Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach- The Second Coming

Back to Guilds

A Bleach rp guild for all rping Bleach lovers to join and have some fun. 

Tags: bleach, shinigami, hollow, role play, action 

Reply Hueco Mundo
Ruins of an Ancient Palace

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouka Skysoul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

Las Noches was a massive fortress which can be seen for miles. It consists of a main building with a domed center surrounded by several large towers and smaller buildings. Atop the dome are five smaller towers, which appear to contain areas such as Aizen's throne room and the Espada meeting hall. In the room where Orihime Inoue is kept, there is one large Middle-Eastern rug on the ground that is facing outside, much like those in rooms used for Islamic prayer. Like everything else in Hueco Mundo, the main building was colored white.

Now all that remains of the palaces former glory are ruins buffered by the endless swirling sands and the countless battles there. The Ruins are home to most Hollows that claim themselves as King/ Queen of Hueco Mundo when really all they are is delusional remnants that cling to the old ways of when lords of Hueco Mundo like Barragan and Aizen once held. This area is now said to be even more dangerous now then Menos forest and is avoided by most Gillian Hollows and even some Adjuches Hollows. The Desert the surrounds it stands atop a main part of the Vast Menos Grande inhabited forest and even now trees of crystal hue poke out through the domed shell of the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 am
confused cant we just keep las noches i mean it wasn't that badly damged just i gaint hole in the roof no big deal right
also that clearly is not los noches just saying  

Dj Owl

Ouka Skysoul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 am
one there ruins of Losnoches it isnt going to look like it to begin with, and 2 i included that because a long time has passed since the defeat of aizen and countless battle were fought there as well between opposing factions, other hollows, and various other things. I reason i chose to rebuild it is simply because i don't want to repair the hole in the roof and the giant rubbled mess that grimmjow and ulquiorra made and since ichigos hollow nightmare bit i don't want that feeling hanging in the air =D yay or rebuilding... besides i cant pass up the defensive capabilities that go with the mountainous region as a natural defense since its gonna be all out war. that and it works in better if anyone needs to create an OC Bio  
Hueco Mundo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games