Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]
[PRP] Bro time [Oisin/Utapala] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:14 am
User ImageSo far, so good. He wasn't sick and none of his litter mates seemed to be sick either. Life was looking up for him, but not for the pride. That's alright, though, they had new members joining, not sick and producing cubs that had a chance of changing the pride, a chance at being immune and somehow ending the illness that was destroying lives.

However, Utpala couldn't be sad all the time. Sure, his heart panged when he heard a family member of a friend died, or that someone he knew died painfully, but he was young, healthy and going to ask permission to leave the pride and bring back cubs like his father.

All of his litter mates and half siblings knew their father. He'd stayed home for a long, long time to make sure all of his cubs were safe. Months, even. They saw him every day and Utpala actually played with him near every day. Today, however, he was looking for a little bro time with the elusive Oisin. So, up to the den he walked and called into the cave.

"Oi, Oisin! Get out here. I'm going to show you something really freaking cool!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:15 pm
User ImageThough Oisin was disease free, unlike his brother and the rest of his family, Oisin was elusive. He kept to himself and rarely talked unless he absolutely needed to. He stayed away from his family most of the time, hanging out in the den and entertaining himself. He too was planning on asking to take on his fathers 'job', once he was out of the pride, he wasn't planning on coming back.

During the day, he rarely interacted with his family unless he had to. He spent his time hiding out from them until dinner time rolled around, where he'd eaten and then scurry back into hiding. Today he was doing what he usually did around this time, hiding as far back as he could in the cave, behind a rock, licking at one of his paws.

An ear perked and he rolled his eyes when he heard the voice of his brother. Looking back, he squinted from the light coming in from outside. "What is it?"

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:23 pm
"Well you have to come out to find out," Utpala snorted, watching inside of the den for signs of his brother. Even with the white on him his darker brother was always, always hard to find. Sighing, he stepped inside of the den and peeked around, seeing nothing really because his eyes weren't acclimated right now.

It couldn't be healthy not getting much sunlight, and he was sure, from what someone told him, that it lead to depression. "We're going to the water hole for somethin'. Come on!" He wasn't taking no for an answer. Once the elder of the twins decided something, nothing could change his mind. There might be nothing at the water hole, there might be something, but he wasn't spilling his guts.

Actually what Utpala wanted to do was ogle at this fellow pride member girl who was really good looking, according to this adolescent. He wanted to know if Oisin was straight or what. He never showed interest in anyone, so he figured it'd be a good experiment.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 pm
Oisin watched his brother for a moment, raising a brow, before shaking his head and sighing. God, his brother was an idiot. "Nope." He said, curling back up and glaring at the wall as he waited for his brother to go away, tail flicking, thoroughly annoyed that someone would interrupt him in doing... Well, he wasn't really doing anything, but he was still irritated that he was interrupted. Though really, Oisin was usually irritated at everything.

"Sounds really dumb." He said. "What is it, anyway? I"m not goin' if you don't tell me what it is." He said, preening at himself. He was fine in his cave, and if Utpala didn't like that then that was just fine. He didn't really care. Oisin was just fine in his cave. He was a little skinny, but he was fine.

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:46 pm
The brown one's eyes narrowed at his brother's words and Utpala snorted a little bit. Stupid Oisin. He walked over to where his brother's voice came from and saw the flash of white from those front legs. "You have to come with me to find out. I think you might like it, though. I mean, I know I do..." What normal male wouldn't like a chance to watch a lionesses a** as she wandered around the pride, helping where she could?

Deepali, her name was and she was just the most perfect female he could think of. Kind hearted, healthy and completely beautiful. "Come on, you can return after like.. five minutes. OK? That is if it doesn't keep your interest." His brows waggled suggestively and motioned the darker one to follow him. He wandered back towards the mouth of the den. "Five minutes, I promise."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:54 pm
Oisin groaned, rubbing his face a little before getting up, back letting out a loud crack as he stood. He let out a groan and sulked out, squinting a bit at his brother, ears pinned back and head low.

He sighed, walking over to Utpala and groaned. "Alright, c'mon." He said, walking towards the watering hole, wrinkling his nose. "Its so damn bright out here..." He mumbled to himself, walking with a slight limp from being so stiff. "Ugh, I don't know how to do it. It's hot and bright and dusty and theres no shade and it smells bad."

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:00 pm
Utpala rolled his eyes as his brother complained, seemingly without end. Sighing he just shook his head and stretched himself out before heading to the water hole. "Oh, quit complaining. It's good to get some fresh air and sun. If you're not carrying the sickness you probably will soon. Don't you know you have to have a good immune system to fight it off?" He frowned at how selfish his brother was being. If Oisin died of the illness, he didn't know what he'd do.

Yeah, he wasn't sad if it was a lion he'd met or a friend of a friend, but if it was his own family? It'd tear the brown male apart. He didn't want to think about that right now though.

"Look, there it is." He motioned a paw to the brown lioness who was currently playing tag with a few cubs. She was pretty, had a dark brown mask and a light brown underbelly. "That's what I wanted you to see."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 pm
Oisin sighed, rolling his eyes. "I won't get it. Don't you think theres a reason I don't hang around with anyone? Jeez, you're an idiot sometimes." He said, tail flicking. Oisin was a bit of a germaphobe, in fact. He might not be able to leave the tribe, but he could at least get away as much as he possibly could.

He sighed, sitting down and blinked towards the female, before looking back to Utpala, and than the woman. Groaning, he got up. "I'm done. I'll see you at dinner." He said, heading back towards the cave, knowing that his brother would probably follow. Oh well, at least he'd be out of the sun.

No, Oisin wasn't interested in females. Or anyone else for that matter. Though, as he wandered back, he did let his eyes linger on another male, for the briefest part of a moment, before his gaze shot right back to the cave.

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:27 am
He blinked when his brother just suddenly left like that. Frowning deeply, the brown male got up and moved at a quick run and got in front of the darker one. "Oi, oi! You're just gonna go? But c'mon! We seriously need to spend time outside of the den. It's a nice day, too! So why not have a bit of fun? We could go... uh... swimming?"

Well, now Utpala knew Oisin wasn't into girls... Maybe he could find his brother a boyfriend? The thought made him cringe, but if that's the way he was, he was going to support his brother.

"We could go practice hunting on the rabbits that made their home in the pride? There's a rabbit hole not to far from here. We could dig it out and get some lunch!" That was a better plan than swimming. He was getting pretty hungry.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 am
Oisin blinked hard because of the sun, before he gave his brother a little glare. "I don't want to go anywhere with you if all you're gonna do is make me look at some fat chick." He said. "I don't like swimming either." With a grumble, Oisin continued to head up to the den.

"I can eat lunch when everyone else does." He said. "If you want to hang out, we can do it in a dark place. It's too damn bright out here. And theres too many people."

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 am
Utpala sighed and rolled his eyes. Deepali wasn't fat. She was actually fairly thin from running around and trying to nurse the sick ones and ease their suffering. Shaking his head, the brown male just watched his brother again and huffed. "God you're so freaking picky. Fine go on. You'll have to come out eventually."

He half was ready to ask of Oisin was more interested in boys than girls, but he didn't want to start a fight or anything. Rubbing his nose with his paw he sat there and watched his brother again.

He was trying to think of a way to actually get his brother to stay out of the den longer. He'd said no to swimming, no to hunting practice, there wasn't that much more to do than go explore the pride and meet the cubs and help with the sick. His ears flattened out as he sighed deeply. "I guess I'll see you when I get home or something."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:36 am
When a surprising sense of guilt crept up his spine, Oisin stopped in his tracks and groaned, turning around to look at his brother. "Fine. Jeez. No swimming, though. We can go hunting, I guess." He said, sighing and going in a random direction. He had a vague idea where the rabbit hole was, but he didn't remember exactly where. Hell, he could have been going in the wrong direction. He hadn't been there since he was a young cub.  

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 am
He bit back a triumphant grin and followed his brother. He was actually, for the most part, going the right way. Laughing a little, he swatted at his brother's tail before moving up ahead of him and led him the rest of the way there. They rounded a few big rocks and he climbed on one and pointed to the rabbit hole.

"I think we should dig it out and then go in for 'em. What do you think?" He turned his orange eyes to look at his slow-poke darker brother. God he was so slow when he really didn't want to do something... Then again, so was Utpala, but whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 am
Oisin's ears went back a bit when his tail was swatted at, before he rolled his eyes a bit. Sighing, he climbed ontop of another rock and laid down on it, looking bored. "Alright, you have fun with that." He said, closing his eyes, and flicking his head a bit so the small frock of mane he had covered his eyes so he could watch his brother comfortably.

"Man, can't we do this at night? It's too bright out. I can't see s**t without my eyes hurtin'."

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 am
"Oh shut up. Your eyes'll adjust to the light." He moved over to the rabbit hole and sniffed at it before starting to dig. It was going to take a bit to get one of them in here digging by himself. "You know, you could get off your fat butt and help me. It's darker in there, you know. So you would benefit from it, o master of the dark." He chuckled a little and kept digging in the dirt, trying to open up the hole a bit more. He circled it every so often to try to keep the opening even, but it was slow going.  
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff