Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Meow :3
View Results

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:11 pm
Who wants to know what my archenemy is? (Just say you do)
My archenemy is WEATHER.
It is terrible. It is so unpredictable.
Anyway, on Saturday I had to go to school cuz I had to practice my part in a play. I told my mom not to pick me up until 1 o'clock. When I finished practicing my part it was 10:45 and it was snowing. I couldn't contact my mom cuz I don't have a cell. Anyway, I didn't want to watch other people practicing their parts (it does get boring after a while) so I decided to walk home. By the time I got home, I probably looked like a snowman. Of course the power goes out right when I'm about to print out my LA homework. So I go to my room and start doing my math homework. The the light turns on and starts flickering on off on off on off on off on off on off on off on off. So I start yelling at the light. And the result was the power went out for 6 days. So how did I spend my week? I played boring card games and read a book and finished my homework (except for LA.) The power turned back on yesterday. Yay! but sadly the Wi-Fi wasn't working sad . I went to school today (School was closed Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs) and found out that Halloween was rescheduled to today. But that's wrong! You can't reschedule a holiday! It's like me rescheduling my birthday to today because I don't feel like waiting another 25 days. Tada~ that was my week.

So what do you people do for Halloween? What's your archenemy?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 am
fizzyorangesoda
My archenemy is WEATHER.
Anyway, on Saturday I had to go to school cuz I had to practice my part in a play. I told my mom not to pick me up until 1 o'clock. When I finished practicing my part it was 10:45 and it was snowing. I couldn't contact my mom cuz I don't have a cell. Anyway, I didn't want to watch other people practicing their parts (it does get boring after a while) so I decided to walk home. By the time I got home, I probably looked like a snowman. Of course the power goes out right when I'm about to print out my LA homework. So I go to my room and start doing my math homework. The the light turns on and starts flickering on off on off on off on off on off on off on off on off. So I start yelling at the light. And the result was the power went out for 6 days. So how did I spend my week? I played boring card games and read a book and finished my homework (except for LA.) The power turned back on yesterday. Yay! but sadly the Wi-Fi wasn't working sad . I went to school today (School was closed Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs) and found out that Halloween was rescheduled to today. But that's wrong! You can't reschedule a holiday! It's like me rescheduling my birthday to today because I don't feel like waiting another 25 days. Tada~ that was my week.

I don't think it's that bad ^.^" <really... I think everything sometimes with you sometimes against you... we have a an old saying says "a day for you, and a day against you"
i dont have a specific archenemy ^^  

GarGo0or

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:22 pm
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
My archenemy is WEATHER.

I don't think it's that bad ^.^" <really... I think everything sometimes with you sometimes against you... we have a an old saying says "a day for you, and a day against you"

How every interesting. I'll keep that in mind. The weather hasn't been so bad lately so I'm happy biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 pm
fizzyorangesoda
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
My archenemy is WEATHER.

How every interesting. I'll keep that in mind. The weather hasn't been so bad lately so I'm happy biggrin

see wink
to me i like cold days and i hate summer... but even in summer just stay under the ac whee  

GarGo0or

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:28 pm
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
GarGo0or
fizzyorangesoda
My archenemy is WEATHER.

see wink
to me i like cold days and i hate summer... but even in summer just stay under the ac whee

I don't mind rainy days. I just don't like snow and summer weather.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:56 pm
fizzyorangesoda
What's your archenemy?

Does it sound crazy if I say that my archenemy is my computer? ^^
It's doing everything it can to drive me insane. Games don't work, my input devices (mouse, keyboard, printer, speakers) just won't work properly and my internet gets cut off at inappropriate times. I firmly believe that my computer's mission is to send me to the looney bin cry  

Seretti

Lunatic

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
What's your archenemy?

It's doing everything it can to drive me insane. Games don't work, my input devices (mouse, keyboard, printer, speakers) just won't work properly and my internet gets cut off at inappropriate times. I firmly believe that my computer's mission is to send me to the looney bin cry

That must suck. My computer acts like that sometimes, but I can't imagine it acting like that all the time. My computer has a sleep button on the keyboard and my baby sister like pressing that button. It makes me sad because I can't get the computer back on afterwards. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:10 pm
fizzyorangesoda
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
What's your archenemy?

That must suck. My computer acts like that sometimes, but I can't imagine it acting like that all the time. My computer has a sleep button on the keyboard and my baby sister like pressing that button. It makes me sad because I can't get the computer back on afterwards. sad

Maybe you could bribe your sister? "For every week that you DON'T press the button, I will buy you a bag of candy." xd  

Seretti

Lunatic

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:16 pm
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
What's your archenemy?

Maybe you could bribe your sister? "For every week that you DON'T press the button, I will buy you a bag of candy." xd

I should, shouldn't I? But, she's probably going to keep on pressing the button. She draws on the walls, puts tv remotes in glasses of water, breaks cups and plates, and presses the button. I could go on forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 pm
fizzyorangesoda
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
What's your archenemy?

I should, shouldn't I? But, she's probably going to keep on pressing the button. She draws on the walls, puts tv remotes in glasses of water, breaks cups and plates, and presses the button. I could go on forever.

Ouch... The only comfort I can give is that she'll stop doing those things soon. I take it that she's quite young...? Most of us were the same way as little kids.  

Seretti

Lunatic

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:26 pm
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
Seretti
fizzyorangesoda
What's your archenemy?

Ouch... The only comfort I can give is that she'll stop doing those things soon. I take it that she's quite young...? Most of us were the same way as little kids.

I can't wait until she grows up. cat_whee  
Angel's Charity

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff