Submit

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 am
User ImageLuna was wondering lost threw town.This happened to the poor guy a lot.He would get to thinking about something then completely get lost."Ok now this cant be as bad as it seems."He was trying to keep him self calm even though he had wondered into the worst part of town and was now there all alone.He was looking all around him to try and found away away from here.He hoped he would find his way and soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 am
User Image

Sebastian had his ahnds full of playing cards--cheating offhandedly with a few younger players from a local school. THey hurried away upon loosing and angrily shouted obsenities at him as they did so; for even a dog knows when he is out-matched and will not bite...

And speaking of lost things...
The boys brushed by the stranger headed his way--they jeered and booed at Sebastian even afterthey were out of hearing range. The stranger seemed...out of place; despite his ability to blend in physically with the darker oens of town.
"Are you lost sir?" Sebastian looked up from beneat the shadow of a building; eyes bright in the darkness and almost twinkling with delight at meeting someone new.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 am
Luna was a fluffy little thing and this place was giving him the creeps.He just had to find his way back to him home so he could get to work one time.Luna watched people as they walked by him.He was getting more freaked out by the second.That when he jumped higher then he ever had before cause he heard someone speak to him."mh uh..."He slowly turned and looked at the man.A blush crossed him face cause the man wasn't half bad looking."Uh yah just a bit.Can you help me please?"His voice was soft and bit girly sounding in fact.He was still scared a bit of what could happen to him here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

Sebastian had his work cut out for him. The guy was...clueless. Lost hopelessly in a world he knew nothing of and that--to a degree---excited the butler.

His eyesrolled over the guy as he stood; walking stedily towards him and humming.
"I suppose I couldhelp---Where are you from---and where are you going?" he asked politely; far more politely than expected and certainly in a deeper tone than this new person would have thought. His voice was silky like silver and pearls and it almost had to slide into your ears rather than simply reverberate. His eye peeked behind the darkness of his hair of raven and onyx and he could not help but smileever so slyly...

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 pm
Luna blushed a bit more when he felt the other eyes on him."Thanks.I live and work on the west side of town....In the bar over there."He was still so soft spoken but this was because he was so shy.He was only looking at the other with his green eyes till he moved his hair out of his face so he could see better.He was so cute but he didn't even know it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

His hands wrung together and he placed them at his sides.
"No need ot be afraid. I'm simply one Hell of a butler."

Sebastian watched him twitch a while letting him writhe in the uncomforable air and settle into a numbness he had long since forgotten.

"Follow me."He gestured with oen finger and turned a corner aroud the street and away from the darker alley they occupied.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:11 pm
Luna just nodded slowly."All right."He didn't have much of anther choice but to trust him.He fallowed the other male closely.He was mostly scared of everyone else."I'm Luna by they way....I really owe you a drink after this."He had a sweet voice now that he could see away out of the darkness and was less scared then he was before.He really did want to pay back this other male for his kindness toward him in his time of need.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:35 pm
He was quiet for a long while. taking only backstreets. He rather enjoyed being clung onto as they walked. Sebastian sadisticly walked toward the rougher side of town to watch the guy shrink closer to him like a blanket for a child.
"I am Sebastian."
Another long pause before they reached a mildly recognizable street.
"I will take you up on that offer." Sebastian said--brushing his hand by Luna's thigh ever so gently and smiling that almost too smart-for-his-own-good way.

((trink--if you like yaoi you should try teahousecomic.com ! Luna revinds me of the pink haired male... razz ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:50 am
Luna didn't ever notice the fact that he was clung to the other man.He was scared mostly of the type of people who would hurt him in these dark places.He was all ways scared of what could happen to him.He smile a bit at hearing his name."Well its nice to meet you Sebastian."He was just too cute.Once they where in the clear her let go of him a tiny bit but blushed even more and let out a gasp when the hand brushed past his thigh."Then how about i go and get you that drink?"He was tripping over his words some.He was so cute when he got this way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 am
Sebastian's eyes scanned the area as he followed Luna in a bit of role reversal to the place they intended to have drinks. At least--Sebastian would have a drink... which may or may not have a possitive effect on his demeanor.
"But of course." he said--not menaing to--but bowing ever so slightly as he entered the building he followed Lune to.

A smile streaked its way across his face...

"I take anything wet and strong."  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:55 am
Luna lead the way threw the bar.It was a nice place and fairly clam and quiet."Hm...The strongest we got is whiskey right now.Is that ok with you."He was still useing his cute and shy voice.He walked behind the bar and pushed his hair out of his face.He was still blushing a little bit."So tell me a bit about yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 am
Sebastian let him lead the way--watching closesly so as to prepare should he have changed in demeanor. Often his enemies tried the "cute and adorable" tactic but--it never worked. His was genuine and finally he let his shoulders relax.
"That will do. I am sure it will be... strong enough."
Sebastian's eyes overlooked the place; one dark corner to another to see if anyone even remotely of his kind were about. No one he knew was in the area but this was not surprising seeing as Sebasian was never anywhere (minus the guild) for very long.

"You want to know about me? I am just a butler." with a grin he let the evil smile creep onto his face like a spider from its web.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:14 am
Luna poured Sebastian a shot of whiskey and got himself a glass of water."There has to be more to you then just being a butler...Your to hansom."He then covered his mouth realized he had said that out loud.He blushed bright ad meeped a little."I'm so sorry that was really way to bold of me....i'll just shut up now!"He trys not to look the other in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:28 am
Sebastian's eyes rolled from the counter to a locked position on Luna. He couldnt' avoid Sebastian's gaze uless he truly was a coward.

"Indeed..." Sebastian laughed and let his awkward words fall into silence before he would speak again.

"Bold will become you in time. Keep your shy demeanor young one." he purred into the glass. Finishing the shot in a near instant before the glass was set back onto the bar.

"I am simply one Hell of a butler" he smiled and stood with a bow. The drink was lovely...and he saw--unfortunately--no other reason to stay.

"You are too kind--Thank you for the drink...Now...How should I repay you? Certainly the cost of asking directions is not worth the entirely of a drink with the price of it these days..." One eye glinted; hinting at a more sinister nature beneath his raven hair.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 am
Luna looked up at him slowly as he was spoken to and smiled but his smile faded once he said he was leaving."All righ i guess i'll will see you around."But he smiled again once he heard him speak again,"Well i guess you could come and see me once i close tonight...I will come up with something.....unless you have something in mind Sebastian."He was up for anything.He was hopeing to see him again and soon.He was just so hansom...Luna didn't want to take his eyes for him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff