"A Guild that is rising from the ashes of a failing market place and shops.
Do you ever feel like your thread is SWALLOWED UP the moment it is created?
Do you ever get tired of bumping your own topic one moment after another?
Th4 Vend Center helps YOU sell your hoards, art and services. You can create a thread and exchange various items or find just what you are looking fast.
You will find the advice you need inside to become a professional and one of gaia's most lucrative venders.
And if you can’t find it, many of those in the guild will help you on your quest. Whatever it may be, you can find it here one way or another
“Our motto: Getting you easier and faster vends."

Hey, I'm Plumpglitter123 and I would love to make competitions.

Competitions I would do:
Avi
Bumping
Art
Voting

AVI: I would love to see how people dress up and I would love to vote on the best dresser. So please enter if you want a big prize! Spread the word.The best avi wins! Competition starts 11/8/11- 12/25/11

Bumping: Whoever bumps the most gets a prize. Spread the word! 12/26/11-1/7/12

Art: I want to see how many people love art and how good they are, so please send in your art. The best art wins! 1/8/12-2/14/12

Voting: Here's how it works, you pick a topic and the person with the most votes wins! 2/15/12- 3/3/12

These are pretty simple steps to follow, spread the word tell everyone you know to enter these competitions. The prize is for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Each competition is on a certain date and ends on a certain date so it is important to pay attention to the dates next to each competition above. You may donate and I will write your username on a separate quote. Anybody can enter. Please enter these competitions and spread the word to everybody.