Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[JRP] Beginning of the Mistwatchers ( Fu and Chimalli )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Fu stretched out her body she was laying out on top of her ruin like normal. She let out a tired yawn she was feeling hungry but she wasn't interesting in going and getting something. She noticed one of the colony hunters. her eyebrow raised seeing he had gone out of his way to bring a gazelle back. Interesting she thought to herself as she stood moving down to the male. She was about to eat when a few cubs ran past her to dive in and eat. She didn't snap at them not these cubs. She watched them made sure they got their fill she turned her attention to the male that was walking away.

"You!" She called after him waiting for him to turn and look to her. She gave him a glare that screamed 'yes I was talking to you!'. She waited for the male to walk back she began to move away from the male letting the cubs eat as their mother walked up behind them making sure they didn't feed themselves sick.

"I've noticed your the only one brave enough to step out side of the jungle and go to the bare-lands and come back and in record time at that." She said coldly but that just how she always talked she never had any warmness for anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:19 am
User Image

The hunt had been fruitful but painful. A leopard alone could not hope to hunt the kind of fair a full grown lion might, yet Chimalli never seemed to have picked up that small piece of knowledge. He had left the comforting darkness of his jungle home long before the first touch of dawn had lightened the sky. Hunting was easiest when the world was caught in that strange half-light where all creatures were not quite awake yet not quite asleep either. The leopard's blue-grey fur allowed him to meld in with the dawn's soft light when mist rose from the rivers to blanket the world in a dreamy landscape before the sun's rays grew warm and burned it all away.

It was in this half-light that Chimalli hunted and hunted well. He had caught his prey and carried it back while the mist still lingered, covering his tracks and protecting him from the larger predators out on the open plains. Arriving back at the pride's main patch of jungle he let the carcass slide form his shoulders and slipped away without a sound, leaving it for the cubs to share. No one ever saw Chimalli eat, nor in fact did they ever see him sleep or play or do any of the normal things most pride members did. He was known for being solitary and to get a single word from the male was almost a high honor. Of course, all but the queen for he was also rumored to have impeccable (if as cold as his coat) manners.

When she hailed him the leopard paused, half in and half out of a bush.Twisting round he turned to look to her, those eerie golden eyes in his blue-grey face almost feeling as if they looked through her, so intense and yet so flat was his gaze. When she continued to speak the male stepped back out of the bush and paced towards her, though he didn't so much walk as glide, his lean sinewy body supple and agile. He stopped before her, expression unchanging as she spoke so it was unclear weather her cold tone offended him, or if indeed he even noticed it.

"I do as needs must." He replied, his voice bare and blank, stating a fact in a concise and straight forward manner.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:12 pm
She eyed him closely before finally speaking. "Yes...we all must." She said thinking of the past but for only a moment. "Walk with me? There is something I wish to ask of you and only you." She said in a slight whisper as she moved to her favorite path the circled around the colony.

"I want you to be my eyes and ears but only speak to me. Is that understood?" She asked getting a bit stern at the end. She was tired of having to go through people. The colony was slowly starting bloom with life and it was because of her. It was she who breed with the male. Who brought the litter back who now have brought another litter into the world.

"I want you to watch where I can not. I want you to listen where my ears can not hear." She said before looking to him. "Then I want you to come to me and tell me everything down to the smallest detail. There is something coming I can feel it in my bones." She said looking to her paws a moment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:42 am
He waited patiently as her attention seemed to drift, then dipped his head at her request and moved up alongside her, keeping a pace to one side and not quite level, showing diffidence to her higher station. Silently he padded beside her like a pale ghost, not breaking the silence between them. He had never been one for unnecessary conversation and long periods of silence didn't bother him, as unlike other cats he never felt the urge to fill that silence with words.

He listened as she spoke, nodded faintly but not interesting until she had said all that she wished to. When she looked down, another might have comforted her, reassured her, but not Chimalli. He would not give false hope, for if she was correct, and something was coming, they needed a strong leader to survive it, and complacency was a quick way to get dead in his world. Instead he nodded his head again, those cold golden eyes flicking to her.

"I will be your Watcher."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas