Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:48 pm
"Even if I was willing to leave my bar and treasure and join you human lovers, I can't." Tanith said as she started pouring herself a drink.

Pleasuria was silent as she walked through the city, the newly created construct looking to learn all she could of it.

Shouts of pain and exertion could be heard from the room near Sunshine as Nell was put through Corba's training.

Chordelia was still where she had been stuck for centuries, frozen angrily banging against the side of the large bottle she was trapped in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:58 pm
"And why not?" Freiya asked, crossing her arms.

Rosalia sighed, "You're hopeless, you know that?" She asked Chordelia.

Jokelle smiled cheerfully, shuffling a deck of cards as she walked down the street in Baton.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:07 pm
"If I told you, you might end up the same." Tanith said, figuring it probably wouldn't make Freiya feel any better about her bond to one of Viegar's most powerful allies.

Chordelia gave the usual answer of nothing, being stuck in a time bottle.

Veela giggled as she watched from the shadows, having sense someone else FINALLY find and approach one of her old traps.

Pleasuria glanced at Jokelle as she passed, taking interest in her... hat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:13 pm
Freiya scowled, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Rosalia sighed, "Oh dammit, good going idiot, just get yourself stuck in some stupid bottle, I swear you are the biggest pain in the a**."

Jokelle tipped her hat at Pleasuria lightly, "Evenin' lass." She said lightly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 pm
Tanith paused to have some of her drink, "It means I can't tell you."

Veela's couldn't help but giggle again, waiting for Rosalina to trip the secondary trap for anyone dumb enough to try and mess with the thing.

Pleasuria nodded, looking Jokelle over, "...Hello."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:46 pm
Freiya sighed, "Well, the offer is always open Tanith, we might disagree on a lot, but we're always friends, right?"

Rosalia scowled, drawing out two wands....and pointing one right at Veela, magic grabbing her and dragging her out of the shadows, Rosalia pointed the other wand at her face, "You did this, didn't you?"

Jokelle kept walking down the street.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:53 pm
Tanith sighed, "Of course... Freiya, I'm sorry for being a bit... short... a lot's just been happening lately and with Viegar back..." she said before stopping and having another drink, "Now... I'm sorry, but you should probably go. If one of my more... prominent guests saw you and heard me telling you things, things might get bad."

Veela gave a wide grin before vanishing, reappearing and taking a seat on top of the sealed bottle, "Hey, I just put it here, she's the one who walked into it thinking that purple paladin guy was here."

Pleasuria waited for a second before starting to follow Jokelle, unsure of what else to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:07 pm
"Alright...you come visit, alright? Heira hasn't seen you in forever." Freiya said, turning to leave.

Rosalia sighed, "Listen, you can either let her go, or I can MAKE you let her go, I'm asking nicely here, so please?"

Jokelle started whistling to herself cheerfully, heading down the street, "Now, where are those grandchildren of mine..." She wondered.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:12 pm
"I will if I get the chance." Tanith said before taking another drink.

"Hmm... let me think..." Veela said as she leaned back, actually thinking.

Pleasuria simply continued to follow Jokelle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:23 pm
Rosalia crossed her arms, waiting.

Jokelle glanced back at Pleasuria, "You need something hun?"

Kiltharda's ship landed gracefully in the park, and she stepped down, looking around the city curiously, her tail waving slowly. "Curious...."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:29 pm
Veela's grin suddenly widened, "Your a**, her a**, or both of your servitude?" she said with a giggle.

"I don't know." Pleasuria answered.

Bigba panted as she fled into the park, grinning as she saw the cop car rapidly stopping, the park requiring more specialized teams so as not to lose cops needlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:33 pm
"Riiiiight, so I'll have to make you then?" Rosalia said with a sigh.

"Well...alright then." Jokelle said, shrugging and continuing down the street.

Kiltharda looked down at Bigba, who had somehow stopped running right in front of her, without even noticing. The 8 foot tall alien looked down at Bigba curiously. "Greetings, native, could you point me to the nearest establishment to attain lodgings?" She asked.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:41 pm
"Hey, I'm giving you a choice, any of them results in me opening this up and letting your friend out. Though I will admit, the third option would probably just lead to both of the others anyways." Veela said with a giggle.

Pleasuria proceeded to resume following.

Bigba griped her axe as she turned around, looking up at the alien, "...The hell are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:46 pm
"Or, I could just kick your a** halfway to Sunday, and MAKE you let her out." Rosalia said calmly,

"A visitor." Kiltharda said calmly.

Draculina opened her eyes slowly, then yawned, groaning softly as she stretched in the ancient throne of the Kynngdeum castle, the deepest throne room had been sealed since as long as any of the creatures within could remember, made to serve as a sanctuary for royalty in war, deeper even than the more open throne room where Minotia was. Draculina hadn't wanted any guests during her revels, the after party for the fall of Kynngdeum had been AWESOME. She smiled, of course, the castle would be raised again, the returning hero, and the princess who had survived it all, they would lift the castle back to its glory, yet even that was just another step forward for Draculina, her wicked machinations furthered by every step made, even by those who called themselves good.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:46 pm
"Aww, come on, all I want is a little bit of rough ********." Veela said, grinning as she teleported again, leaning on Rosalia's shoulder.

"Uh... huh... Well, there's a bunch of cheap hotels that way." Bigba said, pointing with her axe.

Fia groaned as she finally started to wake up, looking around groggily.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games