Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Iridios, Capital of the world : The Business Districts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:08 pm
After falling and almost breaking one of the crates, Nami managed to make it up to where Seya'ki was "okay, where are we going exactly?" hoping it wasn't too far away.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:22 pm
"The center is where you turn in your proofs of the capture, or kill." Seya'ki said calmly, as if it's the most normal thing in the world. "You know, with that huge tower? most would go by horse, however, I'm not going there." she whistled. it was barely hearable. soon an assassin being a little taller than Seya'ki herself, seemed to drop out of the sky. he had a weird contraption on his back. "Bring this to the officials who want it, Tech." she said, handing him the bag with the head. the boy, nodded, "We'll meet in the nearest Assassin's den." and after that he took off, using the contraption to fly away.

Seya'ki looked at Nami. "I'll hand you your share at the den. I have to apologize for using you as a bait like that in some way." she whistled another time, but a slightly different height of tone. "Sorry for having to knock you out. Only Assassin's may know the exact locations of the dens" she pulled out a small needle, filled with a sedative. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."  

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:41 pm
"What, no, I won't tell anyone, honest. Besides who would listen to a wanted pirate anyw-" she clasped her hands over her mouth, had she said too much, would she kill her now and collect the bounty? An image of her head in a bag popped into her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:14 pm
"I don't care for bounties usually. There's a difference between being wanted, and being a real criminal. Don't we assassins operate in the dark, don't we kill and steal when necessary? I am wanted myself, for the death of nine guards, who were in my way. nonetheless, your greed is stronger than your heart, like most people. you would talk, given the right price." Seya'ki approached Nami closer, but made a barely visible sign with the hand that didn't hold the needle. "Last chance, either you cooperate, or we do this the hard way."  

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rikku Wood

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:28 pm
"You can stop right there!" she put a foot forward the three piece staff out and put together in a single movement "I may be a pirate but I have plenty of heart, besides, They'd have to catch me first" she was running out of options, however flashbacks or her time with Luffy and the crew flashed into her head causing a single tear to run down her face "How about if I was to join you, be sort of an assassin aprentice or something" 'As long as he doesn't inject me with whatever that is, I should be able to steal the gold, if I'm unconscious then i'm even more screwed because I'll have no clue where I am meaning I won't be able to flee once, well, IF, I get the money'

(You b*****d :'( Nami has plenty of heart :'(. )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:06 pm
((I didn't say that she didn't have enough heart, I simply said that her greed was stronger. besides, I only read the start of one piece)

Seya'ki sighed, "You wouldn't want to go through that, believe me." she said, "Becoming an Assassin is practically impossible for an outsider. Some might be Assassin in name only, but those are trusted by the leading figure of the Assassins. it's a precaution, like I said, you get your share, but we need a part of it too." she jumped backwards a little, judging the threat. "It's not a matter of having plenty of heart, the matter is the strength of greed." Seya'ki relaxed, holding out her hand. "Different tactic then." she thought, starting to speak. "Once an Assassin gives his or her word, he or she is bound to obey the promise, as the Creeds say. it has five tenants. five rules no assassin will ever break. should we break one, it is punished by death."  

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:37 pm
a child was watching them on a roof of a building he look about the age of 13 he was just watching them. he smiled at them and then looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:41 pm
An random assasin wearing a blue bace ball cap walks up to Seya'ki " your
Seya'ki right " the man hands him a pen and a paper " sign this or just put an x I realy don't care you know what I just want too leave so here some one sent this too you with a note ataxhed don't eat it " the man hands Seya'ki an giant blue spores egg. After thAt the man left mumbeling too himself about getting a new job.  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:23 pm
Seya'ki just looked at the egg, being too dazed about what just happened. "wait... what?" she said. dryly, looking at the egg. "Right... that was weird... how did he know my name... I never call myself by my real name except when alone with... I'm going to kick Copycat and Tech so hard..." she seemed more like the girl she actually was at the moment, which was rare. then she remembered the egg. she had read the note, but couldn't help but chuckle. "Not that it looks edible to start with..." she didn't pay much attention to the child.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:27 pm
the egg started toowobel back and forth geting ready too hatch  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 pm
"Uwaah, did I anger it?' she wondered aloud, really starting to panick. but before things completely went wrong she placed the egg on the roof she was standing on, luckily a flat one. she looked at the egg, wondering what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 pm
the egg gave off a blinding light when it hatched and there stood a boy with blue wings " Um hello who are you and why am I not wearing clothes?"  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm
Seya'ki practically fell backwards on her back. "They deliver a boy like that, but fail to deliver clothes..." she said, glad the light had blinded her. "Normally I'd kill the person standing like that the instant I see them, but you better thank that light." she said, "COPYCAT!" she yelled, "THROW SOME CLOTHES AT THIS BOY!" she yelled.

within a second, a set of clothes hit the boy with blue wings.

"I'm known as Shade in public." she said, still not looking. she wanted to preserve the last part of her innocence, for until she was at least 3 years older.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 pm
He put on his clothes "no your Seya'ki san" he smiled as he put on some black jeans and a bealt then the ligt blue teshirt wich was too big. "And I'm Coel" Coel looked off the side of the building "WOW THIS LOOKS SO DIFFRENT SINCE THE LAST TIME I WAS HERE HU Seya'ki SAN"  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dragonsmite

Gracious Player

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 pm
Seya'ki panicked, "DON'T YELL MY NAME AROUND LIKE THAT, IT'S A PRIVATE THING!" she yelled, getting pissed. loading her hidden gun, and the flamethrower she glared at Cole. "I'd rather be called Shade in public. I use an alias for a reason!" she said. she wasn't in the mood for this.  
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff