[$]Welcome to MY World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm
(o.o oh dear mother of god! Dies)
User ImageJason couldn't help but stare at the man. He was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and he instantly felt himself starting to go red. "Uh....". He was having a hard time thinking straight as he was distracted by the man before him. He wouldn't mind sharing a room with that man.... Let alone calling him headmaster and a few other things. Maybe staying there wasn't such a bad thing.".

(so tempted to say he has a tent forming.... Impure thoughts lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:00 pm
((he's yummy, no? almost used him as my main character, but didn't have what i wanted so went with the one i have))
the gothic beauty

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

User ImageTsuzuki smirked at Jason's reaction to the headmaster. He was only human after all and this was most likely his first time meeting a Succubus, and the fact that the HEadmaster went everywhere wearing only low riding loose pants that somehow showed everything better than skin tight ones did. He kepts quiet and let the headmaster speak, however. the man smiled warmly and stepped around the desk so he could walk up to Jason. he slide a hand up to cup the human's cheek and gently stroked his cheek bone with a thumb, "come on now, don't be shy, Jason. you can ask me anything" the last word was practically purred and his eyes locked with the human's, almost inviting him in.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image(god.... I wish he were real!)
Jason was completely underthe man's control the moment he touched him and he instantly felt a bit of pressure in his lower reigon. If he wasn't so entranced by this creature he would have turned a few shades darker than he already was. He had completely forgotten that Tsuzuki was there and all he wanted was to please this person before him. "W.... What do you want with me? I'll do anything....". It was rather clear what anything implied as he closed his eyes and tilted his head into the man's hand. Of course his next question was a bit straightforward.... "Do..... Do you have any objections.... To.... Bedding.... Students...."

(Jason: dies of utter embarrassment.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:29 pm
((sorry, gtg, something came up))
the gothic beauty

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

User ImageTsuzuki chuckled, "HEadmaster, it wont do to seduce the boy the first day he is here."

the Headmaster sighed, "i guess you are right. and the answer to your question, Jason, is no. i don't." he grinned and winked before sort of 'turning off' his charm and moving behind his desk nce more. "now that i have Tsuzuki's assurance that he will make up the loss of playtime i will have with you," he said, grinning as Tsuzuki glared at him, "let's get started witht he real buisness. here is a list of your classes and the information you need as well as a key to your dorm room. you will begin learning how to control and use you magic tomorrow." he held up a stack of papers and smiled, "we can talk about bedding you later. for now let's get you used to school"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:37 pm
(aw come back soon...)
User ImageJason turned dark red and took the items he was handed. He was going to hang himself later... Somewhere Tsuzuki wouldn't be around to stop him. He had just hit on his headmaster in front of his roommate. He wouldn't have known he had done it either if something didn't bring him back to reality. Of course he also really needed some alone time... He had something he needed to deal with rather urgently... "I... Uh....". He just decided to bolt out of here when he had the chance and left quickly looking for the first place he could to hide in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:23 pm
the gothic beauty

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

User ImageTsuzuki sighed and looked at the headmaster who only looked amuzed. "i'll go catch him again and take him to our room then." he knew he'd be cleaning up the ehadmaster's 'mess' again. he was the only student who had lived her full time since birth and so he and the headmaster were-well, closer than he was with anyone else. he wouldn't put it past the man to have done all this just to give Tsuzuki someone to spend time with, or even to have a good lay for once. it was easy to catch the human and without a word he picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. "no running away. i'll take you to our dorm so pay attention on how to get there. he carried Jason like that the entire way, unlcoking the door with his own key and stepping in. the room was rather large, with enough room for two queen sized beds, desks and small closets on either side of the room. there was even a small private bathroom. Tsuzuki dropped Jason on the so far unused bed and sat down on his own. "just so you know, you're raction is normal. the headmaster's a succubus, there are few that can resist him. he would have happily slept with you, but mostly he was just teasing."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:31 pm
User ImageAt the meantion of the headmaster Jason put his head in his hands. "God... I don't belong here....". When he heard that his reaction was normal and that the headmaster was a succubus he looked up at his roommate. "Wait... You mean those things are real?". He wasn't goin to leave this room that was it. If there were more stunning creatures like that... He wouldn't live long. "I.... I'm not going to leave this room....". He had so many questions and didn't know where to start... "Wait... You said I'm the only human.... But you.... You look human.... What are you? A vampire?". God he could live with that... He was just happy the other man wasn't a succubus. Of course it would have been easier to have brought him tothe school if he had been. "He won't.... Actually do that will he? I mean.... Bed a student.... Right?".  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 pm
the gothic beauty

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

"I'm not a vampire, thank you very much. there are several creatures with human forms, and they use them here. it's just easier to move around in the school like this. as for leaving here, that's why i was assigned to you. consider me your body guard for the duration of your school career." he leaned back and rested on his arms. "as for the Headmaster, yes he will and he has. however he regulates himself. they have to be comepletely willing with his 'charm' off. otherwise he wont sleep with them. there are different rules in this world. it's one of those survival of the fittest things. another reason why i am assigned to you. of the students here, i am the most powerful. word has already gotten around that you are under my care. no one dare mess with you, not unless they want to die by my hand."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image"Remind me why I was brought here then? I'm human... Which if I'm not mistaken is rather weak when it comes to creatures with magic.... I mean I couldn't even withstand the headmaster and he wasn't trying to eat me.... As you put it earlier. There is no way I belong in a place like this.... Just take me home....please....". He was helpless here and he knew it. He didn't want to be here and to be honest this kind of scared him. It wasn't like he could do anything. He couldn't even run from this guy. "So... If I have power, and I'm not saying I do, why wasn't I brought here sooner? I mean I don't have any idea what I'm doing her anyways but it seems to me you either look magical, have magic, or have something else that brings you here... All I know is biology."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:02 pm
hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki lay back and put his hands behind his head. "the fact that you had magic within you was known almost the moment you were born, however it wasn't until recently that the magic awoke withing you. some humans are born with magic and it never wakes up, yours did. you were brought her now instead of before, because you didn't have a chance before. you do now. all you have to do is learn to control it. you've already tried to freeze me twice now without even meaning to. with training you're going to be stronge." he shrugged, "as for all you knowing is biology. all magic is a sort of science. you'll understand better when you have your first classes."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:26 pm
User ImageJason still couldn't believe it. He didn't understand any of this and he desperately wanted too. "Tell me... Why did they send you after me? I mean... You don't really seem like you like me or even want me here... And I'm sorry... About biting you... And well whatever else I did..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 pm
hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki sat up so he could look at the other. "Technically i am a ward of the school and the Headmaster my foster father. that's the main reason for me being assigned to you. also there is the issue of my being powerful. and of most of the people here i am one of the least prejudus against humans." he ran a hand through his hair, "besides, i had a free bed." he wouldn't mention his suspicions. "i don't mind, it's the least of what you could have done to me. a bite and little ice is nothing. but when you are better trained and know your powers more i wont be saying the same thing."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:45 pm
User ImageJaason looked at Tsuzuki. "How can that be? You said it yourself your the most powerful here. I doubt even if I was trained I'd be able to do anything. I don't see why I wasn't just left alone. It's not like I could really do anything right? Unless I was threatened.... Then maybe I could see it happening.". Just to test something Jason thought about a small ball of water and was surprised when one actually formed before him. He smiled at this and tried to make another out of ice and watched one slowly form. "Hey this actually isn't that hard...."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:55 pm
hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki lifted an eyebrow, "if you caught me off guard, or froze me like you tired to earlier, even i would be hurting for a little while. you've a rare talent." he smiled as he watched the other working on his own, "magic like yours is simply imgrained into your body. the moment it awakens you pretty much know how to use it. classes are just to help you gain greater control and be able to use it with more force for longer periods of time." he scratched the back of his head. "once you get into the more advanced teckiques it will be a lot harder. as for why we couldn't leave you be, well. imagine if you lost control and ended up filling a building with water, killing everyone inside? not only would you expose magic, but you would have become a murderor. you can go back once you've graduated and mastered your abilities."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image"You have a point... Mind if I see your hand? I want to try something.... As for going back... I don't really belong there anymore now do I? I can't risk exposing magic and it's not like I really have anything to go back to.". He let the balls he had created disappear before speaking again. "I suppose you should know I'm into men... But I guess the display back at the office showed that huh?". He wondered if he would ever be able to resist something like a succubus. "Are there other creatures here I should worry about? I don't exactly want to be seduced by anything...."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff