[PRP] ---- ( Ba'al and Forouza )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Ba'al was on his own it felt a bit odd ever since he had meet Sachie he hadn't been able to part from her. There was still things he was learning around the female and things he already knew he hadn't expected for things to go this well for him after leaving his home.

He was making his way to no where in particular just letting his feet take him where ever they liked. That's when he saw her for the first time. The beautiful dark lioness with small hits of purple in her pelt. He didn't tell Sachie about he he didn't think she'd understand. He kept watching her every day enjoying the way she did things and each night just before dusk she would run off in the direction she had come from. It had been almost a weeks time now in watching her and the male was growing more and more curios about her. He had started lying to Sachie a bit saying he could find any food when ever going on his trips to come see this beauty.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Forouza had indeed been oblivious to the habits of the dark violet and blue touched male. It wasn't unusual for this particular female to strike out on her own, and while she knew the borders weren't perhaps the safest or wisest place for a banu (especially after what happened to Suha!), there was just something that called her.

Forouza would never leave her pride, but she had always been a quiet and gentle soul. As a cub her siblings had tussled and rough-housed with one another, but she had always kept to herself. She would watch contently from the sidelines, and only get involved to appease her siblings who begged. This didn't change with age and maturity. While she was polite among the other banu, and certainly played with the younger cubs of the Ukuucha'wafalme, it was only at dusk that she truly felt free.

Going for her evening walks, enjoying the grasses and soft sands of the dry and desert-like pride against her paws, and the wind against her cheek. It was when the heat of the day lessened and the tall shadows wrapped her in their embrace was when Forouza truly felt at peace. She didn't have to hide from the shadows, she didn't have to speak or worry about her actions.

No, the land didn't pass judgement like other banu or pad's might!

So tonight was no different. The white-socked lioness was picking her way through the grasses, relaxed and humming softly to herself. She was thoroughly oblivious to Ba'al presence, but perhaps worse, was even more oblivious to the presence of a second.

It was a sandy blond lion, one whom had also been drawn towards the scent of a female. But unlike Ba'al, he was mangy, thin, scarred up, and just possessed an aura that was just . . . cruel.

Lost in her own thoughts, the lioness didn't see him approach from behind. He cared little of pride borders, and with no males around to stop him, he had every intention on taking himself a female. He'd heard of this pride, and of their harems. . . why shouldn't one of their females be his own!?

Uta

Shy Mage

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:17 pm
Ba'al was watching the female when suddenly he caught scent of the male he looked around before finally catching him it was hard to he matched the grass rather well. A furry was sent through him someone was trying to get in on his girl! Well she wasn't his yet but in his eyes she was. He didn't even noticed it till it was to late that his paws where already set in motion he was charging off to the male letting out a very fierce loud roar as he pounced the male. The two tumbled a bit both scratching and clawing at each other.

Ba'al let out a loud roar as the male scratched him good on his shoulder he retaliated with biting the males neck sinking his teeth in and jerking about trying to go for a kill but the other got away though not unscathed. The sandy male looked at the two thought a moment before running off the female not being worth it to him.

The dark male however thought she was very worth it. He turned to her panting heavily as he took a few steps to her. "Are you hurt? Did he touch you?" He asked first making sure she was okay he didn't care if he had been touches unless she was hurt then he'd probably be running after the male before long.

He sat down he was tired he had been used to that much excitement in awhile his body was sore not to much the pain in his shoulder was burning and really irritating. He looked to it sighing how was he going to explain this to Sachie?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 pm
Everything happened so quickly!

One moment, she was all alone, minding her own business and the next there was a vicious roar, snarling, growling, and a fight right behind her! Not just one male, but two! So startled, Forouza had begun to bolt back the way she had come. How could she have been so silly as to not notice she wasn't alone! And worse, these were two strangers. Spirits help her, she wasn't ever coming back to the borders, not if this was how things were going to turn out!

Unfortunately though, guilt also got the best of her. She knew the guards would likely fast be upon the area to investigate, and it was likely safer for her to stay out of trouble but . . . a glance behind provided that the golden, scraggly male was already turning tail and running. But there was another, a larger sort, who was actually looking at her!

For a moment, fear gripped her heart and yet . . . something kept her standing in place. His words perhaps surprised her the most. He was inquiring about her? Whether she'd been touched? Averting her gaze and hanging her head low, Forouza gave a small shake of her head.

Oh dear.

"No . . . Pad I . . . I am safe." Her words wavered slightly, hardly above a whisper. Still, her words were gentle and not unkind. Glancing up, still a bit shaken by the entire ordeal, she saw blood on his shoulder. His dark coat hid it well, but it was there. . . .

"Are you. . .are you going to be all right?" She tried to look away from his wounds, but all she could see was this entire mess being her own fault. And if the guards caught her fraternizing with an outsider. . . oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. But he was wounded, and he had (seemingly) driven out the other.

This was not how she wanted her evening to end!

Uta

Shy Mage

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:49 pm
The male watched her his eyes not able to pull away. She was trying to run off back away but she didn't this made him smile he stayed where he wasn't not wanting to frighten her. She was even more gorgeous up close. He looked at his shoulder once more before looking to her. "I should be fine." He said hoping he would be right the cut wasn't deep to deep but if it got infected that would pose a problem.

"Pad? That's a funny word." He said chuckling a little he was an outsider he didn't know her customs. He stood moving closer to her. "You live close don't you?" He asked wanting to know more about her. "Tell me about it? Is it nice there? Are you treated well?" He asked more question he couldn't stop they just kept coming out he need to know more he had to know more about her.

"What's your name?" He finally asked smiling more he had to know her name to put a name to the amazing face and beauty of hers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 pm
Forouza felt a moments relief when the male dismissed her concerns. She finally let her eyes look up, briefly, to better assess his wound. She didn't want to be caught staring but she also wanted to make sure that it really wouldn't get infected, and he wasn't going to keel over from blood loss.

Hmm.

She knew how to tend various wounds, including scratches and bite marks. As a huntress of the pride (though it wasn't her specialty) she had learned many tricks to make sure one stayed healthy. Besides, she knew how to treat Pads in case accidents happened. Some of the males were a bit more rough and tumble than others, and she wanted to be sure she was well rounded. Who knew what sort of Pad she'd be given to. . .

Unfortunately, she had little time to respond or react. Before she knew it, the dark coated stranger had started talking. He seemed quite friendly, and a bit forward, in his curiosity about her. This startled the crimson eyed lioness, and she felt herself flushing at such attention. She was a nobody in the large pride, nothing more than a quiet banu who had yet to be picked (or given) to a Pad. Averting her gaze from his shoulder once more, she took a hesitant step back, dipping her head shyly as she struggled to find words.

Even though he was a stranger, tradition clung hard to the lioness. She needed to answer him, so as not to appear rude. And since he had spoken to her first, it was only customary she reply in kind. Now where to begin?

"A pad is what we call the mature males of the pride. In turn, I . . I would be called a banu." Her words were soft and delicate, almost as if she hadn't the energy to speak much above a whisper. But Forouza had never been a particularly loud lioness, even as a cub. She was much too introverted and shy to be particularly outgoing or gregarious. A bit of an enigma, just waiting for someone to attempt to figure her out. "I . . I live in the Ukuucha'wafalme, the pride here. We're sitting on its borders, and I . . I really shouldn't linger long. It's dangerous out here as . . . we both discovered." Her ears flattened, and guilt returned to cloud her voice.

No, she couldn't sit and talk. Not while he bled, and not while the guards would soon be upon them. Giving a shake of her head, she decided on a brave move. "If you like, I know of a small pond not far from the borders. You can . . . be my guest and I can treat your shoulder. It will be safer to speak there, anyway, as a banu shouldn't be off of the pride lands. Especially not with a stranger. I can . . .tell you more of the pride there, if you're still interested."

Bravely, ever so bravely, she finally looked up to catch the strangers eyes. Up close, he was quite a handsome fellow, though she quickly looked away as soon as the thought appeared. He was of midnight blue, and yet had touches of purple upon his coat, and his face. Who was she to think such things, though? He was a stranger, and outsider. . . .

"I'm Banu Forouza," she finally admitted, offering the shyest of smiles before awaiting his response. "Thank you again for . . . .for saving me."

Uta

Shy Mage

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:51 am
The male watched the female closely she was so different from Sachiye it was almost as if they where polar opposite and he couldn't explain exactly but he wanted- no he needed to know more about he. He had to know she was far to pretty to be left alone. Sachiye was accustomed to handling herself but this female this Banu Forouza she was a delicate flower. One that he needed to take extra care of keep it away from all the weeds and the weather.

He began to notice small little details male seemed to hold some power over their females from how she was always quick to answer his question in a polite manor. Oh how wonderful that was to have a female listen to and not have to demand to be respected. He was starting to like this place more and more.

"I see." He finally commented making note of the titles once she was done speaking. He then proceeded to ask one a few traditions and different ceremonies all the while he was growing more and more interested in the pride.

Finally he realized a small mistake and finally stood and began to walk well limp was more like it. To where ever the female would lead him. She had said it wasn't safe to just sit and talk but he had gotten lost in her voice and knowledge of the land it hadn't registered they needed to move.

He walked along side her now going to the pound where he quickly moved to get a drink from. He learned a little more about the prides workings how it had a king how the pride was built on having harems the more women you had the more power you hold. This was a interesting concept to him and his mind had already started to work.

What if he joined? Surely Sachiye would follow him she always seemed to after she had a bit of a cool off. She was dominate but not completely and it her personality had always been a pain and enjoyment to him.

Now his attention was brought to the female who was closer to him now. His cheek gave a small hint of a flush as she asked if she could tend to his wound. He nodded softly before speaking in a more quiet tone.

"Tell me Banu Forouza...Do you belong to a Pad?" He asked curiously even if she did he was secretly making plans to try and barter her off the male so he could start to make his harem of only the most gorgeous of color of all...purple.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:13 pm
Forouza did her best to explain the pride to the stranger. She didn't see the harm in voicing her love for the only home she'd ever known, and while she knew that their traditions might not be something outsiders were accustomed to, it was the only life she understood. The rogue lands did scare her, if only because they were completely different. To live a life alone, without a harem or pride to fall back upon. . . to have to depend on oneself, to have to pick a mate all by oneself . . . .it was a little petrifying.

Granted, while Forouza hoped that someday she might fall madly in love with another, preferably her future Pad, she also understood that even if love never greeted her. . . .she would embrace her life and her fate. She would find joy with whomever she was given to, and that would be that.

As Ba'al drank, the young lioness kept quiet and sat at a respectful distance. She kept her gaze averted, though she was alert to any possibility of danger. It was unlikely she would be in trouble for harboring a guest (hadn't her grandmother done the same earlier?) but Ba'al was still a mystery. He was an outsider, and while he seemed intrigued by their lifestyle, that didn't mean his intentions were honest or pure.

Still . . . She wasn't one to doubt another. And he had saved her life, who knew what that nasty and mean old lion would have done to her! She owed it to the stranger to repay her debt to him, and she would do so by indulging his curiosity and tending to his wound.

While she didn't understand the workings of his mind, she was able to get a better look at his wound. It was deep enough to pose a problem should it get infected. . . . When Ba'al agreed to her ministrations, the lioness settled her nerves and took a few steps forward. She sat close to him, her crimson gaze focused only on the wound. Well, the first thing to do was the most painful thing. . . clean it.

"Apologies, this . . . is probably going to sting." Leaning forward, she began to groom his shoulder, her touch light and featherlike. It was in part her shyness, but it was also out of caution of causing him undue pain. Forouza heard his question, but said nothing as she cleaned the wound to the best of her ability, her focus only on tending to him. Words could come later. After cleaning out the wound to the best of her ability, as well as making sure the bleeding subsided, she stepped back to eye her handiwork. "Be sure to keep it clean. I have no poultices off hand to better tend to you but. . . at least the bleeding has subsided for now." If he demanded more treatment, his presence wouldn't remain long a secret. . .

Looking back at the male, she remembered his question and finally gave a small shake of her head. "I am but my father's daughter, and until he gives me away, I am his banu. Some of my sisters were given away at a young age, but . . . I am thus unwanted. Or at least unspoken for." She added with a small smile and a self-deprecating chuckle.

Uta

Shy Mage

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:51 am
The way the pride worked was so exciting to the male. To know they lived in well families more or less and everyone loved each other and no one was forgotten. It peeked his interested greatly. Being the eldest son but second last born of the king of his bastered litter he was easily forgotten to easily really.

He began to wounder a little how exactly a pad was suppose to court another with out there being jealousy involved though he assumed that was one of the things about the pride they didn't understand perhaps?

He clenched his teeth and muffled a growl as he looked away from her. He didn't want to scare her in thinking he'd turn on her for the pain no it stung at first then it grew into a very relaxing grooming. He couldn't help himself with a slight purr began to come from his strong chest.

"I shall do my best Banu Forouza." He replied softly looking to her with such kindness in his eyes. "Thank you." He said giving her a small nod before looking to the wound he supposed he could ask Sachiye to help but then he could just-

"Banu Forouza...may I see you again? In two suns past?" He asked as he bowed his head. "I mean...would you honor me in letting me see you?" He said before looking to her head head still bent a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:22 pm
((Btw - I don't think he's introduced himself yet. xD ))

Forouza did her work quietly but quickly. She grew worried that they might be caught, and feared her reputation as a banu. Fraternizing so openly with an outsider. . . worse actually caring for his wounds. Her father would likely be upset, as he could be a stern sort of creature. But maybe mother would understand?

She couldn't just leave him bleeding out in the rogue lands, especially since he had helped drive the unsavory lion away. It was the very least she could do, even if it was an incredibly bold gesture on her part. Thankfully though, he was an outsider, and didn't quite adhere to all the rules of the Ukuucha'wafalme. This meant he wouldn't know what rules she might be breaking, and what trouble she could cause herself. The young banu could only secretly pray the spirits would be kind.

When the stranger started purring, she almost startled away. Still, she was glad that her grooming had put him more at ease and not quite as so much pain. The wound itself wasn't as ugly as it had appeared, though it would certainly be sore for a few weeks. Especially if it grew infected. Settling back and away from him, she curled her tail delicately about her paws and stared down at the ground.

Unfortunately, he was still a stranger, and Forouza had never been a particularly vocal sort of lioness. She had always been shy and delicate, and not one for much conversation. Telling him about the pride had been the most she'd spoken to any in a long time, and she felt quite winded. But it was his inquiry to visit again that stunned her. Her ears pricked and her crimson eyes went wide . . .

Him?

See her again?

Oh . . . oh would that even be allowed? The borders were no place for any proper banu, and yet . . . hadn't her grandomother found her new Pad on the borders? Granted, she'd been a seer and Forouza had none such abilities but . . . . why on earth would he want to see her? While part of the lioness knew she should object, she heard herself answers, "You may, if you wish." She felt her ears flush and dropped her gaze quickly, demurely. "Back on the borders where we met?" She finally asked, wanting to be sure where to meet him. It wasn't as if he could sneak in to the pride lands. . .

To be caught would be death, she was sure of it!

Uta

Shy Mage

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces