Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Roleplay
The Darkwood Forest (Forsaken Shadows Land) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caII me ceejay

Beloved Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:21 pm
((I am sorry for not posting, I have been very busy with my classes and for being tired and exhausted ^^"))

Cearo came back to the den with Nema, carrying er by the scruff. Nema then sees newborn pups then she smiles,"babies!" then Cearo looks at her and growls saying to keep quiet and let them be for now. Nema's ears laid back then she nods her head. Cearo went to the other side of the den and gently sets Nema down. Nema lays on her belly, ears laid back and head on her paws just watching the other take care of Arizone and her babies.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:35 pm
Silver turned her head around to see whom had been returning. It was Cearo and Nema, but no sign of Lance, Gareth, or Ashur. She simply let it be and didn't let it worry her. She was very confident that they could easily take care of themselves out there.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

caII me ceejay

Beloved Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm
Cearo lays down and closes his eyes. Nema then stands on her hind legs, places her front paws on Cearo's back at watches the others taking care of Arizone then she looks at Cearo and said,"How come I can't go over there?" then Cearo said without looking at her,"they are busy right now, its best to stay out of there way alright?" then Nema's ears laid back and then she sighs and looks back,"ok.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 pm
Ashur took his shot aimed for the head. He didn't like taking headshots but he disliked the idea of picking buckshot out of his food less. He let the wind spiral keeping the buckshot in a small group as it made contact with the doe's head. "Easy as that..." He said to himself as he slung his gun back on his shoulder and walked over to inspect the deer. Nothing was out of order the deer was very much dead. "You are going to be a pain to bring back aren't you?" Ashur had dragged a bear home before this deer was considerably smaller, but all the same dragging home corpses was never enjoyable. He grabbed the corpse under the torso and by the pelt hoisting it up onto his shoulder with what was left of the head facing behind him. "Don't bleed on my jacket okay?" Talking to a dead animal like he was crazy "It's not mine, and i dont think the owner would appreciate blood stains on." Ashur had acquired the coat while he was posing as a hunter, it had belonged to a rather pleasant individual whom was no longer among the living. With that request directed at the deer he made the trek back to the den.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

iiBaby D

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 pm
A cold chill went up kisa's spine as Gareths voice whispered very quietly in her head. The new child was born and gave out a cry. But she didn't hear it. She just heard Gareth. She looked to the den opening whining loudly. She looked at the others. She couldn't say anything. She just let out a wimper and ran out the den opening  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:30 am
Cearo head was lifted then he stands up and saw that Kisa took off in a hurry. Nema was sitting on the ground then said,"Brother? what is it?" then Cearo said without looking at her,"Stay here..I mean it.." then he runs after Kisa.  

caII me ceejay

Beloved Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

iiBaby D

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 pm
Kisa heard footsteps behind her but she didnt stop. she tried to listen hard for Gareth's thoughts. but nothing. she kept running. searching. she pushed herself to run faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm
Cearo saw that Kisa was running faster then he growls softly, eyes started to change into dragon slit eyes and he continues to follow her hopefully find out where she is headed.  

caII me ceejay

Beloved Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

iiBaby D

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 am
Kisa wasnt paying attention to where she was running and tripped. she fell to the ground letting out a sad howl. she seen Cearo. "Cearo... go back to the pack. i have to find Gareth. he's in trouble."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:39 pm
Cearo stops as she tripped then went over to her and helps her up then said with his remain unchanged,"Kisa, I want to help you if you let me..I don't like to sit around and do nothing..please.." He wants to help his new pack members with anything even his though he uses his ability alot but he wants to prove that he is worthy to be in a pack.  

caII me ceejay

Beloved Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

iiBaby D

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:33 pm
"i dont even know where he is though...." kisa said before looking off deep into the woods
the only thing she saw was Ashur who was carrying a doe he must have killed. she decided to help him. she got back on all fours and went to him. she transformed into her human form. "hey.... you need any help?" she asked softly. she wasnt very giddy right now. usually she would skip to him and be all cheerful. but it would seem that the colors of life were fading to grey.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 pm
Cearo looks at Ashfur and Kisa then he looks away then he uses his eyes to find Gareth then he walks over to Kisa in his wolf form. He was still looking around the area to make sure its safe and he kept using his ability to look farther.  

caII me ceejay

Beloved Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm
Ashur looked down at Kisa, he had it under control at this point. He fought the urge to say a smart comment or complain about the deer blood on his jacket, 'the deer had obviously not heard his request'. Ashur had no idea who this girl was, new faces seemed to be everywhere it made him uneasy. "No, don't worry I've got it....What has everyone been up to?" He asked Kisa as he stepped into the den.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:44 pm
Kisa heard him think that she was new. she kind of cocked her head a bit. well i guess... he has been gone for awhile she decided. "i was looking for Gareth... he ran off..."  

iiBaby D

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am
Confused by Kisa's sudden disappearance, she couldn't go after to ask what was wrong. Two newborn pups had filled her hands. The both of them whimpered and wiggled in her arms, crying out to their mom. Since both had been cleaned, she set them both next to Arizone. "Your babys look strong and beautiful," She smiled.

Arkion still lay next to the fountain, bored as ever with nothing to do. He sighed a bit, wondering when something interesting would happen. Hopefully soon he thought, because his fiery insides hated being still for long periods of time.

Arizone had a weak smile on as she was given her pups. "T-Thank you.. for all of your help." She said to whom ever was still around her. She wrapped herself around Cosmin and Saturn, doing her best to keep them from the winters sudden, harsh chill.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff