Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:28 am
Dooma

Those dazzling dual colored eyes shimmered with both lingering excitement and slight confusion as they focused solely on the female laegil that had taken the moment to move slightly behind the girl. The motion that Levant used was almost exaggeratedly graceful and elegant as she took to her knee in the crunchy white snow, strong hands tightened around the tiny box in her grip.

“It means, just look at me and listen to me,” tenderly worded the mare in her naturally silken tenor. With a click the crème coated stallionesque mare opened the small case and held it up for Amadi to view fully. The white gold band glittered beautifully in the light of day as well as the precious gemstones that were incrusted along the outer metal surface, sucking down a deep breath Levant steadied her unusually rattled nerves then exhaled through her nose to slow her heartbeat. “Amadi--- I know we haven’t been together as long as some people might think proper but when the moment we met I wanted to carry you away and have a faerie-tale ending with you. I’m not even sure if you see me as a Prince or a Toad but I know you are more than a pet, you are my princess. Amadi I know I am skipping a few chapters in our book but I want us to have a happily ever after, my love, will you marry me? Will you become my life mate?”

Her voice cracked as she came to an end, she had never been more serious in her life or emotionally overwhelmed. Trembling violently the yellow eyed mare swallowed the lump in the back of her throat and peered at the tan colored mare expectantly. Levant couldn’t believe how frazzling it was waiting on a single word, how much power one solitary term would effect the remainder of her entire life.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:22 am

Dasher snorted. He didn't enjoy when people weren't excited about his and his Lossen kinds singing. Determined to make the other Mearh there just as happy and excited as he always was this time of the year. Knowing the others probably shared in his thoughts of just that.
Dasher had his thoughts confirmed when Vixen jumped up onto a table, although they were already taller than most other Mearh. The height of the table more likely helped him see a bit further and probably helped catch the attention of even more Mearh.
As another mare walked up to the table, Dasher smiled. Vixen had a way of attracting people. It must have been his showboat attitude. Dasher could certainly gain enough attention, if he wanted it. Being confident in himself and seeming having those sky blue eyes helped him in that department.
Dasher's voice boomed out at anyone who might be listening.

"Come friends! And sing with us! We have plenty of room in our group for all!"

Dasher looked up at Vixen and winked.

"Right Mr. Studly Mearh?"

Dasher scooted Prancer over.

"Would you like to continue to sing with us?"

((OOC: I think we should totally try again! These games are fun, lol. Hmmm... Not sure what another good song would be though... xD I'm at a loss, so I'll let you guys decide))  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:52 am
User Image
☸ Vixen ☸

Vixen stood taller and taller it seemed, his ego growing with every step and now that Dash had joined him, he was even more excited.

One voice spoke up--approaching him as he got off the table--picking up anything that had been knocked off in his excitement.

Willow looked nervous and Vixen wrapped a long red and white arm about her pulling her to his hip with a grin. "Of course you can join us! The more the merrier!" he spoke with a great sounding laugh like bells which tinkled and trickled every so often as he moved.

"I vote we sing Jingle Bell Rock, next!" he gestured to the group, not having sheet music for that particular tune, but he was content to join in a round with them--all together made his spirit light and his face all the merrier.

Vixen's hooves clacked happily on the ground as he had a female on each arm and good friends nearby...more like family that lot was.

"Right Mr. Studly Mearh?"

"Right you are, we need another song! Yea! "

Song: jingle bell rock

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

(( OOC: Okay then! I guess I'll offer a song. Trying not to make thme too christian-oriented since they're in meardhon afterall! I could make hark the herald angels sing about the gods? razz ))

~Twilight...Angel~

alamoraine

orpheus solon

Optic Peach

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:37 pm
The Anesthesia

The sight of the stallion-like mare on one knee was a shock enough, the normally strong and confident mare seemed shaking and for once a bit unsure of her self. The sight of the small box opening and the both elaborate and yet simple ring floored her. She stood there looking at the pale coated mare and the ring stunned. This could not be really happening could it? As Levant spoke the tan cheeks grew darker. The duel colored eyes started to fill with tears as listened and watched the beautiful scene play out before her.

She brought a hand up to her mouth and felt her legs go weak. Instead of fighting it she knelt down in front of her mistress. "L..Levant. This is greater than any story book could be. You are my prince your are greater than any prince could be and I...I would be honored and I would love to be your life mate. If you really think I am worthy of it." she said gently and with tears in her eyes she leaned forward to softly place a shy loving kiss to her former mistress's muzzle. This was the greatest Yule ever. She slide her arms around Levant's broad shoulder and cried with joy into the other's strong arm.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 pm
Carol tried not to let her lower lip tremble as the song ended and the less than enthusiastic response from the listeners confirmed what she had feared; the song wasn't that great. She knew she was a part of it; she was rusty from not singing as often as she used to, and even though she wasn't the only one a little off, she still felt bad. She was the odd one out here, among these lordly Lossen. She ought to pull her own as best she could. "I'm sorry," she said sadly, turning to the handsome one who had first beckoned her to join him on stage. "I know I didn't sound very good, but....." She desperately wanted to keep trying, to let her voice be heard and heard well, but supposing they thought it would be better sung among themselves?

She tilted her head as another mare asked to join in, and soon the Lossen were beckoning more people over to sing with them. She smiled a little and followed the one called Vixen off the table to meet the new mare, still keeping an arm around her in the process. She blinked a little at the choice of song; she usually preferred the more traditional and hymn-like songs, but Vixen was so enthusiastic that she couldn't help but join in. At least this one was easier to sing, not having several parts at once to it.

((OOC: Here we go then! ^_^))  
OpticPeach rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm
Willow blushed, her hand gripping Vixen's arm as she began to sing quietly. Her soft voice was hesitant at first, unsure of how loud she should sing and if she was even good enough to be doing it. The other mare looked more determined and comfortable than she did, and Vixen oozed confidence unlike her quieter demeanor. All she could do was sing and hope that she would do well compared to the others. She wanted to do well more than anything, and wanted people to enjoy her singing and get into the holiday spirit.  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

~Twilight...Angel~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 am

Dasher smiled at his fellow Lossen and the two pretty mares. He enjoyed this particular song. It had a nice upbeat tune that made him want to just dance. And with the bells they each had on themselves, he figured that it would make it even more upbeat.
As they all started to sing, Dasher's voice rang put just as loudly as ever. His deep voice echoing in tune with the other singers. He smiled and taped his hoof with the beat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
Cupid strolled up the hill towards the tower and blew out a breath, ahh the fresh air of the cold winter day, was pleasing to him. He swished his tail to and fro idly. He walked into the tower and surveyed the crowd, noting that his fellow team members were present, some getting into trouble others not so much. He chuckled lightly as he listened to Vixen sing. He would need to mingle with him after he was done.

He smiled to himself as he heard Dasher and Vixen and swished his tail to and fro tapping his hoof along to the beat to the music. He would need to take time to mingle with his fellow team mates after they had their fun of singing carols.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:52 pm
Rudolph walked into the tower, sighing as he saw his fellow Lossen a scattered about. He was nervous about coming since the others usually didn't want him involved in things, but hopefully the holiday spirit would have them all in good moods. He had seen Cupid go in right before him, but was hesitant to speak to the taller, full blooded Lossen. He could see Vixen being his usual flirtatious self with two mares on his arms, and Dasher was right beside him as they sang. He just didn't know if he should even bother with them.  
Dooma rolled 2 100-sided dice: 18, 9 Total: 27 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 pm
(had to use a dice instead of a RNG cause both partners sledding are mine XD I hope that is alright)

"I can not believe that I offer to take you any where in the lands and your desire is to run over to the tower because of you hear there is some Yule event going on." A bright tattooed short Ista spoke. Lore Eary wore a rather annoyed look as he watched his eager almost bouncing compainion. He knew that the foal like statlion was childish but he never thought he would be spending his yule in the snow and playing around a some party that was no doubt going to be over run with foals. He had thought that his 'ward' had at least enough sense to take up his over to go anywhere and pick a more exotic place. But now as he walked in the snow towards the tower he he was seeing that it was going to get even more foalish as he spotted a line of sleds. Oh no why could he for see him on a sled in a few minutes.

