[PRP] I have returned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 pm
Lani-Ai offered her support as her mate leaned into her, tail twining around his. She focused on Kaname, briefly, slightly confused by the others speak of a home she knew nothing of. Oh. Another shiver of fear flicked within her heart, pounding and echoing as it reminded her she was entering a whole new world she knew nothing of. She only knew of her mate, that was it.

The Elder looked kind, if perhaps a touch mischievous, if her hunch was correct. Perhaps she could rely on him as well as her mate? She did not know of how she felt for Kaname, for her mate seemed to have an awkward history with him that showed within Apries' tone. Then there was Marius, who had done nothing to make her worry except how her mate had initially responded to his presence. Still, she knew nothing of their dynamics, knew nothing of the tribe, and was nervous.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm
Horus looked between the father and son before briefly giving another smile towards lani- ai after all it had to be hard watching family dynamics you knew nothing about and from what apries had told him this was a major change for her. “Well then I welcome you to the rank of Fellah then. Coming back is a little different than leaving or being born, more so now that we’re considered official and everything. You should probably talk with one of the scribes. I think Persephone would be the best one as you know her she’ll give you the new jewelry or tattoos” Horus started .” hmm then you should probably go with one of the free shaman’s to the temple to pray to Atem so he can bestow the powers of your rank on you. I unfortunately will be rather busy for a while but if you need anything I should have some time to help”

Marius nodded and turned towards Lani-ai she had been rather silent most of the time offering Apries support however this would be her new home as well. “Don’t worry we’re a pretty friendly bunch, you’ll definitely get used to kemet after a while. It’s not too bad, both my mate and our youngest brother’s mate came from off tribe lands. Speaking of which we should find you a place as well” Marius spoke out loud.

Kaname let out a breath of air before giving his own nod towards Apries. He had already said what he wanted on the matter. When Horus spoke up he turned towards his long time friend and nodded, joining the tribe as a ranked member did take some time. he thought of the other shamans, Eirene was still getting used to the swing of things and Akori was mostly in charge of teaching her. "I'll be the shaman who sets up the praying ritual if they dont terribly mind" he finally spoke turning towards Horus. While he was running other things in the tribe as well, now that Horus was finally back he could step down a bit. "Akori is pretty up to speed now so he's ready to prepare for the feast of anket"  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm
Apries nodded his head in acceptance for both himself and his mate. He wasn’t so petty as to let a little bit of family difficulty make him refuse his father’s assistance out of spite. Whatever differences he might have with his father on occasion, Kaname was an excellent shaman and would do right by both the new members.

Pri leaned turned his head to look at Lani-Ai. “What about you, dearest,” he asked. He felt a small twinge of guilt. Lani probably felt very lost and alone right about now, and it had probably seemed like all the males were ignoring her. He was also curious. Aside from rejoining his old tribe, they’d never talked about what sort of roles they’d want to play. Apries was now a fellah, but what did Lani wish to be? Did she want a vocation, or to be just a simple member of the tribe?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:55 pm
Her ear flicked up as Marius spoke to her. She flashed a sweet smile, though nervous. How did she go to waiting of a cliff for years to joining a tribe? Her ears flicked, again, as she remembered that it was Apries who had brought this life to her. She loved this life, and while her heart fluttered with a nervous jitter she would not shun away the tribe he so wanted to join again. Besides... to say she wasn't excited to finally have a home and place to belong would be a lie.

"Ah, I'm not worried. I'm sure a home of Apries' is friendly, I trust him not to bring me into a hostile situation." She paused as a "place" was mentioned, eyes widening at the notion that she now not only had a home but a role. A role she would choose. Her mates words snapped her from her slight shock, her head turning to nuzzle him automatically as her tail wagged gently.

"I'm happy to be where you are, my love." The sweet vixen answered, though her tail continued to wag and eyes seemed to sparkle at the idea of what she wanted to be. "As for what job I'd like to have once we are accepted I'd love to take care of children. I've.... I've always loved children dearly." A blush touched her light features, ears flipping as she turned to view Horus.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:22 pm
Well if we no longer need me then I better go ahead to get Persephone ready. Considering the amount of things sprung on her recently she might…” Marius stopped in the middle before deciding he should probably say something different just in case Lani ai didn’t get it was a joke. Apries probably would if he remembered the head scribe at all. “…Be a little miffed if you guys just show up out of the blue and add work to her load. Of course the anger would only be towards us three” he gestured towards Horus himself and Kaname “Should I also get Himeko and Fyra ready to help show Lani ai around?”
“Well we’re like any family. We are pretty friendly to outsiders as long as you don’t mean harm some of us are a bit cranky but they’ll warm up to you in time especially since you’re family to two of the cranky ones. We do have our occasional differences since obviously we’re all individual people.” Horus said taking over the point about the tribe. “hmm with children… well the female priests I guess you guys would call them carers also have healing duties as well but I’m sure that Himeko and fyra would ease you in to that. So I guess that’s a yes Marius.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:09 pm
((I'm going to time skip us to take us into tribal grounds, if that's alright with everyone.))

Apries walked slowly back into his home, feeling a twinge in his heart when he could spot things that still felt familiar even after all this time away. Horus had decided to walk with them to the tribe. He was currently to Lani-Ai's left, while Apries walked on her right.

"It's amazing," he said softly under his breath, partially to himself. "So much has changed, but as I walk back over this ground it feels as though time froze and I've been in a dream." He moved a little closer to Lani-Ai so that he brushed against her, drinking in her sweet scent and reassuring himself that life had gone on after he left the tribe. The Apries who left Kemet was no longer the Apries returning.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:30 pm
She was content with her mate at her side, but it didn't stop her pounding heart. When her mate moved closer she gently flicked her tail against his, reassuringly nudging his cheek to remind him that she was there for him. She was there and she would always be.

"It's beautiful." She whispered back, eyes flicking around to drink the new scenery. They were going home. A new home, one that wasn't the ocean she was used to. Well, that was a relief. She had spent way too long wasting her life on that cliff, and now she had Apries by her side. This man was not just her mate, but in a way he created a new life for her. He got her off that forsaken cliff, and now he was taking her into his tribe. A home. A real family. A place where he had family and friends. A place where she could even raise children with him safely.

Life on the cliff had been so lonely, and now here Apries was. Giving her more than just one person to lean on. He was giving her a family.  
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff