Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
My, oh my..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:56 am
Well, well my darlings. It has been inadvertently brought to my attention, that many people are having problems with a one, msjess188.

I will, firstly, agree to saying that it would be best to avoid her. She is very corrupting, and has a habit of "stealing" other people's pets.

Of course, in saying that I recognize that your partners are not objects, it just seems that she likes to think so.

I, myself, had a run in with msjess at one point. And I can safely say, that from that point on, I had nothing to do with her.

So, to my guildees, do what you wish. But my solemn advice to you, would be to avoid her as though she were the bubonic plague incarnate.

Thank you for reading, my loves.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:07 am
Kit Kit Caboodle
Well, well my darlings. It has been inadvertently brought to my attention, that many people are having problems with a one, msjess188.

I will, firstly, agree to saying that it would be best to avoid her. She is very corrupting, and has a habit of "stealing" other people's pets.

Of course, in saying that I recognize that your partners are not objects, it just seems that she likes to think so.

I, myself, had a run in with msjess at one point. And I can safely say, that from that point on, I had nothing to do with her.

So, to my guildees, do what you wish. But my solemn advice to you, would be to avoid her as though she were the bubonic plague incarnate.

You understand... thank you! *hugs tight with a tear falling down my cheek*  

ForgottenUser20
Crew

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:58 am
Kit Kit Caboodle

hmm ty for yhe head up ..this msjess seems to be a bad apple waiting to be toss out.....will not talk with her..nor have any of my pets to talk with her ether once agin i ty for the heads up smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 am
I'll be doing the same  

Busty Christy3

Masona

Collector Otaku

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:11 pm
Thanks for the heads up! I tend to like keeping hypnosis off of gaia so things like that don't happen to my subjects!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:34 am
That name just screams "******** off" so that's what I'll do. They sound like the kind of person who'd put me off anyway.

*ignores them*

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers