Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 pm
"You could have done this the easy way, but noooooo...." Synna taunted, her dark magics flaring up, deflecting the lightning from hitting her as she pulled Raika in, the younger of the three Hu sisters not able to direct the lightning back towards Synna after the deflections.

"And I also know that you love it." Missy said, rolling her eyes with a smirk as she sat back on her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:15 pm
Raika groaned, struggling, before suddenly and desperately letting loose with a roar, lightning striking across the city with wild abandon, an orb of electricity surrounding her and carrying her off, crashing into the sides of several buildings as it flew off into the sky.

Ellia was about to reply when lightning struck just outside the window, causing her to leap onto the bed in surprise.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:31 pm
Synna crossed her arms and pouted, "Goddammit, s**t like this always happens." She grumbled, but at least took solace in the fact that her directions to the school would be basically worthless wherever that girl wound up at.

Missy didn't even bat an eyelash, this was Baton, s**t like that happened all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:35 pm
Raika shook as her powers eventually calmed... dropping her straight out of the sky and into the alley behind Lorenzo's restaurant.

Ellia pressed against Missy, shaking slightly.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:41 pm
"I think your acting is improving." Missy said sarcastically.

Lorenzo looked over, tossing a bag of trash into the trash can behind the restaurant, he arched an eyebrow at the still crackling girl. "Settle in Baton they said, it'll be a nice relaxing break from the mafia they said." He muttered under his breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 pm
Ellia sighed, her shaking stopping, "Well, I'm a prostitute, it's part of the job." she said, looking up at Missy.

Raika groaned, weakly trying to push herself up, thankfully a bit more durable than the average human.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:46 pm
"Exactly, and I've been at it longer than you have hun." Missy said with a wink.

Lorenzo sighed, reaching down and helping Raika stand, "You alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:50 pm
Ellia chuckled, "Fine, fine."

Raika looked up at Lorenzo, a bit of electricity arcing along his metal arm, obviously weakened from her encounter.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:53 pm
"So, whatcha comin' over for?" Missy asked.

Lorenzo sighed, "Come on, we'll get you inside." He muttered, lifting Raika up and carrying her into the restaurant, setting her on the bed in one of the spare rooms, and tossing her a shirt, "Outside this place you can do what you want, but while you're in my building you wear a shirt, that's the rule." He said firmly, making it clear there would be no compromising on this.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:33 am
"What, can't I just come visit my best friend between clients?" Ellia said as she rolled over on top of Missy, smirking.

Raika sighed as she put the shirt on, at least he wasn't trying to shame her in front of her ancestors.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:47 am
Missy rolled her eyes, sliding her arms around Ellia's hips, "Well you can, you just never do." She teased.

Lorenzo nodded, then left the room, soon returning with a tray of food, setting it before Raika.

Sin grinned as she bounced into Baton, looking around eagerly, she had destroyed the seal! She could feel it! But when she did, her parents had been thrown across the world to Baton. Sin could sense them somewhere here, but wasn't sure exactly where, she would find them though, she had to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 am
Ellia pouted, "Well, I've had a lot of customers lately."

Raika nodded before silently started to eat.

Lala sang to herself as she continued her magical skipping journey through the city.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:52 am
"Oh you come over plenty, but it's never to just chit chat." Missy teased.

Lorenzo nodded, then left the room, having to get back to work.

Sin giggled, spotting Lala and jumping out to skip next to her, singing along with the magical girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:17 am
"Well, can you blame me?" Ellia asked with a giggle.

Raika silently ate before laying back, worn out.

Lala suddenly reached over, poking Sin in the head with her staff, causing her powers to turn from dark to light, "You're not who you look like."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 am
"Well of course I can blame you, it's your fault after all." Missy tease

Sin pouted, "That's cuz you made me all shiny and blecky!" She said.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games