Bright red scaled lips pursed at the complaining Ista, "You said I could go anywhere Lore. I wanted to see all those at a party. And you would want to go to one with just adults...they are so boring. I wanted to play not die!" Sacha said and giggled taking his grumbling friend's hand, "Come now I don't want you all complaining when we go. More so if a friend of mine or two are there. Lets go and have some fun!" He nearly pulled his guardian along. But the dragon Leagil stopped dead in his tracts as his bright eyes fell on a line of toboggans and sleds. His eyes went wide and he ran forward leaving the yellow Ista shaking his head.

Sacha grabbed a sled that two could fit on and placed two small presents on the ground near the shed so they would not get damaged. "Come on Lore we are so going down this thing!"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:04 am
Dooma

"You were not as much of a cry baby as you think," Nilima giggled as she playfully nudged him. "The three of us don't hang out at all really, Uncle Gavril is usually sees me on a one-on-one basis so I can teach me more steps. However I can tell you are dieing to see Dad so come on." She led her brother through the crowd stopping in front of Ailill and Gavril.

Ailill managed a small smile, "Can you really blame me? Forgive me for letting a game we had die old friend." He paused as he watched his children head over. "Here they come now..." He hugged each of his children. "Are you both enjoying yourselves?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 am
Kyriana Razian

Braven gave a bow of his head, "I am glad to hear that Nilima. Oh so he is helping you dance often? I did not know you wanted to be a dancer. Are you a traveling dancer like Mr. Gavril?" He asked softly as he followed his sister over to his father and his father's friend. "Hello father." he said as he was hugged and then he gave a gentle nod, "I just arrived but it looks rather fun. I am glad to see you again. Hello as well Mr. Gavril. I hope your well."

Gavril shook his head, "No I can not blame you and there is no reason for us to continue it. I guess I will just need to figure out a different game for us." He shrugged softly and watched his friends children come towards them. "Hello Braven and Nilima. I am doing well thank you for asking Braven and yourself?" He knew that there was most likely always going to be a bit of a gap between himself and Ailill's only son and he did not try to force any type of relationship between them. Though he would have to admit that Braven had developed rather handsomely...if not emotionally stable.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:40 pm
Dooma

"Well it was a bit more when I was a teen but I really enjoy it and I'm getting the hang of it. Now he really just comes to me with new moves," she smiled at Braven. She smiled happily as she hugged her father and smiled at Gavril.

Ailill smiled at his children and was happy that his son and his friend seemed to be getting along. "So Braven, how is your work coming?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 pm
Kyriana Razian

Braven gave a nod to his sister, "Oh I see." he knew his sister was a good girl and he had learn with the foals he had worked with not to jump to conclusions about other's relationships. "It is going well. Thank you for asking. How have you been?" He turned to Gavril and gave a gentle smile, "I am well and glad to hear you are too. Thank you for helping to teach my sister to dance. She just told me that you helped her learn how too. So thank you." He said gently.

Gavril looked Nilima over, "Looks like your are keeping your body nice and toned. Dancing looks good at you." he nods, "Yes I did help her out. She really seemed to enjoy it. And I am sure she is doing wonderful with it. It is good that both of you have jobs now and are setting off on your own lives. That is good to hear. But your poor father having an empty nest. Are you bother living on your own as well?  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 pm
(( guess who forgot to roll? XD Me! Orphe are you still in? ^^ ))

orpheus solon

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces