Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Watch out for hypnotists on youtube!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masona

Collector Otaku

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 am
Now I'm just saying from experience there are hypnotists on youtube that will change you to how they want you to be on youtube.

I refuse to be someone I'm not strongly.

So fair I don't like hypnotists who don't understand how the subject feels and about the subject in their personal life. Who don't care at all and only care about what they want.

I'm just saying watch out for some of them on youtube.

Sometimes I like going there and somewhat go under a little to see if the hypnotist is good or not. I've been doing that only on youtube for a while.

I mean I can write a list here if you guys want and I might just do that.

I'm just giving you guys fair warning. So please just watch out ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:03 pm
well, once someplace becomes popular enough it will get all kinds of people, and you tube is no exception. Beware, many videos may simply say they are for relaxation or for enjoying hypnosis, but they will guide you to listen to more videos, and build like a ladder up to a terrible terrible place.  

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 pm
Yeah, there's one site I've been to that's like that. I've been warned by several different people that it sounds like bad news so I stopped listeing to it. Which sucks, because its the best one I've ever used. Deepest trance and all that. Though the fact that I'm still thinking about it after near a year probably speaks of how dangerous it is.

So yeah. That's why I don't trust tists sadly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 pm
yeah, bad hypnotists on youtube is what made me decide to start making my own youtube videos. If people want to be tranced there, it might help increase their chances of being safe if there are more safe videos present.

I put into my video descriptions all the stuff the video will do to you, and keep my inductions and suggestions separate so that nobody has to deal with a suggestion they don't like popping up during a trance.

Personally, I think any induction in a video should be watched halfway in to the end first to avoid the induction part then you can see what crap they want to toss at you.  

galdon

scooterdude34

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:07 am
*raises hand* If I might propose an idea...

Considering how there do exist some videos that either change the listener's behavior or attitude in an undesirable way or just serve to give the channel more views and subscribers...

May I suggest a YouTube induction screening thread in our guild? In such thread, people can link to induction videos that they'd like to try, but want to make sure is safe/legit, and the screeners can verify what effects the induction intends. As nice as screening the video yourself is, I can imagine how it might detract from the hypnotic experience when you listen for the full effect afterward. I'd volunteer to help screen videos.

And on the subject, I have found some YouTube channels that not only suggest what's advertised, but seem pretty effective, if anyone's interested.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games