Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:15 pm
Bonnie sighed, thinking.

Khallia stood to follow Derrick.

"For now, save your energy, for you will need it once our agent reports back to us." E. Kouslan said.

Teela continued to work on administrative duties as they travelled.

"Thank you..." Andromeda said.

Itexia chuckled, "No need to remind me, I've walked in on them."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:01 am
"They gave up, but I never did." Cassianna said firmly, holding Bonnie close.

Derrick lead Khallia into the station, looking around, "Oi, anyone around here?"

Iai nodded, "Yes master."

"You've never visited Baton properly have you?" Oria asked Teela calmly.

Kiltharda nodded, "We can take my ship, it will be faster." She said calmly, gesturing for Andromeda to follow her out to the balcony.

Kanna chuckled, "Fair enough. Still, should be nice to have your sis around school, it'll be good to have family nearby."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:12 am
"I know, I heard you the first time..." Bonnie said.

Cybil sighed, hitting the button for the intercom since Derrick was close enough to the front desk, but Lucia was nowhere to be found, "In my office as always, Derrick."

E. Kouslan grinned, "In the meantime, you two may service me as we wait." she said, sitting back.

Teela shook her head as she continued her work.

Andromeda nodded as she walked out onto the balcony.

"Yeah, I can give her tips for the next time I walk in on them." Itexa said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:20 am
"Sorry..." Cassianna said, hugging Bonnie close.

"Aight." Derrick said, leading the way to Cybil's office, stepping in, "Hey boss."

"Of course master." Iai said, trying to get to work, not sure if it would work, considering E. Kouslan's shadowy form, but doing as she was told.

Oria nodded, "You'll likely enjoy it, plenty of fun. Built on old Kynngdeum after all." She said, then sighed at the thoughts of the past.

Kiltharda wrapped an arm around Andromeda, and leapt up onto the roof, her ship's cloaking flickering, revealing it parked on the roof.

Kenna laughed, "Wouldn't that be cheating? She's supposed to learn those in class." She teased.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:39 am
"Well... I guess better I learn now than later..." Bonnie said, wrapping an arm around Cassianna.

"Good morning, Derrick." Cybil said with a yawn, having been up all night between work, her own thoughts, and the sounds of Fangra and Lucia breaking in their new office.

E. Kouslan chuckled as the two got to work, having more than enough form to pleasure them. (TS/PM)

"Of course." Teela said with a nod.

Andromeda was calm as Kiltharda leapt, used to heights thanks to her ability to fly.

"Most people prefer to call it a study session." Itexa said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:52 am
"Still, there's a surprising amount of people still around from the old days." Cassianna said, "Flaura, Serpentia, Armilla, and some others are still around, in the city even." She said.

"Mornin' boss." Derrick said, taking a seat in one of the chairs, "You don't look so hot, no sleep?" He asked knowingly.

Oria glanced over as the limo stopped, and she stepped out, striding up with Teela to the hotel, getting her usual suite and heading upstairs. "We'll relax and un-pack for today. Tomorrow we can go get our work out of the way, then we can spend time enjoying the city." She said, nodding.

Kiltharda lead Andromeda into her ship, "Razor, ship power to full." She said calmly, and the ship rumbled to life.

Kenna chuckled, "Well, speaking of which, how are your studies going?" She asked.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:57 am
"Guess today I'm gonna be getting the gang back together." Bonnie said.

"Nope." Cybil said, still typing, glancing up as Khallia walked in, "There's a cell open if you need some privacy."

"Yes, ma'am." Teela said as she followed Oria.

Andromeda was silent as she took a seat, trying to focus on where she felt Oria's power coming from.

"They're going well, though it's been getting hard to study lately." Itexa said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:16 pm
"You should rest up some more," Cassianna said, "You've been away for so long, trapped there, you need to make sure you're at 100%."

"Nah boss, she followed me here, from that slave ring we just finished busting. Apparently I stepped on her bill of sale or some s**t. I tore it up but she's still following me." Derrick said, shrugging, "You got any ideas?"

Oria lead Teela up to their suite, and tossed a disc onto one side, which unfolded, their luggage popping out of the pocket dimension built into it.

Razor glanced over at Kiltharda and Andromeda, "Ah, mistress, a guest? Nice rack on 'er." She said, smiling a razor-toothed smile. Though she'd been programmed to be efficient, little care had been put into her personality fitting Kiltharda's needs.

Kiltharda simply sighed, "Razor, we need to find this young woman's companion." She said, then looked to Andromeda, "What is her name?"

"Sorry about that, work has been busy, I mean, you remember that whole crazy war incident and everything, it's been nuts." Kenna said, hugging Itexia.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:25 pm
Bonnie chuckled, reaching over to grab her hat, "I like the thought of a nap, but nothing's gonna get done just laying in bed."

Cybil sighed, shaking her head, "You know the streets and city well enough, I'm sure somebody could find a use for her..." she said, too tired to deal with something like this at the moment.

Teela nodded, starting to get everything unpacked.

"Oria. She was one of my mother's close friends." Andromeda said, not minding Razor's comments, not having worn clothes in several centuries.

Itexia hugged Kenna back, "I know, I'm not blaming you, it's just... most people don't know how to hit the right places like you do."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:39 pm
"Oh I think me and Ramma could think of plenty to get done in bed." Cassianna said slyly.

Derrick sighed, "You know how people in this city do when you toss someone like this out there." He said, scowling, "I'm not gunna let her get enslaved all over again." He said firmly.

Oria moved to help, never one to just let people do everything for her.

Kiltharda nodded, looking to Razor, "We must find her." She said calmly.

Razor rolled her eyes, "Aight, can do." She said, turning and shifting a few plugs along her spine, closing her eyes as the ship rumbled to life.

Kenna smirked, "If by that you mean, no one else can knot you like I can, that's true." She purred lustily, holding Itexia close. "There's so few wolves in this town, it's almost all cats."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:46 pm
Bonnie smirked, "You never could get enough of me and my little friend." she said, her actually-far-from-little friend brushing against the snake woman.

Cybil sighed, "Then you take her in. She certainly seems to like you and it'll keep you from skulking around here on St. Allecia's Day."

Teela was silent as she worked, as usual.

Andromeda nodded before sitting back, hoping to find her old friend.

Itexia giggled, "I don't know, you underestimate your own dexterity."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:52 pm
Cassianna giggled, "I'm not the only one you know, Ramma loves it just as much." She teased.

Derrick scowled, though it was impossible to see past his masked helmet. "Fine, whatever." He grumbled, standing up, "Taking the rest of the day off to get her settled then. Also, seriously, call up Sandy and get her to put sound-proofing in Lucia's office. It'll be better for everyone here." He said, turning to leave.

Kiltharda sat back, crossing her legs gracefully as her ship lifted up and zipped off across the city. Razor piloting the ship as she predicted where Oria would be.

"Well, there's that too." Kenna said, "Studying how to heal people all the time certainly teaches you plenty of fun things to do with the body." She teased, hands stroking across Itexia's sides.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:05 pm
Bonnie smirked, "And so does everyone who's met it West of Goldmount... as well as East of it." she said, chuckling, "You're just one of the most aggressive about showing it your appreciation."

"It's on the to-do list, along with ******** around here..." Cybil said tiredly, turning back to her computer.

Andromeda remained silent, feeling Oria's power grow closer as they went.

Itexia smirked, kissing Kenna, "Trust me, I know."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:20 pm
Cassianna smiled, "Us snakes can be very aggressive when we know what we want." She said playfully.

Derrick just sighed, leading Khallia out of the office, then out of the station, "I swear, that chick needs to get a ******** boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Whatever damn way she goes." He said, heading back to his bike.

Kiltharda's ship zipped through the city, stopping above Oria's hotel suite, then shifting, slowly landing in the open balcony next to the pool.

Oria looked up, grabbing her hammer, "It seems we have guests." She said, walking out the door to the pool.

Kenna smiled, "Speaking of which... looks like our hour's about up." She said slyly, squeezing Itexia's a** eagerly, "How about we get some studying done?" She asked slyly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:40 pm
Bonnie chuckled, remembering the first time she met Cassianna and her family, "Oh yeah, I remember."

"Girlfriend, near-hopeless love, large tits, old partner..." Khallia started as she followed Derrick, having been programmed to identify what people wanted with barely a glance.

Andromeda was silent as she moved to the door, hair flowing behind her.

Itexia grinned, already having Kenna's shirt torn off and in tatters.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games