Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:21 pm
"That... why would you need..." Kevin said, just getting even more confused.

"Among other things, I see." Kristee said with a chuckle, then looked at Gabby dead-seriously, eyes glowing red, "You've been treating her right, right? My threat still stands for if I ever hear of you doing her wrong."

Priva sighed, "Unless you sent them after us, that's not quite how it works." she said, weakly standing up and moving to sit on Serina's lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:39 pm
'Well, I suppose only Squigly requires authorization, no one actually said anything to me.' Leviathan said thoughtfully.

"Hey." Gabby said firmly, narrowing her eyes, "I made a promise, I take care of my girl, got it?" She said firmly.

Serina sighed, "Still...I feel bad about it."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:45 pm
Kevin sighed, "Look, just tell me, how big of a thing could it possibly be?"

Kristee smiled as her eyes quickly stopped glowing, "Good! I'd hate to have to banish you to a hell dimension."

"I understand that, but that doesn't mean it's your fault... would it cheer you up if I took my pants off?" Priva joked, putting an arm around Serina's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:50 pm
'Oh well fine, you're a genetic experiment.' Leviathan said.

"Pft, I'd just get out anyway." Gabby said, stepping inside, gesturing for the two to come inside.

Serina rolled her eyes, "That's your solution to everything."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:01 pm
"...I'm a what?" Kevin said.

Kristee smirked as she stepped inside, looking around.

"Hey, deep in some forsaken jungle after weeks of tense combat, you didn't seem to complain." Priva said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:06 pm
'Are you deaf or something?' Leviathan asked.

Elly stepped in and flopped into a chair, leaning back, "Nice place you found to stay." She said.

Gabby chuckled, lifting Christie up and setting her down on the bed, laying down next to her. "Yeah, Bowsa has a nice place."

"Actually I complained plenty, but you never listened." Serina said with a smirk.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:09 pm
"No, I'm confused." Kevin said.

Kristee smiled as she took a seat in Elly's lap, rubbing against her.

"Yes, and for my persistence we both had rather enjoyable times." Priva said with a smile, leaning against Serina.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:17 pm
'Well I don't know why you would be, it's pretty simple really.' Leviathan said.

Elly smirked, hands sliding around to casually grope Elly's tits, "So, why'd you come out here anyway?"

Gabby smirked, "Why? Because this is the best city on earth, sis, all the fun happens here."

"Yeah, well that can't exactly happen anymore." Serina said, shifting Priva in her lap so the girl could feel one of her many changes.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 pm
"Not really, what did you mean by genetic experiment? That seems like the kind of thing I would be aware of..." Kevin said.

Kristee chuckled, using her magic to make Elly's clothes vanish and make her own unremovable.

Priva blinked in confusion, "Did you accidentally stick one of your handguns in your pocket?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:30 pm
"Not really, why would you? You were created in a lab, implanted with false memories, and sent out to see how you would do." Leviathan said easily.

Elly rolled her eyes, "Do you want to have fun or not?" She asked Kristee.

"Not quite, but I am happy to see you." Serina said with a smirk.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:37 pm
"...Because that sounds dumb." Kevin said.

Kristee smirked, "I don't know, I'm fine with teasing you for now." she said, resting a hand on Elly's crotch.

Priva blinked, confused for a moment before the answer donned on her, "Wait, you got a sex change?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:56 pm
'Well, believe what you want, I believe I have to get back to Squigly now.' Leviathan said, as Kevin's body pressed back against Squigly to kiss her, the thick...thing within him sliding back into her.

"Careful, I might just tear your clothes to pieces to get at you." Elly purred.

"Not...exactly, consider it a...occupational hazard, due to my new job." Serina said.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:08 pm
Kevin's retorts were muffled by Leviathan's sudden exit.

Kristee chuckled, paying no mind to Gabby as she openly rubbed Elly, "What's to say they aren't trapped like last time?"

Priva frowned sadly, "Oh... does... does this mean I don't get to ******** your tight little holes anymore?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:14 pm
Leviathan slid out of Kevin, then all the way back into Squigly, worming back out of the hole in her head and curling up around her shoulders.

Gabby just smirked, at least those two never changed.

Elly snorted, "As if that'd stop me."

"Yes, because now it's my turn to ******** your tight little holes." Serina said suddenly, eyes flashing, a thick animalistic musk filling the air.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:24 pm
Kevin coughed, rubbing his throat before looking at Leviathan, "Hey, you could have let me prepare first."

Kristee grinned, "Oh really now?" she said, wrapping her hand around Elly firmly, her own lovething straining against her clothing.

"What do... ooohh..." Priva started, groaning weakly as her pants suddenly got much tighter.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games