Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:04 pm
xxRaiden Yamamoto
User Image
sσηg: After Midnight
куσяεтsυηα: Deactivated
sтαтυs: Exhausted
ωεαρση: None
σσc: Derp

خلال للكم ألف مرة
Raiden was laying on the stage of the large auditorium. He was lying down with his legs dangling off the 10 feet stage. His guitar in its case was rested right beside him; he had just finished a little practice session by himself. The enormous auditorium made for a better practice room compared to the music room. The acoustics of the guitar resonated from the room, echos of the harmonious music bounced off the walls, filling the auditorium with rich sounds. Raiden was laying on the stage, his crystal blue eyes bore into the bright lights above the stage. He blinked and colors danced before his eyelids. The blonde was exhausted. He didn't get enough sleep the night before. Lately, that was all he was doing: not getting enough sleep. He lifted his right leg and let it swing, the heel of his shoe hitting the stage with a loud thud. The sound resonated, echoing off the walls. He covered his arm over his eyes. Lights danced before them.
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
Raven smiled a bit. She had her violin with her and she was itching to play. She figured that the acoustics in the auditorium would be the best instead of her normal playing near a waterfall or outside in general.
As she entered she saw a boy on the stage already. She furrowed her brow together in a pout like gesture. But it quickly went away " " I thought I would be alone.. Well so much for that. She shook her head and walked a good distance away before unpacking her violin. A small smile tugged at her lips before she picked up her violin and bow. She set up no music or anything as she slowly started to play a bittersweet melody. She swayed and moved along with the beat almost like she was in a trance with the tune.
Are you searching for me?
Why did you go? I had to stay
Now I'm reaching for you
Will you wait? will you wait?
Will I see you again?

OOC:

God of Cataclysm

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:03 pm
xxRaiden Yamamoto
User Image

خلال للكم ألف مرة
Raiden hadn't moved an inch, except for the occasional swinging his leg and letting the heel of his feet hit the stage. He was in mid-swing when he heard the soft melody of a lonely violin. He moved his arm from his eyes and sat up, twisting his body to face the source of the sound. There was a girl, playing the violin and swaying to its melody. He was rather surprised at himself for not hearing the female's footsteps. The bittersweet melody of the violin resonated from the auditorium, creating a rather lovely effect. He thought about calling out to the girl, but he really didn't like idle chat so he stayed silent, listening to the song the girl was playing.

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
Raven chuckled a little bit as she heard the thumping that she was using as a tempo cease. She barely opened her eyes as she saw him glance her way. As she finished the tune and lowered her violin she sighed. "You know if you wanted to play a melody on top of mine you could have." She turned his way having noticed his guitar when she first came in, waiting for him to either say something or start strumming on his guitar.
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:

God of Cataclysm

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:14 pm
xxRaiden Yamamoto
User Image

خلال للكم ألف مرة
Raiden felt an odd feeling once the female was finished with her song. It was like the feeling of a good day coming to an end. He quirked an eyebrow at the girl's words when she had noticed his staring. "Oh? I didn't know you wanted me to," He replied coolly in his deep, husky voice. He was suddenly reminded of the incident with Kuro; when he was practicing in the depths of the Academy's gardens. He was playing a song from a band he liked and apparently she did as well, for she - must have been subconsciously - began singing. He recalled her lovely soprano voice, rising and falling with every note. He shook his head as he returned from his reverie.

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
. "It was just a suggestion." She shrugged her shoulders and sighed. I don't care if you play or not... Ah well, what should i play now.She brought her finger up to her lips as she thought of what to play next.
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:Sorry for the short reply kind of sleep deprived right now

God of Cataclysm

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:09 pm
xxRaiden Yamamoto
User Image
σσc: It's coolio

خلال للكم ألف مرة
Raiden rolled his eyes at the girl. He noticed her expression and then continued to lay back down on the stage. Normally, he would just leave, for he didn't like the company of a stranger. Or anyone for that matter. However, his body felt tired, probably due to over-training from the day before paired with the lack of sleep. "You could play Mozart's concerto number three," He said in a serious tone; although he wasn't actually being serious. The blonde threw his right arm over his eyes in order to shield them from the blinding stage lights.

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
.Raven looked up when he started to speak and arched an eyebrow. Completely surprised that he even knew the old tune. She made a hmmm noise before shrugging. "Thanks for the suggestion."
Getting into position she started on the old melody, playing it completely perfect in every way. All the while thinking of her past since the melody was so old
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:

God of Cataclysm

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:02 pm
xxRaiden Yamamoto
User Image
σσc: x

خلال للكم ألف مرة
Raiden - unaware of her equally surprised reaction - was surprised the other actually knew the piece and the fact that she played it well. His surprise didn't show on his countenance as he lay in the same position. His crystal blue eyes began to close as the sweet melody of the song swayed him to sleep.

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
.Raven looked up slightly upon seeing him lay back down
So this was why he suggested it.. So he could go back to sleep... Well played. As she started towards the end she started up with another song, one she held dear to her self, though it was somewhat difficult on a violin then on a piano where the piece was originally played on. " I'm so tired of being here.Suppressed by all my childish fears."As she played she began to sing along to the song, her voice sorrowful and true. "And if you have to leave.I wish that you would just leave.'Cause your presence still lingers here.And it won't leave me alone."
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:

God of Cataclysm

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:09 pm
xxRaiden Yamamoto
User Image

خلال للكم ألف مرة
Raiden was half-asleep when the harmonious sounds of the girl's voice echoed through the air; it reverberated off the walls, creating an eerie effect. The lyrics of the song rang through his ears and unexpectedly gave him chills; the chills were because of the fact that the lyrics were very much relatable as he thought of that one person's presence that never seemed to let him go. The chills were also due to the fact that the female's voice was beautiful in a melancholic way. Her voice rising and falling to the tune; it differed greatly from Kuro's yet similar in a way he couldn't explain. He couldn't go back to sleep after that so he waited for her to finish.

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
. Once the melody was done a sad expression was on Raven's face. She willed tears not to come forth. Her mind was in another time, watching her family, friends, and everyone she knew dying a horrible death that wasn't at all right.I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you. She sighed before packing up her violin. She didn't feel like playing it anymore. She would play again once she was truly alone.
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:

God of Cataclysm

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:04 pm
xxRaiden Yamamoto
User Image

خلال للكم ألف مرة
Once the song came to its end, Raiden sat up just as the girl was packing up to leave. "Hey," He called out. "What's your name?" He questioned. He had never seen this girl before so he assumed she was either new or in hiding during school hours. The other's countenance did not seem to have a very happy expression. He supposed he had much more student profiles to look over. The blonde pulled his right leg up, resting the soles on the edge of the stage. His face was adorned with its usual scowl despite that he wasn't feeling angry nor upset. He just often looked like that.

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
. Raven glanced in his direction, a glare was on her face but it quickly vanished.. ."Raven Belladona. And you are?" Her voice was hard and sounded a bit mad. Even though it wasn't on purpose, she was stuck in the past.
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:

God of Cataclysm

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:55 pm
xxRaiden Yamamoto
User Image

خلال للكم ألف مرة
Raiden noticed Raven's tone. It sounded a little bit pissed off. He didn't particularly care though. "I'm Raiden. Raiden Yamamoto," He stood from his spot, slipped his hands into his pocket. He kept his gaze on her, countenance showing no emotion as usual.

DarkKitsune713

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas