Reply Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays
narina (a naruto bisexual role play) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx-big-ant-is-bisexual-xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:05 pm
This is a naruto role play. Narina (me) is a outcast shinobi who is shunned by all of his peers for having the nine tails fox spirit in side of him and allso for being bisexual. He is in love with three people he thinks will never love him back, sakura, gaara and hinata. He hopes that one day one of them will love him back. He trains hard everyday, and looks for love every where.

name; narina
age;18
sexual oriantation; bisexual
interests; training, fighting, going on missions, romantic candle lit dinners, long late night walks on the beach
dislikes;gay bashers any one that shunnes me
looks like;

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Name: Haruno Sakura

Sexual Oriantation: Bi-Sexual

Intrests: Fighting, Healing the sick, Punching Naruto, Singing, Swimming, Missions with team 7 (Not Sasuke but with Sai she's over the Uchiha), Parties, Sleeping, Girly nights in

Dislikes: People who look down on her, people who think shes weak, being ill, losing, not being aload on a missiom

Looks Like:
User Image  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:50 pm
Narina is walking around town one day, dressed in his normal black and orange outfit. He is looking for sakura, to see if she wants to train, and hopefully ask her out on a date. He walks to the training grounds to see if he can find her.When shes not there, he starts to train on his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:52 pm
Paralyzed Cookies
Name: Haruno Sakura

Sexual Oriantation: Bi-Sexual

Intrests: Fighting, Healing the sick, Punching Naruto, Singing, Swimming, Missions with team 7 (Not Sasuke but with Sai she's over the Uchiha), Parties, Sleeping, Girly nights in

Dislikes: People who look down on her, people who think shes weak, being ill, losing, not being aload on a missiom

Looks Like:
User Image

thank you for joining my rp. il start us off  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:55 pm
Sakura hummed as she walked too the training field she saw Narina training on his own and she walkd through and shouted "hey Narina."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 pm
Paralyzed Cookies
Sakura hummed as she walked too the training field she saw Narina training on his own and she walkd through and shouted "hey Narina."

Narina turned around at the sound of his name being called. He blushed when he saw Sakura, looking lovely as allways. "H-hey, Sakura. How are you today?" He stuttered like he allways does around her.  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 pm
Sakura smiled and said "i'm fine Narina are you?" And she walked over to him and put her hand on his head and said "it doresn't seem like you've got a fever so why are you red?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:20 pm
Paralyzed Cookies
Sakura smiled and said "i'm fine Narina are you?" And she walked over to him and put her hand on his head and said "it doresn't seem like you've got a fever so why are you red?"

"Because im looking at the most beautifull person in the world....'' He mumbled. Then louder, he added "Im good. I was wandering if you wanted to spar with me?"He smiled at her.  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 pm
Sakura grinned and said "sure it'd be nice to train with you." Sakura didn't hear him compliment her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:32 pm
Paralyzed Cookies
Sakura grinned and said "sure it'd be nice to train with you." Sakura didn't hear him compliment her.

Narina smiled back. "Ok, but first there is something i must tell you but im scared." He turned his back to her, afraid to look at her incase she decided to hit him. "The reason i was red when you got here, the reason i blush every time i see you, is because you are the most beautifull person in the world. I allways have had a crush on you....''  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:59 pm
Sakura smiled and said "i thought you'd never say those words!" And Sakura hugged Narina from behind and said "i like you too."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 am
Paralyzed Cookies
Sakura smiled and said "i thought you'd never say those words!" And Sakura hugged Narina from behind and said "i like you too."

Narina turned around, blushing even brighter, and hugged Sakura back tightly. "R-realy? I was so affraid to tell you that. Would you possibly be willing to go on a date with me tonight?"  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 pm
Sakura smiled sweetly at Narina and replied "ofcourse i'll go on a date with you silly!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 pm
Paralyzed Cookies
Sakura smiled sweetly at Narina and replied "ofcourse i'll go on a date with you silly!"

"Thank you for saying yes. Where would you like to go? Any where you want." He says befor doing a backflip, passing out and landing on his face. He lay on the ground passed out with his but in the air.  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 pm
Sakura started to laugh and she asked "Narina are you okay there? And she walked to his face and crouched down.

Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff