Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:59 am
"So... you're saying Leyara isn't real?" Natalie said.

Fia couldn't help but chuckle a bit as she followed Ceri, not having been called soldier in quite a while.

"Nothing but the best for my friends. Besides, I'm sure we'd find a way to fill it up." Karina said with a smile.

Cici subtly leaned against Jakki as they rode in the cab, though she knew, knowing Jakki, she probably wouldn't get the hint.

Phione hummed happily as she walked with her husband, her rifle slung over one shoulder and her 'bag of tricks' over the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:36 am
"No, both of them are real." Gwynevere said, shaking her head.

Ceri grinned, sitting down next to the stage, looking up at the dancers eagerly.

I don't think even you can hire that many prostitutes." Taira teased.

Jakki smiled, "I think we'll like the school, it should be fun." She said happily.

Asura followed along with Phione, one arm around her hips, another around her back, and the third on that side across her shoulders gently as he walked with her up to her mother's house, knocking on the door.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:10 pm
"Okay..." Natalie said, glancing at Maxi.

Fia took a seat next to Ceri, adjusting her glasses nervously.

"I could certainly try if you wanted to drown in sex." Karina said, loosening up some now that they weren't in public.

Cici smiled, "Yeah, I've heard it's great."

Corela smiled as she stood, heading over to open the large door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 pm
Maxi seemed just as worried as Natalie was.

Taira laughed, "I think I'll stick to some limits." She teased.

"There'll be so much to learn, so many people to meet, it'll be great!" Jakki said eagerly.

Asura shifted slightly, always a bit nervous about being around Phione's parents, always worried he'd mess it up somehow.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:29 pm
After a while Lia nodded, looking up at Gwynevere.

"Yet you keep testing mine." Karina said jokingly, heading to the main room of the suite.

"Yeah..." Cici said, holding back a sigh.

Corela smiled as she looked at the two, "Hello."

Phione grinned and hugged her mother, "Hey mom! Where's the food?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:34 pm
Gwynevere smiled to Lia, "All better?" She asked.

"Just you specifically." Taira teased.

Sunny grinned, already growing out of a pot in the main room, waving to the two playfully.

The cab arrived, and Jakki stepped out, helping Cici out and helping her get her things towards their room.

"Hello Corela." Asura said, nodding to her respectfully.

"Food's on the table!" Arkos called out from the dining room.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:40 pm
Lia nodded, "Yes. It will take some getting used to, but she's coming to grips with it."

Karina smirked and waved to Sunny, "I feel so special." she said to Taira with a chuckle before walking over to the flower.

Cici nodded and got most of her stuff out, carrying it over to their dorm.

Corela chuckled, "Hello, Asura. Please, come in." she said, stepping aside so the two could enter.

Phione grinned and hurried inside, both eager for food and to see her dad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:48 pm
Gwynevere nodded, "Good, good. You will need to share that body until we find a safe way to separate the two of you." She said.

"Well you are." Taira teased, following Karina to Sunny, who grew out of the pot and moved over to the bed right next to it.

Jakki helped get Cici's things to their room, and helped her unpack.

Asura nodded, stepping inside, moving carefully towards the dining room.

Arkos hummed to himself as he set the table with food.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:01 pm
Lia nodded, "Yes."

Karina chuckled and started to undo her uniform, having been eager to let off some pressure since before they went to eat. (TS/PM)

Cici hummed lightly as she worked to unpack, doing everything she could to try and get Jakki to notice her breasts or other assets at least once.

Phione waited until his hands were empty before pouncing to hug Arkos, "Hey dad! Long time no see!"

Corela smiled as she closed the door, heading into the dining room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:14 pm
Gwynevere nodded, and looked to Maxi, smiling, "It seems you have even more girls around you." She teased gently.

Jakki did seem to notice once, but she blushed and looked away quickly, as if embarrassed about sneaking the peek at Cici's hefty tits.

Arkos laughed, catching Phione's small form and hugging her cheerfully, "There's my little kitty cat, how are you?" He asked cheerfully.

Asura headed to the dining room, shifting awkwardly at one side.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:25 pm
Lia couldn't help but giggle as she turned to Maxi, bowing with a smile.

Cici smiled as she caught Jakki peeking, maybe there was hope after all...

Phione giggled, adjusting her rifle and pack as Arkos lifted her, "I'm doing great! Did a lot of good today."

Corela smiled as she stepped by Asura, "Don't be nervous, have a seat."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:44 pm
Maxi smiled awkwardly, "Yeah... I guess so." He said, confused as to what to think about this.

Jakki finished helping Cici unpack, then lay back on her bed, "Whew, why'd you bring so much stuff? You brought like twice as much as I did!"

Arkos patted Phione's head gently, smiling, "That's my girl, ever the hero." He teased.

Asura nodded, "R-right." He said in his gruff voice, shifting before moving to take a seat at the table.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:10 pm
"Don't worry, I'll try to let Leyara be in control more often, until you all are more used to things." Lia said.

Cici smirked, leaning over to look at her as well as give her another eyeful of massive cleavage, "Hey, I can't just walk around in bras, bikinis, and skirts 24/7."

"Yup, a hero is me." Phione said with a giggle, finally stepping back to let Arkos take his seat.

Corela smirked before taking her seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:14 pm
"That would be appreciated." Maxi admitted.

Jakki flushed again, "You certainly seem to try." She said.

Arkos chuckled, "Well sit down a hero is you, and eat." He teased, sitting down at his usual place next to Corela as the meal began.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:31 pm
Lia nodded and closed her eyes, stumbling slightly as she allowed Leyara to become the one in control again, her body changing.

"Well I don't hear you complain." Cici said, smiling, had she finally gotten a breakthrough?

Phione smiled as she took her seat next to her husband, digging in eagerly, her plate piled higher than most girls her age thanks to getting her dad's metabolism.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games