[PRP] No Place Like Home (Tsun x Niwin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 pm
If you cant read this let me know I will change the color

Tsun was dragging his paws a little he was some what embarrassed. He had just arrived back to the jungle after time away he had thought hat he needed to go and explore see the rogue lands that he had technically been born in, see the lands that he could only assume his mother now roamed. It had been all wrong though, it wasn't home, it wasn't what he was use to and frankly he did not like it he just wanted to be home and now he couldn't be happier that he was back.

As Tsun walked through the vines he breathed in the slightly damp smell of the jungle, it was home and it smelt amazing. He had only been back a few hours but so far he hadn't seen any of his siblings or his father it made him a little sad. He did see a few faces that he recognized and he gave them polite smiles as he made his way into deeper the forest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:14 pm
User ImageThe youngest Iknimaya princess had laid herself down in a field of flowers, eyes lowered to simply rest; earlier the day, she had travelled to the nursery to watch over the many youngsters sprawling over the place on the idea of her sister, Ney'ite. She had become an adviser to her sister once they hit adulthood, and since then stuck by Ney'ite's side most of the time, listening to her concerns, looking after her. It was a duty that she enjoyed very much, as she was close to her sisters and wanted to contribute to Ney'ite's success in being the future spiritual leader.

There was a recent bout of prosperity in their lands, which gave the baby sitters too many cubs to handle. It was her temporary duty to then visit and make sure things were in order every day. It warmed her heart to see the young children play and goof off, as it made her feel like her own childhood had not been too long ago. Despite now being an adut, she still was relatively young, and had much of the energy the children had to keep up with them.

She let out a relieved sigh, fidgeting around the soft grasses beneath her; it was good to relax under the shade of trees, sprawling out in a homely manner.

Then, hearing some rustling come to her side, she turned her head and felt another lion coming. A few moments later, her clear blue eyes met the intruder's own, and she smiled, attempting to straighten herself out of the embarrassing position. She knew his name, having seen him walking around before with some of his siblings; she also, for a time, dedicated herself to remembering about all of Iknimaya's members because of her role, which required her to know many details about their land. However, she never really had the chance to have a personal meeting with this one, which was hampered by his temporary leave from the pride.

"Why, greetings, brother Tsun'tswayon," she said jovially, "I haven't seen you around for a while."

Ameh

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:01 pm
Tsun didn't see the other lion before she greeted him, he shook his head, one would think that all the time in the rogue lands would have made him more cautious of his surroundings but after being home for only a short period of time not even twenty four hours and already he had slipped into his calm way of moving about his home knowning he was safe. He turned his thoughts quickly towards the lioness that had greeted him.

He of course knew that the lioness talking to him was one of the princesses of the pride he smiled quickly searching his brain for a name to come to him. "Sister Niwin'eveng, what a surprise" he said offering her a small bow. He was glad that he was able to remember her name it would have been embarrassed if he should have failed. "What a pleasant surprise" he told her. Tsun had grown up in the Iknimaya but yet had met very few of the other members he tended to stay close to his siblings and father when he was a cub and when he had become an adult he went on his adventure.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:49 am
Even though Tsun'tswayon had come into the clearing and intruded himself, it seemed like Niwin'eveng was the one doing the surprising. She chuckled at this, and also to the bow and particular emphasis and correction of "pleasant surprise" he offered.

"Please, call me Niwin," she offered, "And no need to be formal, Tsun!"

She gestured to the spot next to her, laying back down on her side. Even if she did look unsuitable for a princess, the flowers and darkened lighting created by the canopies above her offered a truly relaxing place. It would just indulge her if someone else had shared the experience, but Ney'ite was away on official affairs, and her other sisters were busy out and about, perhaps flirting with a few brothers.

"Would you care to join me, Tsun? And tell me of your travels?" she asked softly but sincerely, blue eyes flickering to his light purple form, "I can't say that I remember what your journey out of the Iknimaya was about."

Ameh

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:47 pm
Tsun smiled nicely he was overly polite a fault in some eyes but to him it was just how he was. "Niwin" he said gently as he moved towards the spot she had indicated, "I would love to join you." The large lion lowered himself somewhat gracefully considering his size and rolled over onto his back stretching his hind legs out and tucking his front paws up on his chest. "Ah how I have missed home" he whispered as he looked around his surroundings close to tears the beauty the Eywa brought to them was over whelming to the line who was just returned home.

"Ah my travels I wish I could say something enlightening happened, but for the most part I just missed home. It was amazing to see the outside in away. I swear a part of Eywa came with me I found beauty all over the place. I never did find what I was looking for."

Tsun wasn't sure how much Niwin knew about his past and his family she would have known that Tsun's mom wasn't in the pride nor had she ever been "I tried to find my mom" Tsun said out loud turning towards Niwin. "It was kind of silly of me to think I would find her my dad searched for her after she wondered off and he hadn't been able to find her... but I had to try I had to know." he trailed off. He wasn't sure Niwin wanted to know but he felt he could trust her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:42 am
Niwin'eveng felt the breeze from Tsun's large body sweep over her and the grasses beneath her. At this, she giggled, knowing full well how silly she must seem with it, but she was just amused by his size compared to her more petite one. In a way, it comforted her... Tsun was larger than any of her brothers, and this somehow made her feel, well, protected, even though the two were acquaintances.

She watched him as he laid down, feeling like she saw the joy their lands brought him in his eyes. She didn't say anything, not wishing to break the moment. It looked like... he truly was glad to be home. And she smiled at that thought, considering his next words.

"Mmm..." she began, her mind always thinking steadily and calmly, "Indeed, Eywa is always with us. In that way, we bring a piece of home with us when we venture. Though I cannot say from experience, having never traveled more than a moon's journey out... but I believe it."

Her eyes turned to him in concern when hearing that he did not find what he was looking for - he looked a little more flustered by this expression, and when he suggested that he had been looking for his mother out of the pride, she understood. She nodded, as his worries for his mother became her own. Her own mother was not only a leader to all in the Iknimaya, but also a leader in whole to Niwin and her siblings.

She knew that Tsun had been in the pride for a long time as well as a couple of his siblings and father - but she wasn't so sure about his actual family history. After all, she had been born during Tsun's childhood. It was quite surprising at times to imagine once being so young to the lands, especially now that she had so much say in the pride's royal affairs.

"Calm, Tsun," she voiced, inching over to his lying form to put a paw on his shoulder, "Sometimes Eywa means for us to wait. Have patience."

She almost urged him, smiling and still cheerful of the company, "I think you will find what you need to know with time. We are young adults, after all, there are many years ahead of us... Ney'ite can't even address a small audience of two of her sisters properly! Can you imagine? When will she learn how to address the entire Iknimaya if not I and Ysandre?"

Niwin laughed, referencing her still very young and inexperienced heiress of a sister.

Ameh

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff