Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

Nquma didn't normally venture from her home in the mountains, but today was supposed to be special. She was supposed to be attempting to come out of her shell- be stronger. Isidomu didn't seem to have trouble running up and talking to others. He liked to greet strangers, even though he was nothing more than a snack to most of them.

Why couldn't she have that kind of courage?

Well, she wasn't about to be up staged by an ibex. Not when she was supposed to be a damn Goddess. So she had mustered every ounce of courage before her endeavor. She was determined to meet someone, anyone, and have a normal conversation. Yes, that was really all she wanted, to talk to someone and not feel as though she were hated by the one talking to her.

If things ended up going smoothly, she would know she had been a fool to hide from them for so long. If it went as poorly as she suspected it would, however, she would probably never want to come to the rogue lands again.

Whoo hoo.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Funanya lounged in the grass, just beyond the boundary of her pride. No, she wasn't exiled or opted in leaving the pride, she just felt a little 'cooped up' and needed a break from watching and raising cubs. She had her worries about leaving the cubs, but the thought was quickly replaced with the comfort of there being other aleutsi or nannies in the pride to watch the ever growing amount of cubs.

Slowly getting up, the spotted lioness gave a small yawn, followed by a stretch of her back legs. Once that was over, she turned and ventured further away from her pride lands. Where she was heading, she really didn't know, nor cared. Wherever she ended up, she would enjoy the rest she would have and possibly, when she returns, she can catch a little meal for the cubs. One thing she did hope for, was some company, it would be great to meet a new face. Even if it didn't turn to anything more than just a brief meeting, it still would be a nice encounter.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 pm
It wasn’t long before the moment of truth arrived- a lioness wandering the rogue lands. She didn’t look scary or cruel, but that didn’t keep Nquma from being very nervous very suddenly. She was supposed to talk to her- but what if she didn’t like her? Even with her guise as a mortal lioness, she was weird. She was large and had long hair hanging in her face. Would that displease this random female?

They hadn’t spoken, and already Nquma cared greatly about what the other thought of her. It was kind of a habit.

Gulping down her fears, she moved forward, heading towards the other while she kept up her illusion of being just another lion. No need to freak her out even more- maybe just being a stranger was bad enough. “H-hello,” she uttered awkwardly, “I…. um… I was just wandering around…. And I… uh….”

Oh Gods, she was horrible at conversation.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Funanya pressed further into the rogue lands, but it didn't take long before her hope of company showed up. The small lioness spotted a larger lioness come down from the mountains. The size of the lioness didn't daunt her, nor the hair that seemed to billow in front of her face. What the spotted lioness was intrigued by was the lioness' beautiful coloring and markings. It was almost as if she was a piece of the sky... but that sounded silly.

A smile graced her features as the lioness moved closer to her, she walking to the other as well, hoping to meet halfway. When they were close enough, she bowed her head in greeting, the smile never leaving her face as the other lioness greeted. That was when she noticed that this lioness seemed nervous about something. Softly, she greeted, "Hello there. It is nice to meet you. How are you this lovely day?"

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:03 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Nquma retreated slightly, taking a few awkward steps back as the smaller lioness approached her. Despite the difference in size, she was much more nervous about meeting her than the other way around. Mostly because she never knew how to deal with lionesses, and assumed everyone hated her for being different.

Such was life.

She frowned at the other, nodding slowly. “I’m…. fine,” she offered awkwardly, looking down at her large paws, “my name is… is…. Nquma… what’s…. what is your name?” She reluctantly took a glance at the other, still feeling like it wasn’t her place to speak to someone else so casually.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:36 pm
Cajanic

Seeing the larger female back away from her, Funanya tilted her head curiously, but stopped in her tracks, frowning a bit. It seemed that the other was frightened for some reason. The small lioness was confused at this. She was always tinier than normal, so she never thought of herself as threatening and couldn't believe herself to be menacing even if she had to. Did this lioness view her as such?

"It's nice to meet you Nquma," she replied, offering her a gentle smile, quite happy that the other was still willing to talk to her. "My name is Funanya."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 pm
“Funanya?” She liked that name- it sounded really nice. Better than her name, probably. Oh, how she hated being so awkward around others! If only she weren’t trying to break from her shell, then she would have been able to ignore this female and act like it didn’t matter. But it did matter.

She wanted to have friends.

“Um… do you…. Do you live around here?’ She asked softly, pretty much forcing herself to continue. Friendship was at stake- she had to make some friends at some point! How was she supposed to be a Goddess and use her powers for good if she couldn’t even talk to lions?

She was one!
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:51 am
Not wanting to seem any more threatening, the small lioness slowly lowered her rump to sit down, flicking her tail around her paws. A warm smile seemed glued to her face.

"Well, my pride is not too far from here. So I guess you can say I live around the area. How about yourself? Do you live around here?" At her question, a thought came to mind and she got a soft look of worry on her face, "Oh, I do hope I'm not intruding."

Cajanic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 am
"I... I...." Nope, her courage had run dry. She didn't know what she was supposed to say, or how she was supposed to say it. Frowning, she looked down at her paws, feeling her fears welling up inside of her. This wasn't good- there was no way she was going to be able to manage things on her own if she couldn't even bring herself to say something to strangers. How was isidomu going to learn with her being such a coward? she didn't care. She didn't care about him, or her powers, or any of it- she just wanted to hide in her car for a while.

The idea of there being a pride around really sent her off the edge.

"I need to go!" she yelped helplessly, turning and fleeing from the female quickly. "It, um, it was nice meeting you!" Oh gosh, she was so awkward. As she ran away, her illusion faded, the image of a normal lioness gone to the wind as a goddess sprang up and flew off.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
(End for me. XD Maybe they can meet again, and she can be less of a coward.)

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games