Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
i have something to ask ??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:34 pm
is it normal for a pet to disobey ther mistress/ master at times ?? the reason i am asking this is i had a pet disobey me last night even while under my hypno controll...the pet whom names i will leave out for now kept blushing ...and......and did not pamper my needs for the night........and i was wondering if maybe i sould make my hypnotic control over them more stronger?? needs advice on this matter ty smile

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 am
... *facepalm* I can't believe I'm reading this.

You know, this pet of yours has feelings too... What if they weren't comfortable fulfilling your needs?

I'm sorry if this might not be what you want to hear, but maybe you ought to have a bit more respect for your pets? It seems as if you're just playing with them like objects from this perspective... =/  

Leolnaan

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 am
mistress_shadow_29
is it normal for a pet to disobey ther mistress/ master at times ?? the reason i am asking this is i had a pet disobey me last night even while under my hypno controll...the pet whom names i will leave out for now kept blushing ...and......and did not pamper my needs for the night........and i was wondering if maybe i sould make my hypnotic control over them more stronger?? needs advice on this matter ty smile

User Image

User Image

Hm..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:44 am
Leolnaan
... *facepalm* I can't believe I'm reading this.

You know, this pet of yours has feelings too... What if they weren't comfortable fulfilling your needs?

I'm sorry if this might not be what you want to hear, but maybe you ought to have a bit more respect for your pets? It seems as if you're just playing with them like objects from this perspective... =/
hmmm.i respect my pet.but this pet whom i am not saying his name right now...was blushing while i was giveing commands wich i found a bit arkward in my view of the matter 3nodding but will take any notes i can get for later use 3nodding

User Image  

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:28 pm
i had a chat with my pet today and everything is fine heart but i do intend on makeing a few adjustment soon in session plans...but things sould be prefect after tonight ^^ heart heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:47 pm
It comes down to what the values of the pet are, and what and how you say something. if its against their values, they simply ignore it, and it could break rapport. let say you want an individual to get a beer out of the fridge and chug it, but drinking alchohol is against their values, i would instead say something along the lines of ," now you want to go grab a bottle out of the bottom drawer of my fidge, the bottle is brown glass, and you the label seems very pleasing to the eyes, with a few words on it, those words spell out a name, a name of a beverage you deeply enjoy, and the beverage taste exactly the way it should, it taste so good, you cant help but finish every drop of its contents."

maybe that will help as a general example.  

xxthedudeinchainsxx

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

galdon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 am
If they are uncomfortable, they will not obey even in trance. Your goal shouldn't be to force them to obey, but rather discuss what makes them uncomfortable, and if they want to get over their discomfort help them gently, or if they want to draw the line there, respect it and avoid crossing the line.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games