Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:01 am
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"Okay so no dad, that I can do. I don't really want you to replace my actual father, though Im sure that everyone I had known thinks Im dead or vanished." He said before he listened to what the two were saying.

"Wait, you keep some guy locked up for sex when you probably have dozens of men and women here that would love to be your partner." He looked a bit confused. "I will never fully understand this place I don't think." He said chuckling and shaking his head. "Im glad to know that no one will mess with the family."

"So, when will all of this be finalized?" He asked knowing that the sooner things were done the better.

((I changed the image, what do you think of it? The guy has water abilities as shown. >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:20 am
the gothic beauty 2

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

User ImageHeadmaster's smile fell as he looked Jason in the eyes, "he threatened my family. he is lucky to be alive." there was a faint growl in his voice as he spoke and Tsuzuki raised his hand to sooth his adopted father.

"because the man tried to kill me, his life was forfeit. Technically, he was mine to kill, but i didn't want that. I asked headmaster what i should do since letting him go would only be a sign of weakness and he would come after me again, so headmaster decided to make an example out of him." he shrugged, that was the way of their laws. if you tried to kill someone and were caught, then your life belonged to them.

Headmaster huffed, "i still have half a mind to kill him, just on principal." he waved his hand as if brushing away a pesky fly, "enough of that. i will get my people to work on the papers right away. it will take a couple of days to get everything in order, so maybe around the Mid-Winter fest? i can make the announcement during the ball since most of the prominent leaders will be attending along with their children."

Tsuzuki smiled a little, "which means you want to show off in front of them again. shall we be dressed to match, like when you announced about me?"

Headmaster smirked, "of course! though, Jason, you get to pick the colors since it's your big day. and i claim the first dance! what do you think of that?"

((i like it!))  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:46 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"I wasn't aware of that, well the fact that if your caught thing. My home, everyone gets a trial and is put in jail, its very different from what you do." He said after a moment before shrugging it off.

"You both speak of this Mid-Winter fest, just what is it anyways?" He asked after a moment a bit curious about this celebration that they did here. He would like to know what it was since he figured this was his new home now.

"Uh, for colors, I sort of like silvery white and a pale minty green." He said after a moment knowing that he did look better in those colors. (Like his image...) "But, if those don't work, Im fine with anything really."

((Oh, I was wondering if it was alright to have an obvious villain character, like the snake demon you mentioned towards the beginning of the rp. He could attempt to seduce Jason after it is known the human is now an adoptive son to the headmaster? Snake Demon? to add some drama and the like.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:24 pm
the gothic beauty 2

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

User ImageHeadmaster gave Tsuzuki an exasperated look, "you haven't told him yet?"

Tsuzuki shrugged, "i planned to do so this weekend." At the Headmaster's indication, he turned to Jason, "the Mid-Winter Fest is much like a festival is your world. there with be booths and various things for sale as well as food and parties nearly every night. most worlds have some sort of winter solstice celebration and to account for that we have the fest. the biggest even is the ball at the end of the week hosted by the Headmaster. It's the only one that families are invited to and turns into quite the show. all of the students attend along with their parents, their siblings and anyone else of high enough rank to get an invite."

Headmaster snorted, "it turns into a pompous 'look at me' fest, but i enjoy the feast it offers."

Tsuzuki rolled his eyes, "most of the incubus and succubus enjoy the high riding emotions through the room and get bit of a buzz off of it, like if you drank alcohol, so we have to keep an eye on them. i usually attend as security, but i'm guessing that is not an option this year?"

Headmaster nodded, "not a chance, you get to be front and center with Jason and I." he smirked a little and moved to sit between the two boys, "i want my sons with me looking sharp when i make the announcement. Silver white and mint green, huh? i can work with that. everything looks sexy on me, but Tsu-tsu here might need a little work. i bet he'll look good in a white tux, though. hmmm-" he was already planning an outfit in his head, "alrighty, you boys are free to go. i need to sketch these ideas before i loose them." he gave each boy a kiss on the cheek before standing up, "and Tsuzuki? i want you to stick with Jason until everything is finalized, ok? just to be safe."

Tsuzuki stood and offered the headmaster a small bow, "yes, sir." he looked at JAson, "shall we?"

((that should be fine. i'll have to play him, though, won't i?))  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:39 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"It isn't his fault he didn't say anything you know. I heard people talking about it, I just never thought to ask." He said after a moment before he heard what the festival was really all about. It sounded interesting and he would attend even if it wasn't to announce his adoption, if only to check out what these other worlds did for their holiday.

"Remind me not to be in a room with all of them alone." He joked before looking at the two of them. It seemed they had a good relationship and he hoped he could have that with them as well. It might be difficult as he still found the headmaster attractive, but at least he wasn't putty like he had been that first day of meeting him. He actually had started to find Tsuzuki to be more attractive but he wasn't about to say anything.

"If that doesn't work, any color is fine really. Im happy with anything." He said with a smile before he stood up with Tsuzuki a blush forming when he was given a kiss on the cheek.

As they left the office Jason shook his head. "I still have to get used to when he does that. At least Im a bit more comfortable around him, soon Im sure I will not react at all. I don't know how you do it to be honest." He said laughing a bit. "Im sorry that you have to watch me again Tsuzuki, I had thought we were over that situation when everyone started to leave me alone."

((If you don't want to play him I can. I just might not be the best at it lol. That wont matter though since he only around to add drama))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:25 am
the gothic beauty 2

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki shrugged, "he is just showing affection. it's not like he is actually trying to seduce us, trust me, when he does, you will know." the older boy glanced around as they walked back to their dorms, "i don't mind. it's only for the next week, so it won't be that bad. plus you won't be doing the basic stuff, so it won't be as boring for me, either." he caught sight of a dark form slipping away, but decided against checking it out, there were many students who liked the dark and prefered to be alone. just because he knew Jason was in danger, didn't mean everyone was an enemy. "are you hungry? we could go and have dinner while we are out and about."

((if you want, just think it would be hard to seduce yourself.))  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:39 am
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"I know, it's just not something I'm used to is all. I mean my own father never did anything like that after I reached a certain age, but it seems that things are much different here." He said with a smile.

"I suppose that can't be helped if he wants us to stick together again, it is smart if there is a danger." He said after a moment before letting out a sigh. He didn't like that Tsuzuki had to watch him again but there was nothing they could do until the announcement.

"I hope it isn't too boring, I'm sure you've been to all these classes already." He stated before he saw his roommate looks to the side. "Something wrong?" He asked though he didn't really notice anything.

After a few minutes he nodded. "Yea I am kind of hungry, a bite to eat sounds good right about now."

((Your right lol >.< is that alright with you?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:41 pm
the gothic beauty 2

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki shook his head, "nothing, just thought I saw someone. it's just me being paranoid." he glanced at Jason before heading for the cafeteria, "it's really not that big of a deal. i don't mind going over the basics again. it never hurt anyone to have a solid understanding of what we learn in our first year of classes." they walked into the large room and he got into line, planning on ordering his usual array of sweets. "how are you doing in classes? need any help with anything?"

((no worries, want me to bring him in at the ball?))  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:03 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"Paranoid eh? Are you sure? Considering how thing had been when I first arrived, its possible what your feeling or seeing is more then meets the eye. I believe your right though." He said smiling though Jason would need to keep an eye out.

"I think Im doing rather well with my classes though I would like to try and practice a bit on my own, though I don't think Im able to do that safely yet."

((sounds good to me ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:25 am
the gothic beauty 2

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki made his order, getting apple pie, mini doughnuts, a slice of chocolate cake and a big scoop of ice cream before waiting for Jason and walking with him to an empty table. "there are practise rooms you could go to. if you are worried, i can come with you and you can practise with me. we've some that are really well protected since some of the students' powers tend to be rather destructive. let's see if there are any free after we eat and see what you can do." he took a bit of the pie with the ice cream and actually smiled a little, loving the hot cold mixture and sticky sweet of the dessert. "and if they are full, we will sign up for one. ok?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:17 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"Jason looked at Tsuzuki in astonishment at what he at had ordered. Sure they guy could eat and it didn't seem to stick to him, but one day he was sure all those sweets would add up.

"That would be wonderful. I want to actually see what I can do, more then what we do in class. While it is 'useful' it isn't exactly what I would expect to encounter outside in the real world."

The water user sat at the table and picked up his Chinese food. He loved that everything could be ordered here and he didn't have to go anywhere special to get it, much better then the human world that was for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:15 am
the gothic beauty 2

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki took another bite before answering, "you would be surprised. in actual fights, having the things you are learning be so ingrained into your body that it is second nature is hugely beneficial. if you would like we could go to a tournament sometime and you will see what i mean. especially in the preliminary fights, there are a lot of people eliminated because they don't have the basics down." he ate as he spoke, careful to chew and swallow before continuing. "trust me, i've been in more fights than i would like to count, what i learned my first year did more for me than any of the fancy spells i was taught later on. then again, most of my powers lie in my contracts, which is what you learn at the end of the year, so it makes sense for me." he shrugged and moved on to the next dish, "when we finish eating, we'll go and see what we can do about getting a practise room."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"So long as no one in the tournament is harmed I would be interested in seeing this." Of course he meant not harmed in a fatal way, he had a feeling if people are using their powers against each other someone is bound to be hurt. "Oh I trust you. I mean you have been my only real companion here and a protector since I arrived. How could I not?" He asked laughing a bit.

Hearing a bit about Tsuzuki was something he was interested in. "Contracts? You mean like being able to summon something?" He asked after a moment wondering just what the other could mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:07 am
the gothic beauty 2

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki nodded, "yes, exactly like that. contracts can be with minor or major creatures within the various spiritual dimensions. it's not uncommon to have one or two spiritual contracts depending on the strength of the person. the problem with contracts is that it takes a lot of power from the summoner, so the teachers wait until the end of your first year to try it. not everyone can contract and there is nothing wrong with not being able to. i just took to it better than most." he shrugged and finished off his meal, "it's just another thing that sets me apart from everyone else."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:44 am
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"Well that does sound interesting. I wouldn't mind being able to do that, but at the same time, I would be afraid of doing something wrong."

"Being different isn't a bad thing is it? I mean sure there are some things that might make it difficult but overall, I think I like being a bit different from everyone else." Jason finished his own meal and looked at Tsuzuki. "So, just what are you able to summon?"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff