Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:50 am
Rosalia rolled her eyes, following Chordelia.

Draculina grinned, "Oh, I felt it was about time to wake up, it was getting boring in the war room down there." She said lightly.

Damianna smiled nervously, "Right, right, soo....uh, did you need me for something? Or...."

Ceri burst out the front doors, looking around, then grinning and charging Fia, pulling her into a hug, "FIA! IT IS YOU!" She said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:02 pm
Veela rolled her eyes as she floated after them, "Can you still blame me for what I did?"

Eilsha groaned weakly as she tried to turn and see who it was.

Fia smiled and hugged her back, "Jeez, I didn't think you'd miss one of your students THAT much."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:29 pm
"Yes, I can, just because she's dumb doesn't mean you have to take advantage of it." Rosalia said.

Draculina pouted, "Awww, I can't just want to visit my favorite granddaughter?"

Damianna forced Eilsha to keep working, not letting her get a good look at Draculina. "Oh come on now, I know you."

Ceri chuckled, "Come on, you're my friend! Not just my student." She said playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:41 pm
"Hey, it's fun." Veela said with a giggle.

Melonia grinned, obviously liking what she saw.

Shadara floated forward, wrapping her arms around Eilsha.

Fia chuckled, "True enough, but you know I can't stop thinking of you as teacher." she said before taking a step back, "So how long have you been in town? I heard you started working with TwistTech and the police."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:56 pm
Rosalia just sighed.

Damianna flicked Shadara slightly, "Mine." She said firmly.

Draculina giggled, "You know me so well, but fine, just consider me warning you that I'm back in town, I'd hate to steal any of your favorite minions." She said playfully.

Ceri smiled, "I just got here yesterday, actually, and yes, I'm working with them, doing my old job, teaching." She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:04 pm
"Now come on, I get the feeling there's more fun to be had around you guys." Veela said with a grin.

Shadara looked over at Draculina before floating back.

"Well, at least they made sure to pick the best." Fia said with a grin.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:13 pm
"Yeah, if she can every find anyone, sure." Rosalia said, shrugging.

Damianna sighed, "Well, thanks for that I guess." She said.

Draculina smiled, "If you need anything else, feel free to ask! I have plenty of birthdays to catch up on!" She said brightly, "But for now, I think we need to go, bye!" She said, pulling Melonia, and Shadara into the darkness, and leaving.

Ceri chuckled, "I dunno about that, but I'll be doing my best!" She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:22 pm
"Even if she doesn't..." Veela said with a chuckle.

Melonia gave Damianna a wink as they vanished.

Eilsha looked up at Damianna weakly.

Fia chuckled before bringing herself to ask, "So, Ceri... I need a bit of help, if you can keep an eye out."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:30 pm
"No, no that's about it." Rosalia said firmly.

Damianna finished up and let Eilsha go, "Well, ********? What's going on? Anything for an old friend!" Ceri said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:35 pm
Veela pouted, "You're no fun."

Eilsha groaned as she started to vanish back into the shadows to try and get back to Eileena.

"I'm actually on a mission to capture someone and bring them in..." Fia said before explaining her situation to Ceri, knowing she probably shouldn't but dammit, Ceri was her friend and teacher and she could probably be a huge help.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:56 pm
"I don't get paid enough to be fun." Rosalia said.

Damianna let her go, dressing and hurrying to her home, needing to make sure Draculina hadn't visited there BEFORE her little warning.

Ceri tapped her chin thoughtfully, "Ya know, we probably should have had this conversation in a secure location so as to avoid possible eavesdroppers." She pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:01 pm
"What kind of mystical guardian gets paid?" Veela asked.

"...Oh... right... I guess I got a little excited seeing you again and forgot..." Fia said, scratching her head.

Harle smiled as she saw Felatia's new ship finally open up, sitting on a crate at the docks as the bridge connected.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:30 pm
"Well, I keep hoping." Rosalia admitted.

Ceri smiled, flicking Gia's nose, "Well keep it in mind next time, I can't have you forgetting all my lessons like this, you'll make me look bad." She teased.

Felatia giggled, skipping out of the ship and climbing up to hang her banner up over the bridge connecting it to the land. "Felatia's Party Boat is now officially open!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:45 pm
"Well hey, you find me entertainment and I can try and change that." Veela said, giggling.

"O-Of course! ...So, will you help?" Fia asked.

Harle smirked as she teleported, wrapping her arms around Felatia, "Guess who?"  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:55 pm
"I'm not gunna accept payment from you." Rosalia said, rolling her eyes.

"I can keep an eye out." Ceri said, nodding cheerfully.

"Someone fun?" Felatia asked eagerly.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games