Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Lost and Found ( Family )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:04 pm
Hathor stared in disbelief at the map really it was just a paw painting? She wanted to rage but she was just to tired and stressed to. She leaned into her mates side taking a deep breath. "Mmm Beloved hurry we don't think a can stand a moment longer in here." She said as she nuzzled his neck and then licked his ear trying to get his attention.

"We are hungry too." She said with a pout. "We wish to be out of this forsaken place. There is no evidence of anyone being here in a long time." She said letting out a growl at the temple looking around the room. She then looked to the elderly dark male. "We wish to know how you knew we would be here." She said moving closer to him knowing she was tempting fate of being pulled into a hug again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:14 pm
"Well I didn't know you'd be in this temple...I just guessed." He shrugged. "But all the temples are interconnected if you hadn't noticed so if I came in and searched around I'd be bound to find your scent. And boy your sense of fear is wicked strong. I'd guess you'd seen some crazy things- and I'd love to hear it back at the temple. Maybe tell the kiddies; they like scary stories..." He rambled on before Zorua jolted him with a teeny-tiny poke to the arm.

"Yes we will tell you EVERYTHING when we get OUT...comprende?" He then pointed to the nursery around them. "But there is no way out...and I'm tired of being stuck in this place and your not helping!" He raised his voice loudly at his grandfather never being an angry cub. But he had drawn the line. He'd nearly been eaten by snakes, broken all his bones above a pit, and been burned to death. And no matter how much he loved his grandfather dear lord he just couldn't take it anymore. "Stop will you..."

His mind then became clear like everything had vanished except for the danger slithering up on them. "No really stop." He hushed everyone as quick as he could trying not to make movement. The snake the stopped a few feet away from Hathor and raised up expanding it's hood with a hiss. "Don't move..."

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:27 pm
Hathor looked at her mate she gave a small shudder before leaning into his side. "Oh Beloved...we like this side of you." she said with a small purr as she nosed his shoulder. "Oh Beloved." She mewed softly into his ear. She then noticed the funny looked she was getting from Feleji. That look it was almost like he was excited at the prospect of cubs. She pouted a little as she moved away from her mate yes putting some distance between them might bed the best.

She hadn't heard the male at all but the hissing she did hear that. She froze still as she looked at the snake right in the eyes what the hell was she suppose to do? She couldn't even hear the males behind her. She knew if she moved it would strike.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 pm
His mind blanked when he saw the Cobra. The last snakes had been in a pit. This one was nearly 10 feet long and raised up ready to strike. The pain was now starting to rise up like the mercury in a thermometer. But he had to control it. He couldn't fall down on the ground now- the snake would bite him. Although that was a good plan; what if he distracted the snake and it bit him instead of Hathor? But then that was no good they were still too far from medics for him to get help.

"I don't know what to do..."

His eyes moved to grandad who looked as scared and unmoving as he did. Great they were all royally screwed.

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:04 pm
Suddenly a large bolder dropped onto the snake crushing it instantly. Taikarana panted she was standing above them 'looking' over the balcony edge that was now missing a big chunk of the rock railing.

~

Hathor jumped a little taking a step back before looking up seeing her mother. She smiled looking to the snake that was now under the rock. She stuck her tongue out at it before turning her nose up and walking off.

~

Taikarana jumped down and moved up to her daughter sniffing around before finding her. She nuzzled her letting out a few whines before letting out a heavy sigh. Her daughter was alright.

~

Hathor let out a small giggled as she nipped her mother ear letting her know she was fine. "We are okay Momma." She muttered softly before looking to the pair. "We where safe with Beloved." She said smiling looking to her mate with a proud smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 pm
He didn't sence that a boulder would fall from above; but then again it wasn't just any boulder it was being pushed by Hathors mother. And that meant he wasn't in any danger from it. Though he should have felt the snake being in danger? Maybe it was just creatures he felt for? Like he certainly felt bad for that mouse that Hathor nearly squashed to death with her paws before. Either way he needed to learn how to control his powers better; what happened if one day his powered turned off when Hathor really needed him.

"How did you get in here...more importantly- how to we get out...grand-dad only brought finger paintings; and everything we found is either blocked or booby-trapped." He slowly trotted over to the pair and nuzzled Hathor glad she was safe.

Snakes and boulders flying out of noplace! What an adventure. He was so glad he had left the temple and taken a day off. This was certainly a grand way to spend one's day. "Oh I know you!" He chortled happy. "Your the quite lioness who sits by herself in the corner. Your most welcome to sit with me for company. I could always use the second pair of paws with my cubs!" He laughed hard as he could

"How'd ya find us so quick? And how do we get out?"

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 pm
Taika smiled a little 'looking' to the large male with the very loud voice. She gave a small nod before she tugged butted Hathors shoulder a moment. She then turned knowing her Daughter would follow.

~

"We follow here I believe she knows a way." Hathor told the two as she she quickly moved to walk beside her mother. She then began to tell her mother about her beloved how they stargazed and made a promise of never to be apart. She also told her mother she was very upset with her brother. Her mother only laughed rolled her eyes and leaned her head against Hathor's shoulder as they walked.

"Momma...we loved beloved very very much. So much we don't think brother is our beloved anymore." She said softly proudly looking back to the male. Her mother stopped at looked at her quite shocked she never thought that would be possible honestly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 pm
"Good I'll follow anyone who knows the way outta this place." He gave another large laugh that rumbled the rocks in an unsettling manor.

Zorua trod behind the pair making sure that he was between his grandfather and the two females. That was all he needed was for the old male to launch an attack hug and flatten either one of them. Especially Hathors mother who knew the way out of the place. He couldn't stand the headaches anymore and just wanted to be in a safe place. "Lead on!" He suppressed the need to rub his temple as his granddad tried to shake loose the rest of the cavern with his voice.  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 pm
Hathor smiled softly looking back her to mate she was glad he was being such a gentleman and shield both her and her mother from the attacked from the large male. She turned to her mother curiously nudged her neck.

"Why where you down here?" She asked curiously tilting her head to one side. She knew it was difficult to be asking such things of her mother when she couldn't speak but body language was one of the things to had to get good at when it came with have a mute family member.

~

Taika 'looked' to her daughter before picking up her pace a bit. She let out a few whined sounds letting her daughter know they had to hurry.

~

Hathor turned and looked to her mate. She waited for him to walk up next to her. "something bothers us." She said before looking to her mother and following after her. "Wait Momma slow down we can not follow that fast." She said more worried about loosing Feleji then loosing her mother she knew her mother would always be able to find her no matter what.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 pm
He looked at her and tilted his head. He could scene no immediate danger. Nor did he have a head-ace from anybody but Feleji who seamed to be singing 'I have a lovely bunch of coconuts' as loud as he could. "What's wrong?" He gave her a small nudge on the neck worried that something terrible was about to happen. He couldn't have that after all the trouble they had already been threw.  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items