebration, though." he rubbed his hair, "but yeah, mostly they want to try and intimidate you and threaten you like the over protective brats they are." he rolled his eyes, "they kind of treat me like a little brother in that way."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:42 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"So your familiars are like guardians to you. I suppose I can understand why they would be protective of you, but I do wonder why they would be trying to intimidate me suddenly. I mean unless they have been wanting to do so for awhile." The human was very confused but he couldnt figure out why they wanted to meet him of all people. Sure he was going to be Tsuzuki's brother and all, but he wasnt sure of just what else would happen.

"So, just what do you think the outfits will look like for the ball? I mean I dont really mind, but knowing the headmaster I feel there will be some skin showing." It wasnt terrible of him to do so, he just wondered what would happen at the ball, and what Hebisa would not only think of the outfit, but what he would be wearing as well. The thought of seeing the other man made him blush and he smiled in excitement. He hadnt really had a date before and here he was turning into a schoolgirl!  

Beauty the disaster

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:20 pm
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki nodded, "they pretty much want to meet anyone in my life, but since it seems you are going to be a more permanent resident, they are being a little more persistent. As for intimidating..." he grimaced, "they try to do that to anyone they think will take my attention away from them. I haven't really been visiting them recently, so they have decided you fit that bill." he rolled his eyes and moved to get ready for bed, "who knows what that man will come up with. for himself, there will definitely be revealing clothing. If you are willing, he'll do the same for you. He knows that I won't wear anything like that, so mine will probably be more conservative." Tsuzuki saw Jason's smile and smirked, "You're thinking about your date, aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:36 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"They do know I dont want to take you from them right? Your my brother I dont want anything that would be harmful to you or to upset your familiars in any way. Maybe if we set up a time to visit them every week they would be happier about me being around?" He asked after a moment not wanting to piss off powerful beings of the magical kind. It was only when Tsuzuki asked if he was thinking about his date did he blush darker and look away. "Was it that obvious? Ive never had a boyfriend before, so Im a bit excited to think I might have a date."  

Beauty the disaster

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:13 pm
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki nodded, "I know, but that's how they are. they did the same thing to the headmaster, but he enjoyed it. said it meant more attention for him." he slipped into bed and settled down, "congratulations on your first date in this world, then. if it becomes a date, of course. I hope it goes well for you." he felt a little sad that Jason would have someone else to focus on, he almost felt like the one person he was able to speak to that wasn't the headmaster would probably make more and more friends, leaving Tsuzuki alone again. he pulled his covers up higher, "i'm fairly tired, and i bet you will be too once your high comes down. sleep well, Jason."

((sorry, been sick/busy))  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces