Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Roleplay
The Darkwood Forest (Forsaken Shadows Land) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hogun43
Vice Captain

Liberal Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:18 pm
While hearing Silver through using his healing powers monitoring for any injuries healing them and trying to lessen Arizone's pain. "This is her first litter of pups Silver she needs encouragement that she can do this otherwise the pain will make her think it is not worth it." His powers told him that the female pup was half way to getting out. "Arizone I know it hurts but your little girl is half way a few more pushes like you did and she will be out. Also Silver when she comes out I will bite off the umbilical cord show her to the mother then clean her if you can. Then the we wait for the little guy." Kisho felt intense happiness for Arizone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:16 am
Kisa licked in between Arizone's ears "come on you can do this! your doing great. just keep pushing. your almost there" she yipped in a cheerful voice  

iiBaby D

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:01 pm
Letting off some steam was a good idea. Ashur smirked looking around making sure nothing 'important' was in the emendate area, for safety sake. Trees would be have no consequence if destroyed, plus watching them fly would be enjoyable. "I want you to leave this place barren" Ashur said out loud as he slowly spun around looking in all directions. "I think you can accomplish that Ays" Calling his alter ego, the demon by name this time. "Remember! Think back to Jason, how the beast made a joke of you. Think back to watching everyone die and you left beaten unconscious, only alive by his discretion." Ashur tightened his right hand into a fist, wind slowly circling around him. The cyclone became more and more violent as Ashur allowed himself change letting the chains that was his control slip.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:25 pm
Silver morphed into her human state as to better help with handling the pups. She had hard arms out ready to show Arizone her beautiful kids. Although she wasn't quite sure how she'd clean them off. In mind, she thought she'd take them over to the flowing fountain real quick, and since the water goes through a cycle, it would be perfectly clean to drink from later.

Hearing everyone's encouragements, Arizone pushed on and tried to ignore the pain for a little bit longer. She couldn't wait to see how her pups would look, and she prayed that they would be nothing like their 'unknown' father, Rev...  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hogun43
Vice Captain

Liberal Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:27 pm
Kisho nodded at Kissa to show she was doing good, then when Silver morphed into her human form. "Smart idea Silver I would have done it but don't relish the thought of biting the umbilical cord with my human teeth." While Arizone was pushing the new born little girl came out of her mom Kisho bit the cord that connected her to her mother, as the girl pup let out a wail of crying to show she was healthy and strong. Smiling happily he looked at Arizone. "Congratulation Arizone you got a healthy newborn wolf pu and it is a girl." Then he started cleaning the area for the boy pup who he felt was already coming down the birth canal.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 pm
Silver took the newborn pup from Kisho so that he may be prepared for the next one. With a towel she had grabbed, Silver wrapped the pup up tight to keep her warm, and placed her next to Arizone so that she may see.

Arizone took a short break while she smiled happily at her new pup. "I-I think her name... will be Saturn." After her short break which had seemed like nothing to her, she continued pushing.
User Image
Saturn squirmed in this unknown place. She yapped wanting to be put back where ever she had come from, and wiggled in the towel.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hogun43
Vice Captain

Liberal Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm
Kisho smiled hapily seeing the way Silver handled the new born pup. "Wether you know it or not Silver you and Kisa are both natural Mothers that his one the reason both of you are great Alpha and Beta. Now Cosmin is coming so it will be almost over Arizone, then you can kiss and hug your babies." Kisho then used a bit of his powers to check on Saturn. " Heart is strong, from what I can tell she is as healthy as can be except she is very tired." The shaman wished Lance was here to see this knowing he be very interested in seeing them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:49 am
Kisho's compliments gave Silver a warm feeling, she was rarely ever complimented. "Thanks a lot." She smiled at him, still holding the newborn pup. She stroked the top of her head, trying to get Saturn to calm down and rest a bit.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iiBaby D

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 pm
Kisa smiled and wagged her tail at the new pup. she cocked her head at the thought tho. Rev... who was Rev? and where was Gareth. but then the next pup was coming so she kept chanting to Arizone.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:02 pm
As new life was being created, Ashur was letting off steam. He unleashed rage manifested as a violent typhoon. Ripping trees the leafless trees limb from limb cycling around him as debris. The canine Ashur stood prominently watching the cyclone spin around him as the eye of the storm. "More! Level it all!" He screamed at the wind, at the animal for more power. A large tree fell at Ashur's feet liberated from the earth as the wind died into a whisper. Not the level he had hoped for in himself, far beneath it still. Ashur let out a long howl echoing along with the the wind he had created.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

iiBaby D

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:03 pm
[did everyone stop comin on here?]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:35 pm
[[Guess I should make a post as we determine how things should go.]]

There are few flavors like the taste of your own blood... Heavy hints of iron and the overall qualities of it lacked what they had once held back when he was human. It had happened in a matter of moments. Him watching Silver leave and then asking Lance a favor. He had let his guard down and that was a mistake he would have trouble forgiving himself for.

********************Moments Before********************

"Lance, you know that thing you just did for Kisho? Can you do it again for me, brother? I have some things I would like to ask your friends." Of course he received a nod, there wasn't a thing Lance wouldn't do for his brother.

It was an eerie feeling to feel the chill in the air as Lance made contact once again. The spirits had actually foreseen this though after seeing the world passing by without them. They knew of the things Gareth would ask, but would still grant him the luxury of deciding if that was what he truly desired. "Ah, the pup's older brother, 'the wolf in the human pack' as you sometimes fancy yourself. So Gareth, what is it that you wish to know?"

Hearing all those voices speaking his name almost sent chills down his spine...almost, they lacked any sense of hostility and besides they were actually allies of Lance. "So you are part of Lance's powers, his healing or whatever else he can do. Am I right?"

"Somewhat. We aid in his own natural abilities, but yes his powers do contrast to those such as Kisho. Were as Kisho's abilities are born from nature spirits or so on, Lance's are of the planes of the departed." For some being called dead was not an option. Coming to grips with the end of your life was difficult. "However, this is not to say that Kisho is useless to Lance as a teacher. Lance needs help in guiding his powers, in focusing them so to speak."

The elder had figured on all of that, but now was not the time to question about whether Kisho could do what they spoke of. That would be a decision for a later time and date. He had many questions, but one had nagged on him for some time now. Lance's lack of speech and his far from human behavior, Lance did communicate with them so they had to have some answers on his condition. The voices started again before he could even ask.

"Same as yourself, Lance has yet to recover from losing his parents. In our collective opinion it is doubtful that he ever will. He would require special attention and a stable environment in order to recover from the damage that has been done to him. The constant threats of hunters and the cold truth that most of the pack will be unable to provide him that attention tells us that he will most likely remain in this state. If it is any consolation, he is at least happy living with many of the others and changing his environment would be of no assistance in the matter."

Not the answer he sought, but the saying always said to not ask questions to things you didn't want answers to. His ears tucked once more as he looked at the young pup that was his brother with sorrow. Whatever he did wouldn't help... Well, in the very least he could continue to try and keep him content with the life they were living. Change of subject time, something to take his mind off of that. "So...Can you tell me why the my brother and I lack the ability to change into a human form?"

This answer came from a somewhat different voice or rather a select few seemed to answer above all the others. "Unknown. If we had to make an educated guess then we would say that this issue resides in your genetic codes. Something in your DNA or the like that has reacted to the rewriting in a way to make your body assume only the lupine form. On a scientific level, this theory makes the two of you quite fascinating as this reaction was not a lab creation, but rather a natural alteration. You simply are not human any longer, beyond your mental capacity anyway which in your case fluctuates." Clearly a reference to that voice of instinct inside of him. The side that just wanted him to cast away everything that made him feel human. So far he was resisting, but a few pushes was probably all it would take.

This would continue for a few more minutes as he asked various other questions. That was until a sharp pain what had been his shoulders marked his fall. Some talking had commenced with his attacker, but by the end of it all those things wouldn't be remembered as more and more pain filled his body. He was left in growing pool of crimson fading in and out of consciousness...

********************Back to Present********************

In some ways he was content to just lay here. Sooner or later, something would happen and his body kept telling him to just close his eyes... That sounded so tempting at this time. Sure, he had just woken up to look for Lanc- "Lance!" His brother was gone again and that was enough to snap those eyes awake in less than a heartbeat. One would assume fear had made him run off, but he would have came back by now and healed his brother or attempted to. The conversations he had while engaging whoever done this probably had a clue, but for the life of him his mind couldn't remember it. All he could remember was white and black...clothing or something. It didn't matter, Lance was missing and he had to search for him. First step though was standing up again.

"GAH!" Pushing himself up to all fours was pain he never would have imagined. The once black fur that covered him had a sheen of red to it now or rather the parts that wasn't covered in lacerations did. He was hurt...pretty bad judging by his body's distaste for the whole standing up thing and the sharp stinging of open wounds being stretched. Still, if a bit shaky, he had managed the act and furthermore had remained on all fours. Pain wanted to possess him, force him to the state he had said was only pushes away, but somehow he kept his mind together. Where should he search? He had no real leads and well it felt like rivers were pouring out of him. His scent was everywhere in the area, but was that not a clue in and of itself? This much blood loss, it was likely some of it had transferred to his assailant. Sniff it out and arrive at where he wanted to go. Yeah, it was a stretch, but he couldn't just abandon his brother.

Somewhere in his mind he knew he should go get help... Still maybe it was wrong, but they had seemed to think it took an entire group to help a woman who barely communicated with them give birth. The others that hadn't shared in that mindset? Well, the interactions had been minimum and once again the feelings of slight distrust stayed. No, he didn't feel that many saw him as quite as high of a priority. No doubt the feelings were misleading, but each of them sure had a hell of a way of proving him wrong in his mind. Grimacing in pain, he walked forth leaving behind a red trail as he walked. Only one would be communicated with and it was unclear if she could hear him at all.

Kisa...Lance is gone...I have to get him back. Even his thoughts showed signs of his pain, but sorrow and determination all the same. I...I...I'll return to you, I...promise. He sounded unsure. Wasn't even sure if she could hear him and yet he found it difficult to try to hide his condition from her. She couldn't respond to him even if she desired, couldn't talk him out of this foolishness, but he could kinda imagine her trying. Whether she could or not, something had to be added. Sure it would be a cliche, but well if he was about to stare death in the face then it felt necessary to say it. I love you. The countless apologies for leaving her side once again would have to wait, used as a bit of fuel to get him to return alive. His thoughts went silent, well at least the ones he would actually want to vocalize, as his paws carried him forward.

((Gareth and Lance have vanished temporary.))  

Roar Blue Dragon
Vice Captain

Timid Stalker

hogun43
Vice Captain

Liberal Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:00 am
Koizumy walked in with a deer over his shoulder then set it aside as he saw Silver with a pup in her hand. He then went and got a wooden bowl and went to the water supply of the den a nd shot a short but intense fire blast in it the use the bowl to scoop up some water. He laid the bowl beside her and took off his shirt and rip a short piece from it. "Here you go Domma Silver use that to clean the child.." Not seeing a knife and guessing Kisho must have used his teeth to cut the umbilical cord he too out one of his knife and gave it to him. "Use that next time Shaman I think it will be more helpful to you then your teeth. I will start and cook the deer I brought I expect every one will be hungry after this."

Kisho was preoccupied coaxing the young pup that he barely notice when Koizumy gave him the knife. "My thanks Warrior by the way my name Kisho, Silver please do a fast clean up on the baby cause he is coming. Your baby boy is coming Arizone soon you will hold both of them."

Has much as he tried to struggle staying where he was Cosmin started to move down the tunnel when he got out he cried out in pain as it was cold noisy, and lots of different unknown scents assaulted his nose. "WAAAAAAAAAH"

(Sorry for the absence in posting guys)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:39 pm
Silver ears flattened as soon as the screaming child came out. It reminded her of why she never wanted children, and she had a disgusted look on her face. No offense to Arizone of course, it's just that babies aren't really one of her favorite things.
Silver scooped the water from the bowl to Saturn's head, letting all of the blood rinse off her tiny body. Still holding Saturn in one arm, she extended the other awaiting for Kisho to give her Cosmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Arizone panted heavily, and was more than happy that her hard labor was finally done. She closed her restless eyes, never wanting to get up again. She was so exhausted, but of course she still couldn't wait to spend time with her pups. "T-Thanks you for all your help." She whined slightly.

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm
Ashur rose to his feet as a human and surveyed the damage to his surroundings, not impressed. "Divine cyclone? Hardly." Ays fell short of all expectations. There was a large power gap needed to be filled before Ashur could accomplish anything. As Ashur stood over the down tree thinking quietly on how exactly his power was dictated. It all seems fluctuate. One event the very act of unleashing the beast was enough to completely alter the landscape, now he tried letting loose this great monster of the wind and it had nothing for remotely impressive to show. A curious doe hesitantly stepped into the clearing, breaking Ashur's thought process. Ashur looked up at the mature doe, her quietly looking back at him confused. Ashur hadn't had the chance to eat yet...home cooked venison sounded amazing. Ashur said out loud to the doe "Please don't run, I lack the energy right now." Ashur slowly crouched down taking out his gun and took aim at the animal running through his pre-shot steps.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff