Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
What games are you terrible at? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 am
We aren't all perfect, so what games are you less-than-stellar at?

For me, any sports game with the exception of the games that use motion sensor, like Wii Sports. But if I have to solely rely on the controller, I am just the worst.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 am
Ha; racing games.....I always tend to get in the top three at the beginning and then epically crash into the side (or other cars, or they crash into me), totaling my car. It's inevitable; I ALWAYS do it, and the closer I am to the finish line, the higher the chances of it happening. It's FATE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!  

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:41 am
ScuroFenice
Ha; racing games.....I always tend to get in the top three at the beginning and then epically crash into the side (or other cars, or they crash into me), totaling my car. It's inevitable; I ALWAYS do it, and the closer I am to the finish line, the higher the chances of it happening. It's FATE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!
The only racing game I am decent at is Mario Kart, or any racing game with cute, furry animals. Games like Forza tend to become a game of bumper cars for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 am
Ironic Phobia
ScuroFenice
The only racing game I am decent at is Mario Kart, or any racing game with cute, furry animals. Games like Forza tend to become a game of bumper cars for me.

heck yes, the controls are usually hard for me; I mean, how the heck can we NOT bump at least once into a rival car?!?  

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:28 am
ahhh im hell bad at sports games like Fifa haha im jst cant play games like that. Also im terrible at first person shooter games haha took me ages to just be able to play like a noob on cod haha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 am
ScuroFenice

same here emotion_awesome  

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 am
Games i am bad at...hmmm

Fighters- Basically all of them, excluding Blazeblue and Soul caliber

League of Legends- I amnot bad at the game but bad with several of the 70 characters, Twisted Fate,Karma, Nid. THree characters i just can't play  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:32 pm
I'm awesome at most games I play, not even kidding =/,  

A Simple King

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 pm
A Simple King
I'm awesome at most games I play, not even kidding =/,
So there isn't any genre or specific game that you're not great at? Everyone has a weakness, you can't be naturally good at every game you pick up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:08 pm
I suck at any cartoon turned videogame games  

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:25 pm
China_Lover22
I suck at any cartoon turned videogame games
I think that's more of the game sucking than you. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:42 pm
Fighting games more less I'm a button masher with fighting games other then that I'm balance with other games not good but ok at them  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cazavor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:23 am
I've been a gamer for so long, I'm good at most kinds of games.. I suck at The Sims though sad And puzzle games, usually I don't have the patience..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:42 am
ScuroFenice
Ironic Phobia
ScuroFenice

heck yes, the controls are usually hard for me; I mean, how the heck can we NOT bump at least once into a rival car?!?

I'm really good at racing games, as well as fighting games. But... I am a little average at strategy games like Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum.  

WTF Chuz

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Shinkai S Makakashi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:46 am
I suck at fighting games that aren't Soul caliber... and racing games unless is Need for speed carbon....oh and FF11-13.....So harsh.  
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff