Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hunger Games

Back to Guilds

[ Current Event:: The 125th Quarter Quell ] An RP based on the popular book series, The Hunger Games. Are the odds in your favor? 

Tags: Hunger Games, Tribute, District, Roleplay, Capitol 

Reply [ The Graveyard (Dead Threads) ]
Mountains - East Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovey Lovefruit

Summery Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:53 am
User Image

Morrigan Lene Ravine xxxDistrict Five

I didn't really know how to respond to what Tao had told me, so I remained quiet, feeling guilty about my own kill as well. I didn't sleep very much that night, and I refused to eat anything the next morning. Tao seemed to be distracted by his own conscience to really notice that I hadn't been eating very much lately, and I was relieved. The next day passed without any events that affected us and for that I was relieved. It must be some sort of reward from the gamemakers for what we had done during the bloodbath. However, that didn't last very long...

It was now day four of the games, and quite a few tributes had died throughout the days that had passed. I finally had regained my senses and was eating again, as well as keeping my thirst to a minimal level. Tao was out foraging, so I was left alone in one of the caves that we had moved to for the time being. Leaning over, I picked up what I recognized as mushrooms, and decided that they were safe enough to eat, so that's what I did. Sadly, I was terribly wrong, and I felt my lunch coming up from my stomach. I just managed to reach the outside of the cave, where I began throwing up into the bushes nearby. Just as I had finished, I felt a large force slam into me, and I fell down to the ground.

I quickly rolled away and stood on my feet, feeling quite woozy from the magical mushrooms that I had just ingested, and saw my opponent. It was the boy from district four, Nathan I believed his name to be. I had stared at the back of his head while riding on the chariots during the capitol. He had been a volunteer for district four, for reasons I did not know. He lunged at me again, and I was horrified to find that I had left my sword inside the cave in my haste to throw up. I cursed, and threw a punch into the side of his head, hoping that would throw him off balance. I was no good at a physical fight like Tao was, and I feared that I would lose. "Tao!" I called, hoping that he was nearby to help me. However, I'd have to fend for myself for the time being and it looked like this kid had no weapon.

I struggled with the boy for a few seconds more, and he tackled me to the ground, and knocking the wind right out of me. As he struggled to pin me down, I realized that I had been wrong about him not having a weapon, for he brandished a sharpened stick, and I could see the intent in his eyes of what he was going to do. If I didn't react quickly, then I would die. I reached back over my head, and my hand gripped a large rock, and one that I quickly smashed into the side of the boy's head. It was enough to throw him off balance and I was quick to repeat the action, slamming it into his head a second time. I had more luck this time, and the boy went limp.

I pushed him off of me and waited for the canon to sound, but it didn't, and I felt horrified at what I had just done, although I would have been the one dead in this situation. Just then, I heard footsteps and turned to see that Tao was approaching, and quickly as well, looking at the boy on the ground and then at me in worry. "I'm okay." I reassured him. "He's not...I didn't...He's still alive. I can't do it again, Tao." I said to him, feeling overwhelmed that the boy was still alive, and that in order for me to feel safe again, he would have to be dead.

Health 90/100
Hunger 65/100
Thirst 80/100

xTheEndx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 am
Ezekiel Cross
D3

Ezekiel spun around to face Arden, growling. "A pleasure to see you too, Arden of District 2." He pointed his spear at her, glancing back at Sarane as he took up a defensive body block in front of her. "I apologize, but we will have to make this little visit short. I am in no mood to be talking with you. Unless you have some nice tea on you, I will be taking my leave."
Zeke had to pause for a moment as Sarane's words sunk in. "Wait, did you just say another kill?" He eyed her, suddenly wondering if he should be protecting her or himself. They were both from District 3 though... He hoped his uneasiness wasn't as apparent as he thought it was. "C'mon, Sarane, we need to get out of here."

(( Can we just get out of there, or can I not make up for my blunder of being an airhead? ))

Health;; 90/100
Hunger;; 25/100
Thirst;; 45/100

i-Kiichigo-i

Desirable Ladykiller

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 am
Tao MasseyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
District Tribute

XXXXX███████████████████XXXHealth :: 095/100

XXXXX████████████████████XXXHunger :: 085/100 [60+15+5+5=85]

XXXXX████████████████████XXXThirst :: 085/100 [70+15=85]

XXXXXInventory ::
  • Throwing Axe, [Double Bladed Sword, Medium Pack [Sleeping bag, night vision glasses, canteen 1/5, water purification tablets 3/3, hunting knife, throwing knives (5), apples 1/5, fishing net, fresh meat 6/7]

XXXXXWith ::
  • Morrigan Ravine [D5]

XXXXXLocation ::
  • Mountains

XXXXXEmotions ::
  • Protective

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Tao could feel and understand what he had done to the boy. His hands were covered in blood but somehow his heart was pumping wildly in his chest. Was this excitement? Thrill? Adrenalin? Tao didn't know but for some reason it picked up his emotions as he walked back along the trail to the hideout. Just as he reached a small clearing he spotted something moving on the other side. Quickly Tao ducked, thinking it was another Tribute, and as quietly as he could he wrapped the fished net around his waist and prepared his axe and sword to attack.

Minutes passed but the figure didn't move. He was growing impatient, though Tao realized he didn't get a good look at what it was so he carefully peeked around the bush he was hiding behind and there was a very plump white animal. Tao has never seen one like it before, being from the district that has only power you don't see much of animals unless you live near the borders then you might spot some strange creatures behind the fence. The one thing Tao knew about this creature was that it was fresh meat no matter what it looked like. A really good meal for Morrigan and himself. Shifting slightly so he was able to swing his arms around Tao began to wind up the axe. Realizing that it was going to be like throwing a knife and not a punch he adjusted his arm so it was over his head. Like he was throwing a ball, he launched the axe towards the animal. He anticipated a hit to the head or body of the creature but instead it hit the upper leg of the creature causing it to fall and stumble, unable to escape. Tao jumped out from bushes and ran towards it's panicking body and placed his sword at it's neck and slit it. There the creature immediately went limp as blood began to gush from it's neck.

An hour later Tao was finally he finally got out of there with the meat of the animal held tightly in his fishing net. He had also managed to eat a few apples, a piece of meat, then drink a bit of water. A new set of blood stains on his hands from skinning the creature and cutting off all the meaty parts. He was quite satisfied with himself, being able to do that made a boost in his confidence. "Tao!" Immediately he stopped in his tracks in shock, it was Morrigan's voice yelling for him! Breaking into a sprint he took off as fast as he could through the jungle. Upon arriving at the scene Morrigan was away from the boy, who was on the ground unconscious. She was stating that she couldn't kill him her eyes distressed and face looking overwhelmed. Tao sighed, relieved she was alright and approached her trying to keep his bloody hands out of line of sight. "It's alright, Morrigan. Go ahead back inside, I'll take care of it." He said and gave her a reassuringly and calm smile.

OOC:: -

Lovey Lovefruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:56 am
User Image
a r d e nxxm a r i s s axxf a i r i s
c a r e e rxxt r i b u t e
d i s t r i c t
xxt w o

xxx---The moment of truth and the moment to lie
xxx---The moment to live and the moment to die
xxx---The moment toxxf i g h txxand the moment toxxf i g h t

xxx---TO FIGHT TO FIGHT TO FIGHT
User Image
Arden smiled at the girl. Only it was not in the warm way she would to an ally or family and friends. It was cold, cruel and menacing. "Well hello there Arden, I'm actually doing pretty good, despite luring in a living hell. Fighting? That doesnt sound like much fun, but I might as well. Who knows, I might end up with another kill, and that "no much fun? hah! I beg to differ! And you do too, because it was you that was having that squabble right here. I know it. Why else would you be all cut up?" she grinned, suddenly taking up a liking with this girl. She had spunk. The boy spoke up, giving a fancy-schmancy greeting at Arden, one which should be reserved for tea parties in the Capitol, not a meet up in the Arena. Suddenly, the boy turned to the girl, looking surprised. Apparantley he had not known that D3 had made a kill. Honestly, neither did Arden. This girl was so scrawny! But then again, puny girl did kill Khal, so anything can happen. Arden pretended not to be surprised, and racked her brain trying to think up who she might've killed. Arden made it her business to know who was dead and by whom. Every night she would be looking at the stars, ordering dead faces to the ones that were still very much alive.

"Why, yes, I do believe she did say another kill. Who was it, District 3? Was it 8? Or was it 10?" the other districts she had known, since most of them had been killed while she was hiding behind the Cornucopia. But wait!she had seen District 8's body limp on the ground when she entered the Cornucopia the day before. It must've been District 10. "it was District 10, wasn't it? I pay attention to these this. I am aware. Shocking how much we find out about our allies today, right, darling?" Arden's tone turned into a syrupy drawl. It was pretty obvious that the boy did not want to get into the fight, and the girl might not be too interested without her partner. Instead, Arden tipped her head, preparing to leave. "oh yeah, and girly? I like you. You won't hear me say that often, I can assure you, but you got... spunk. I'll be keeping my eye out for you. And don't think I can go that easily. she said giving a wave and a wink. She smirked, thinking about the earlier comment about killing Arden off.that girl might have spunk, but she doesn't think realistically. Arden would never go downwithout a fight, and one she was successful in.

She didn't, however, turn her back and walk away, even though that was clearly a farewell. Arden kept her stance, just in case the girl really did want to pull off a fight. Arden's bow and arrow were still ready, after all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---|health| perfect, 1OO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---|hunger| okay, 1OO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---|thirst| okay, 75
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---|inventory| Bow and Quiver (12 arrows), 1 bee sting salve, 1 worm bait, 2 bittermelon, Scythe, 4 pack of water bottles (in a sack, 3 servings each, 12 servings left)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---|allies| no one yet

[o.o.c. ]  

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

Lovey Lovefruit

Summery Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

I gave a short nod to Tao when he told me to go back inside the cave, for I couldn't stomach what I should've done to that tribute. However, I felt guilty for leaving the boy for Tao to take care of. I looked at him in question, my eyes offering to stay, but Tao's expression said enough. I quickly knelt down next to the boy and took his backpack away, knowing that it would help both Tao and I in the future, and it never hurt to have a good amount of supplies on us.

I entered the cave, feeling numb from what had just happened, and I knew that I couldn't let myself fall into a depression again just from what happened. I'd already done that and had nearly starved myself. It was pathetic for someone who was competing in the games, and it was no wonder that we hadn't received anything from our sponsors. It was probably my fault for acting so sluggish. I simply didn't have the heart to kill.

I distracted myself with eating the apples that I had found earlier yesterday, and quickly ate them. I heard the cannon go off and I knew that the tribute outside was dead. I was just swallowing some herbs for my stomach ache that those stupid mushrooms had given me, and was applying some antibiotic cream to a cut on my cheek from where the tribute had cut me, when Tao came back inside, silent. For a few moments, I simply watched him, and then finally spoke after a few moments.

"The boy left some medical supplies. I think we should split it up, just in case we get split up or something in the future." I said to him, hoping to distract him from what he had just done. I wasn't sure how well he was taking the kill he had made outside, so I hoped that this was enough to show my thanks for what he had done.

Health 100/100
Hunger 75/100
Thirst 80/100

OOC :: I have a lot of medical supplies, and Tao needs some of it xD I'll probably split the supplies in half for my next post. I'll just list them here when I do ^^

xTheEndx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 pm
ision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Şo here we are, fighting and trying to hide the scars.
I'll be home tonight, take a breath and softly say goodbye.
The lonely road, the one that I should try to walk alone.

Ͼ Ṧậřǟṅḗ Ṓṝïąňȇ Ẍấὴṫħĭş Ͽ
User Image

~Ͽ*Ͼ~

I watched as Zeke took up a defensive stance infront of me, I sighed, I didn't need that much protecting. I would be fine without his protecting, right now, he should worry about keeping himself safe, I would be fine. When he heard about my kill, he seemed shocked, almost, uneasy about me having killed someone. Honestly, I was expecting to kill someone, if I didn't kill, I would be killed. This was the Hunger Games, you couldn't get too sympathetic if you wanted to win. I was almost shocked when Arden acurately guessed who I had killed, she certainly had been paying attention. "Congratulations, you were right, but it was too easy, didn't even put up a fight. I guess you're right, a challenge could be much more interesting to see how it turns out," I said, she certainly did act like a Career. Somewhat cocky, always looking for a fight, but of course, that could be a big downfall. I could tell she didn't think much of me, since I was thin and lanky, but I could do quite a bit more than it looked like. I did find it interesting when she said I had spunk, and that she'd be keeping an eye out for me. I didn't say it, but I would definately be watching out for her too, she could prove to be interesting. When she said a farewell, but remained standing here with her bow drawn, I knew she was still wanting a fight. Typical Career move, I wasn't stupid, I wasn't in perfect fighting condition, but a fight would be interesting. I looked at Zeke, it would be his call, I wasn't fighting without him, so if he wanted to leave, I'd follow. As much as I disliked the idea, I'd have to travel with someone to survive, and who knows? He might grow on me.

~Ͽ*Ͼ~

o give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.”

o why are you so eager to betray?
Pick the pieces up, pick the pieces up.
So why are you the one that walks away?
Pick the pieces up, pick the pieces up, pick the pieces up.

[Health: 80/100
Thirst: 55/100
Hunger: 45/100

Out Of Calamari...

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

i-Kiichigo-i

Desirable Ladykiller

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:06 pm
Ezekiel Cross
D3

Ezekiel sighed, throwing his hands up in defeat. "Okay, so District 3 picked up a kill I was unaware of. I'll make sure I'm the one to take it next time.. and I'm sure you don't want to be that next time." His words were sassy and venomous. Oh, if Arden wanted to go one on two, it would be his pleasure to take her out. One less person to worry about, after all. Provoking her couldn't do any harm as long as he had his spear at the ready. You didn't die in the blood bath, so there's nothing to worry about. If you die now, at least you'll go down with a bit of a bang... no cannon reference intended. He let himself smile playfully, trying to throw off the heavy air. "Ya know, it would never hurt to be friends. I suppose we would've gotten along well if we hadn't been doomed to kill each other in this arena. I don't want to see you, or anyone for that matter, die... But so be it. Though I'm not going to let the arena change my nature any more than I change the landscape around me." A simple comment to the audience. He had yet to harm a single tree and all of his hunting attempts had so far ended in failure. If anything, the cut from the flower the other day showed that he would indeed come out different if he came out at all.. just not necessarily in a good way. "Now.. I bid you a good evening." Zeke, with his last words, took Sarane's wrist with his free hand and pulled her gently, motioning in a direction that looked to be climbing up the face of the mountain. He couldn't be certain if Arden would try to follow them or not.

Health;; 90/100
Hunger;; 25/100
Thirst;; 45/100

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:29 pm
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╣ Bentley Marioth | District 11 ╠

⌠ It always seems impossible...
until it's done. ⌡

Alliances: Venus Tala [D11]

I had waited nearly 3 days at the Cornucopia, ensuring my safety. I have yet to find Venus, which was slightly worrying, but over the 2 nights spent without eating or drinking, I had started to become more aware that this was a game of MY survival. We could both make it out alive, but that won't happen unless I stay alive myself.

The trees began to grow slightly less dense and the landscape became more steep, which was perfect for myself. I hadn't yet had the desire to fight, and don't plan to until I plan myself out a little better.

15 minutes into walking, I had encountered a cave hidden behind shrubs. I crept my way past the shrubs and into the cave. I pushed the shrubs back up, almost completely blocking vision of the entrance. It was very dark, perfect my for night vision glasses. I slid them on and cautiously made my way maybe 15 feet into the cave before an end was in near sight. Not a deep cave, but perfect to spend an hour or two preparing my next move.

⌠ In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. ⌡
Current:
╔═══════════╗
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 50/100
Thirst: 75/100
╚═══════════╝

Inventory:Insulated sleeping bag, Full canteen (2/5 servings left), Antibiotic cream (2/2 uses left), Hunting Knife, 2 Smoke Bombs, Water purification tablets (7/7 left), Beef jerky (3/7 servings left)

⌠ The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else up. ⌡

SwagoniteV2

Newbie Noob

SwagoniteV2

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:49 pm
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

until it's done. ⌡

After finding a nice hideout, looking over a large portion of the forests, lower mountain range, top of the rainforest, and even a slight glare from the Cornucopia, I decide that I've found my... temporary base. Who knows what the gamemakers could throw at me, or worse, what could find me. I venture out of the cave, bringing all of my equipment with me, along with a small... project that I've been working on.

A stroll left of the cave entrance for what seemed to be 10 minutes or so, I had found a small spring, a babbling brook. It was glorious to find a water source considering that I had drank most of my canteen water already. Before filling up the canteen, I finish the 2 servings that were left in it. Truly amazing how valuable water is out here. Especially since back in the capitol, there are fountains, man-made waterfalls, swimming pools, and all sorts of water supplies that I'd do anything to see out here.

I fill my canteen with the water, but don't dare drink it. I make my way back into the cave I had just previously been observing from. Still vacant of life, and still hidden by shrubs. I got really lucky finding this, i think to myself. Very.

I plop my body down against the cave wall after sliding my night vision glasses back on. I take a container of water purification tablets, remove one, and drop it into the full canteen. 5 more servings of fresh water. Now if only I could get a little more food, find Venus, and move to a new location soon.

Another hour passes, this time used more productively. The thick sweater that I had received at the Cornucopia is no longer wearable. Instead of using it for warmth at night, which is replaced by my insulated sleeping bag, I've un-threaded the sweater, cutting lose ends with my hunting knife, give me alot of thick thread. Nearly 4 yards of it to be exact. This stuff was durable too. Perfect for a tripwire, snare, or any other kind of weapon that ran through my mind.

Current:
╔═══════════╗
Thirst: 75/100
╚═══════════╝

Inventory:Insulated sleeping bag, Canteen (5/5 servings left), Antibiotic cream (2/2 uses left), Hunting Knife, 2 Smoke Bombs, Water purification tablets (6/7 left), Beef jerky (2/7 servings left), Night Vision Glasses, 4 yards of strong, durable thread.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:22 pm
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

until it's done. ⌡

Before night fall, I thought it'd be good to forage one more time. A separate direction and is taken this time, but to my surprise, I find another babbling brook of water!

My canteen was full, but I might as well drink the rest of my freshly full canteen, and fill it up with another 5 servings. In a way, I start to forget how hard it might be to find water later, but I quickly snap back, really wishing I had another empty bottle to fill up for the road. Regardless, another full canteen, and now a full stomach of water, was great.

Before making my way back to my cave, I drop another water purification tablet into the canteen. Another full 5 servings. This could last me a couple days, and I know I'm going to need it.

Once back in the cave, I get out the 4 yard long string and tie the shrubs and rocks of the entrance to the cave into a large snare, ensuring anything or anyone trying to enter the cave would surely be caught up and entrapped in the mess, giving me my chance to react with my hunting knife.

The sun was beginning to set after a long 4th day, so I lay out my insulated sleeping back, keeping the night vision glasses on, hunting knife by my side, smoke bombs on the other, ready for anything.

Where's Venus... I hope she's okay....

Current:
╔═══════════╗
Thirst: 100/100
╚═══════════╝

Inventory:Insulated sleeping bag, Canteen (5/5 servings left), Antibiotic cream (2/2 uses left), Hunting Knife, 2 Smoke Bombs, Water purification tablets (5/7 left), Beef jerky (2/7 servings left), Night Vision Glasses, 4 yards of strong, durable thread.

SwagoniteV2

Newbie Noob

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 pm

User Image

~Ͽ*Ͼ~

I watched as Zeke started talking to Arden in an almost fierce tone. I almost smiled, at least he was standing up for himself instead of running away immediately, looking weak. When he said that the Games wouldn't change him, it got me thinking. I had changed for the Games, I had shut out all sympathy towards others so I would survive, I had completely changed just to win, to survive. I couldn't tell which one of us was right, I knew I shouldn't change just to win, but wasn't it necessary for my survival? Would I die, just because I was too stubborn to change? Or have I become a ruthless killer just to survive? I shrugged off the deep thinking for now, when I wsa out of trouble, I could think. But right now, I had to focus on either getting out of here alive, or fighting.

As Zeke stopped talking, I assumed that we were going to leave. I was partially glad that he decided to leave, I was starting to get hungry and thirsty. Zeke took my wrist and started pulling me away, I glanced back at Arden, wondering if she was going to follow. I doubted it though, it didn't seem like she would give the chase. I smirked at her and waved before turning back around and following Zeke up the mountain.

As we moved farther and farther away from Arden, I started slowing my pace, wondering when we would stop. "Hey Zeke, I think we should split up, find some food and water, then meet back here. If we split, we may find more supplies," I said. To me, it seemed like a decent plan, I felt a sharp twinge of hunger and reached into my pack and grabbed a handful of pine nuts. I began eating them slowly, hoping to make them last.

~Ͽ*Ͼ~

[Health: 80/100
Thirst: 55/100

Out Of Calamari...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:03 pm
Tao MasseyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
District Tribute

XXXXX████████████████████XXXHealth :: 090/100 [85+5=90]

XXXXX████████████████████XXXHunger :: 085/100

XXXXX████████████████████XXXThirst :: 085/100

XXXXXInventory ::
  • Throwing Axe, Double Bladed Sword, Medium Pack [Sleeping bag, night vision glasses, canteen 1/5, water purification tablets 3/3, hunting knife, throwing knives (5), apples 1/5, fishing net, fresh meat 3/7]

XXXXXWith ::
  • Morrigan Ravine [D5]

XXXXXLocation ::
  • Mountains

XXXXXEmotions ::
  • Sore

Tao waited until she was inside for him to do anything to the Tribute. Once gone he leaned forward to get a better look at him. He looked familiar, Tao was never very good at remembering names but he did know he was from District 4. He sighed at the though of having to kill him in front of their camp. It could be too obvious that someone was living within their hideout and give away their position. Also he didn't want to frighten Morrigan if the boys body was dead right outside their camp. So carefully Tao picked up the legs of the Tribute and started dragging him through the jungle.

A few minutes later he reached the same clearing he killed the animal at. He dropped the kid's legs and turned around to look at him. The boy was still knocked out and now he had a very large lump on his head. Lightly Tao chuckled, he was glad Morrigan was alright but using a rock to defend herself was a close call. He decided there that he had to keep closer to her to her to keep her safe. Looking back to the boy, quietly Tao took the sword from his belt and aimed it at the boys neck. It was the most silent and quickest way to get rid of him and Tao couldn't keep himself away from camp much longer. There he deeply slashed the boys neck, and turned away. Leaving him to bleed to death.

When heading back to their hideout the cannon fired, signaling the death of the boy. It made Tao's heart sink. Though when it happened suddenly another animal came jumping out of the bushes and started kicking around crazily! As it got closer to Tao it managed to kick him straight in the chest. Knocking the wind out of him and sending him backwards. He sat up ignoring the crazy creature and managed to get up and get out of there as quickly as he could.

Once back at their hideout he immediately popped the petals (painkiller) of the flower into his mouth and began to organize his things, he wasn't trying to ignore Morrigan. His head was starting to throb, and he wanted to get settled so he could sit down. Silently he put the fresh meat in an old food bag and shoving the fishing net and throwing axe in there as well. Once done he finally sat down, relief came over him as he finally began to relax. He looked over to Morrigan curiously as she began to speak about the medical supplies she had. Slitting it up? It was a good idea, especially since Tao always seemed to be getting into some type of trouble. He nodded towards her and smiled. "Sure, sounds good to me. But here," He said leaning back and getting into his bag and taking out 3 serving of the fresh meat he gotten earlier and handed it to her. "It's only fair if I give you something in return. Once we run out we can go fishing. I got a fishing net, so we just have to take a trip to the river whenever we need more food." Tao said showing her the net in his pack.

OOC:: -

Lovey Lovefruit

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Lovey Lovefruit

Summery Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image

I was only too happy to take the fresh meat from Tao, for I couldn't seem to satisfy the hunger that seemed to never end. I ate a large sum of it before going to my medical supplies and sorting them out in front of me. Hopefully we wouldn't get attacked while I did this, or we may be losing some of this. It would just be our luck if that happened. Once I had separated everything into what seemed to be a fair distribution, I gave the supplies to Tao. "Here you go. I think that should hold you over for awhile..." I said with a slight smile. "I think that we should probably get moving tomorrow. We've been in these caves too long, don't you think? It seems like tributes know to come up here." I suggested, wondering what he believed we should do.

I sure didn't want to get caught trapped in this cave by some firestorm or wild animals. I'd seen a waterfall in the distance, for we were on high enough ground to see a lot of the arena. I didn't think that was our best bet, so I strained to remember where else it was that we should go. Maybe a forest of some sort. It seemed like there would be a lot of protection under the foliage, but I'm sure that other tributes thought the same as well. Then again, it seemed like a lot of the tributes thought these mountains would be a good place for hiding as well.

Health 100/100
Hunger 90/100
Thirst 80/100

OOC :: That was hilarious with the deer, I must admit. xD
Morrigan gives Tao Antibiotic Cream (4 uses), Bandages (5), Bee sting Cream (2 uses), Painkillers (5), Burn Cream (2 uses)

xTheEndx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:15 pm

User Image

~Ͽ*Ͼ~

I waited for a few minutes before I started to turn towards the direction of the spring I had found earlier. "Well, I'm going to find some more water. You can either follow me or go somewhere else to look. We can meet back up here," I said, beginning to walk away. I reached for my canteen and drank the remaining water in it, I was almost certain I would be able to find another water source. One couldn't be too far from here, and then I could refill my canteen and eat some of my food. As I continued walking, I passed by a clump of mushrooms growing near the entrance to a cave. I reached down and picked up a few, the mushrooms seemed all right, and they looked a lot better than eating nuts again. I popped a few in my mouth and swallowed them before grimacing at the taste. They tasted aweful, and soon, I began to feel sick. I crouched inside of the cave and vomited, ridding myself of the foul tasting mushrooms. When I was done, I leaned against the wall and held my head in my hands. I mentally berated myself for being such an idiot, I couldn't just eat everything I found on the ground like it would be perfectly safe. I sat there in the cave for a while, trying to get over my nausea.

After a while, I stood back up, I still had to find water, maybe some food. I couldn't let some bad mushrooms get the best of me. This time, I walked slower and more carefully, wanting to avoid being heard since I still felt weak from teh mushrooms. I soon arrived at the spring and began to fill my canteen as fast as I could, worried that another Tribute may show up. I drank some of the fresh water before eating the rest of my berries and nuts I had recieved on the first day at the Cornucopia. I didn't rest long, since the mushrooms slowed me down, I should probably hurry back to the rendezvous point so I could rest. I stood up and started making my way back, moving quietly through the rocky terrain.

It took me a little longer than I would've preferrred to arrive back since I had to move slow to avoid feeling even worse. I grabbed one of my throwing knives in case another Tribute showed up, I had to be prepared.

~Ͽ*Ͼ~

[Health: 70/100
Thirst: 80/100
Hunger: 65/100

Out Of Calamari...

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

[ The Graveyard (Dead Threads) ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers