Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image xxxxxDamien tensed slightly, feeling the tongue against him before exhaling softly, gripping at the sheets as he felt each tongue stroke, groaning softly. The kid must've eaten too many Popsicles in that cage, he was good at something. He could feel his head roll back, the pleasure slowly building up as Kibou kept moving up and down, up and down, Damien moaning a little louder when he was taken in fully. Funny how much faster time seemed, feeling himself push against Kibou before being pushed over the edge. It wasn't surprising at all, not finding a stain on his sheets aside from the ones Kibou had made in their previous session.

[v]"You're welcome." Was all he murmured, sitting there, panting as the thought crossed his mind. He'd just... with a child... Oh dear god...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:10 pm
Kibou moaned in his sleep before waking up and looking at Damien. He didn't really understand what they had done was wrong. "Is something wrong? I... I didn't do anything bad did I?". He looked sleepy and exhausted but he wanted to make Damien happy.

Yawning he snuggled closer to the larger body to remain warm.  

the gothic beauty

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image xxxxxGreen eyes looked down and Damien stroked the blonde hair. "No, no you didn't, go to sleep." And shifted to lay down beside Kibou, but he didn't hug him, instead he kept on stroking the other's hair. He needed someone to call, who to call, who to call.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:47 pm
Kibou yawned and went back to sleep his eyes closing as he lay next to Damien. As he slept he moved closer to the older man before wrapping an arm around his waist. He still slept like a child even if he was older than one. When he slept peacefully he made small sounds in his sleep.  

the gothic beauty

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image xxxxxDamien soon hugged the teen, closing his eyes. This was bad, the boy could have only 'loved' him because he was thankful for being saved, what had he just done? They'd have to settle it in the morning, Kibou looked so much like a child, the adult feeling a twist of shame and guild in his stomach. A child, Kibou was still a child. Who could he call? He could always call an orphanage, let them take in Kibou, he was cute enough to be adopted.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm
(Noooo! Mini monster get angry.....)
Kibou slept until morning the waking as soon as it was light out as it was his usual routine with the circus. He yawned and looked around remembering what had happened and why he was there. Damien had saved him from the mean man in the circus and had freed him from that cold cage. He owed the man everything and had repaid him the only way he knew how. Slipping out of the sheets Kibou looked around the apartment after he slipped the shirt on Damien had given him last night. It was large on him and he looked adorable with the sleeves hanging over his hands as he rubbed an eye getting the sleep out of them.  

the gothic beauty

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 am
User Image xxxxxThe older one hadn't slept very well, dreams plagued with the fiery pit of Hell and having his entrails eaten by babies. He really shouldn't have slept with the younger one, he'd made a terrible mistake, the shifting beside him is what woke up the groggy man, sitting up. 'I'm going to shower. You, stay." He ordered, grabbing himself a towel and walking into the bathroom and closing the door. he had to talk to Kibou about it, he was just grateful, not in love or anything, sex wasn't to be used as a thanks he got in the shower, making sure the water was hot as it attacked his skin, tinging it pink before he slowly started to bathe. A talk with Kibou, that what happened last night would be the only time it happened, ever. That and Kibou was merely grateful, and grateful people did other things like... cleaning... Yea, something like that. Did Kibou even know how to clean  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 am
Kibou yawned and pouted slightly at being told to stay. He wanted to go with Damien and wished he knew what the man was thinking. Damien looked upset about something and wondered if it was what he had done the night before. When Damien was out of the shower Kibou moved out of the bed and went over to the door. He still wore the large shirt and was rather cute as he waited for the man. "Damien... Is there something wrong...? I didnt do anything to make you upset did I?" He sounded sad and a bit scared at the though. "You wont send me away will you? I dont want to leave..."  

the gothic beauty

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image xxxxxDamien looked at Kibou, the man wearing a pair of boxers he'd brought to put on. No way was he walking around in a towel. "There... is something wrong. here sit down Kibou." and sat down on the bed. "I won't send you away, we need to discuss something, more specifically how you thanked me." He waited for the blonde to sit down, thinking his words over carefully or not at all, it was hard to figure out how to discuss the topic of sexual activities. "People do not thank others that way, Kibou. Especially not at your age with someone of mine. I can live in a cage for the rest of my life if someone found out I did such a thing. It's very bad to do." The Asian shook his head. "You're not allowed to even suggest it anymore, all right? A conversation is one thing, but hinting at wanting to do the act in not acceptable, all right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm
Kibou looked a bit confused by this but nodded. "I dont really understand what the problem is... But I dont want you to go to a cage... so I wont talk about it." He looked a bit concerned by hearing that Damien could get into trouble for what they did, but didnt he like what had happened? Why was it a bad thing for some his age to act the way he had with Damien? It wasnt like it hadnt been suggested by other men older than Damien. "The other people at the circus... they didnt seem to care... they were alot older too...." He looked down for a moment before thinking. "If I cant do that... then what can I do for you Damien?"  

the gothic beauty

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image xxxxxHe sighed. "that circus was also doing a lot of bad things that could put them in their own cage, as well. So those older men knew they would not get in trouble if they said it, Kibou." The student explained carefully, listening to his other question before smiling. "Well hugs are okay, and kisses on the cheek are fine. You can also do chores around the house if you'd like. Or you can just keep me company when I need it. Think of yourself like... a pet dog." That was a horrible comparison, but dogs didn't do much, especially in a sexual way, so it was a safe term to use.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm
Kibou nodded his head still a bit unsure about what Damien was saying. "Okay Damien....". With that he gave the man a quick hug and a kiss before he thought of something. He could try to clean... Of course he wasn't sure what that was. Besides he still was a bit sticky and needed a shower. Maybe he would start in the bathroom? Nodding to himself he went towards the bathroom and looked around. Seeing a towel he got it wet and started to scrub the floor with it.  

the gothic beauty

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:17 pm
Your Missing Period

((Hey long time no see. I was going over some old roleplays and stumbled onto this one. Would you like to try and continue this?))
Kibou understood that what the circus had done was a bad thing. He had seen some of the other people that were in cages get out of them each night while he had been stuck inside one. The thought of that had upset him, but eventually he had thought it was because he had been raised there. He didn't know he had a split personality until he got older and someone talked, or tried to talk to him about it.

Hearing that what he had done with Damien was also bad made him a bit sad. He didn't like the idea of the man being put into a cage. He didn't think the guy would last long if that were the case. Sure he didn't think he would have lasted long, but he had. He just was a bit behind in his growth because of it.

"ALright, I can do chores to thank you then. Is this like earning my keep? Im not really sure how to do chores, unless it is like picking things up. I saw people doing that, and there were others that had to take the tents and things down for the move. Is it like that?"

So Damien wanted to see him as an animal? Did this mean that he was thinking about that wild personality that he had before? He had thought it was cute, but Kibou never really liked losing his control like that. It scared him sometimes what he had thought about doing to the man that owned the circus, what he would do if he could have. Yelling and rattling a cage was nothing compared with what he felt for being confined as he had.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff