Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
{Twenty-Five}❋{Single}❋{Water{Ice}Elf/Witch}❋{Blade}
Bryn sighed as she entered the library. She was going to see what kind of books they had on spells and potions so she could prepare for her class tomorrow. Considering Herself and Ember got hopelessly lost the hole day and just now arrived at the school. She saw some students and tilted her head before turning behind her. "Hey Blade.... Are you sure I should have let Ember go to that bar?" Hearing the dragon sigh she knew she was going to get it. "Yes Bryn. She is perffectly capable of taking care of herself. If she can tie with a dragon when sparring then she's okay.... Besides you saw her puppy-dog eyes.. She wanted to go badly.. Besides if anyone tries to take advantage of her while she's drunk then I feel bad for them... She is the Martial Arts teacher and a very honest but mean drunk." He grumbled as the large dragon came into the library with the Elf/Witch. He saw the students and sighed, a small little blue flame coming from his mouth.
Bryn sighed and nodded. Even if she had thought of saying something in her mind, Blade would just read her mind. He was her familiar for a reason. As she went to the rows of books she nodded at the students. So did Blade, as she went to look for books on potions or spells. Either would be fine with her.
╔══════════════╗
❋ Thoughts:This is a crap tone of books
❋ What area am I in?:Library
❋ The entities I'm currently around are: A couple students and Blade... Pesky dragon
Out Of Concoctions:
╚══════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:25 pm
D A R R E L
U
S
T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Contempt
Thoughts: Oops....

"Oh... Okay." Declan said to himself, he didn't know if he'd be welcomed. Back in his mansion he would just sit wherever and no one would mind. But he figured he should have known since those people were his family, and the people in front of him now were complete strangers. Friendly strangers thankfully, "Hello..." he said calmly with a light, genuine smile.
Zero Lqcke

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:01 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden entered the library and whipped his head from side to side, taking in the enormous room he knows so well. Surprisingly, he spotted a few students and one of the teachers. He glanced at each one of their faces, recognizing all of them. Some were new, others weren't. There was Declan of the Silverdust family, Anarchy the kitsune, Ross the were-rat, Sera, whose older brother was a teacher at the Academy, and the potion and spell making teacher, Bryn, along with her familiar, Blade. He didn't say anything to the students nor teacher, just nonchalantly strolled past them, onto the nonfiction section of the library. He wondered what all these students could be doing at the library at a time like this. Some of them didn't even seem like they were doing anything productive. He ran a hand through his blonde hair as he walked around the nonfiction section, in search of a book. It honestly didn't matter what the book was about so long it was a book that he could read. The genre of book doesn't matter to him, he read to pass the time. He trailed his finger on the spines of the books as he browsed through them, deciding which one he should pick. The library was huge, which two levels and a copious amount of books, pertaining to whatever subject one needed. The library was most resourceful for students; it had everything they needed, from technology to pencils.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

#89CFF0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:17 am
User Image

Thoughts: Poor guy..
Company: Sera, Ross, Declan, And some others.
Health: Healthy.
Inventory: Peach Colored Lipgloss, Her Phone, A bottle of water.
Voice Actor: Kikuko Inoue - Fairy Tail, Minerva

User Image
"It's not like i asked to be an assassin...

Anarchy watched the silver haired boy's lips move to say a greeting, Hello, Was what he said. She took a hold of her book and stood up from her chair, She pointed at the now empty chair, "You can sit here if you want, I'll just sit on the floor." She said, Placing her book down on the ground beside her while she sat cross legged on the floor, She also wondered about the brown haired one, He looked sick, Judging by his info on Syncro-Face, He must've had a hangover, Poor guy.

I was just born this way."

Normal Theme, Romance Theme,
Battle Theme

Quotes:
Timid Mishu
FleurDeLyssity
LazerPuma

Abilities:
Active:

- Syncro-Face: The caster can create a computer screen in-front of them and use it to collect and analyse data. they can also scan allies stats and track them.

- Fire Enchantment: A fire enchantment where she covers her fists with 3 layers of magic fire, Not harmful to her body, But harmful to others.

- Ha no Kōgeki (葉の攻撃 Attack of the Leaves): A shockwave attack using her fists which turns a powerful blow into an oscillating wave that rings throughout the opponent's limb's, paralyzing their limbs for a short period of time. (Aka, 1-2 mins, Aka, 1 Post.)

Passive:

- First Aid: A passive skill in which she can use Bandages/Medicine/Herb's to heal an Ally.

- Strategic Knowledge: Because of her vast knowledge with Syncro-Face, She is a good strategist and can come up with them quickly when in battle.

Whimsical One

Vicious Sage

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:03 am
D E C L AN
U
S
T

Mood: Contempt
Thoughts: Oops....
OC: Mixed name up with another characters in another RP sorry for any confusion!!

Declan blinked, "No no no! Please, I'm not opposed to standing!" he said, finding it too late as the girl sat on the floor anyway, "Thank you I guess. You really didn't have to though." He said sincerely.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:29 am
I accidental edited this instead of reply,and forgot what I had here. I f-ed up...  

LazerPuma

Dapper Detective

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
Bryn looked over towards one of the students. One with brown hair. She chuckled a little a bit. Someone is hung-over.... I think I found someone Ember can get along great with... Don't you think Blade? She was speaking in her mind as the dragon nodded. I would think so... Bryn chuckled a bit before turning to get out one of the few potions she always has with her. As she grabbed one she handed it to Blade."So you want to give him this so he isn't as hung-over, hmm?" He whispered this into her ear and saw the nod from the Elf.
She walked over to the boy and smiled before handing him a small vial. The liquid a light pink color."Here... This will help with a certain... Thing you're dealing with." She smiled a bit at him as she sent Blade to go get some potion and Magic books.
╔══════════════╗
❋ Thoughts: Someone reminds me of Ember
❋ What area am I in?:Library.
❋ The entities I'm currently around are:Un-sure. Students though. and a Pesky Dragon
Out Of Concoctions:
╚══════════════╝

LazerPuma
FleurDeLyssity
Zero Lqcke
Timind Mishu
Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Sera Capehart
ღ•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ღ
And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.

Sera glanced at a couple more people entering the library, her observant eyes catching the potions teacher and her dragon, giving a small wave she was sure had gone unnoticed. She watched Anarchy selflessly give her seat up to the Silverdust boy and thought it very kind of her. She seemed to have a knack for making friends... She looked over at the boy Anarchy had called Ross Masters. He had a point. Her form of magic did seem like an invasion of privacy... But Sera was sure she hadn't meant to be rude...right? She blinked in surprise. Was he talking to her now? She hesitantly reach forward to take his hand and shake it.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Sera Capehart." She let go when the Teacher approached and offered him a vial of what Sera could only guess was another one of her potions. She waved again to the teacher and greeted, "Hello Ms. Ayasha."

When will I find love, Where will he be
And if he's out there, Will he wait for me
How will he know me, Will I know him
Is there no end to all my questioning?

Zero Lqcke

LazerPuma

Sera Capehart
And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.

Sera gave the kitsune girl a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you too. Anarchy....that's a unique name." She reached over to briefly shake the girl's hand, then leaned back in her chair, closing her book for the time being.
She looked over at brunette boy who had randomly decided to come and sit with them all of the sudden with a lifted eyebrow. Well then...what's up with him? Was he alright? He seemed like he was sick or something... He looked a bit familiar. She was sure she must've seen him around school in previous years but never met him.
Then she glanced up at the white-haired boy who entered the library just then. She recognized him. Anyone who had been around here as long as she had knew the Silverdust family. She wondered why he didn't come and sit too. She watched Anarchy motion him over and offered a welcoming smile.

Zero Lqcke

LazerPuma

Timid Mishu

Sera Capehart

Sera gave the kitsune girl a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you too. Anarchy....that's a unique name." She reached over to briefly shake the girl's hand, then leaned back in her chair, closing her book for the time being.
She looked over at brunette boy who had randomly decided to come and sit with them all of the sudden with a lifted eyebrow. Well then...what's up with him? Was he alright? He seemed like he was sick or something... He looked a bit familiar. She was sure she must've seen him around school in previous years but never met him.
Then she glanced up at the white-haired boy who entered the library just then. She recognized him. Anyone who had been around here as long as she had knew the Silverdust family. She wondered why he didn't come and sit too. She watched Anarchy motion him over and offered a welcoming smile.

Zero Lqcke

LazerPuma

Timid Mishu

DarkKitsune713

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Whimsical One

Vicious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:36 pm
User Image

Thoughts: That's some hair...
Company: Sera, Ross, Declan, Ms. Ayasha and some others.
Inventory:

User Image

Anarchy smiled as the silver haired boy attempted to deny the offer out of kindness, But was too late since she sat on the ground, He said a sincere thank you, "Your Welcome.", She said in the same sincere tone, However, Ross finally spoke up and it caught her attention. She smirked, "It's not like i read everything, Unless their an enemy. I don't wanna invade their privacy, Unlike a certain someone who's drinking underage and is experiencing a hangover right now.", She said, Trying to tone down her voice so she wouldn't sound too mean, She was certainly quite angered about him telling her what to do with her magic, But as a half, She did agree to his statement. She noticed the blue haired woman come in and give him a vial containing a light pink, She also watched as Sera waved and greeted the teacher, She was now most likely it was her teacher for Potion Making and Spell Making."Hello Ms. Ayasha", She said, The same greeting Sera did, However a question popped into her mind, "Ah...Ms Ayasha, I hope you don't mind, But when does your class start?", She asked Ms. Ayasha, At the same time she couldn't help but stare at her long wavy blue hair while she waited for her to reply.

Battle Theme

Quotes:
FleurDeLyssity
DarkKitsune713
LazerPuma
Timid Mishu
It's okay xD

Abilities:
Active:

- Syncro-Face: The caster can create a computer screen in-front of them and use it to collect and analyse data. they can also scan allies stats and track them.

- Fire Enchantment: A fire enchantment where she covers her fists with 3 layers of magic fire, Not harmful to her body, But harmful to others.

- Ha no Kōgeki (葉の攻撃 Attack of the Leaves): A shockwave attack using her fists which turns a powerful blow into an oscillating wave that rings throughout the opponent's limb's, paralyzing their limbs for a short period of time. (Aka, 1-2 mins, Aka, 1 Post.)

Passive:

- First Aid: A passive skill in which she can use Bandages/Medicine/Herb's to heal an Ally.

- Strategic Knowledge: Because of her vast knowledge with Syncro-Face, She is a good strategist and can come up with them quickly when in battle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:27 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

Raiden's finger suddenly stopped at a book with an interesting title. He pulled the book out and looked over its cover. The cover was a teal-colored scenic view of what seemed like an island in the distance. Vanished was the book's name. He flipped open the book and read the synopsis on the front flap of the book. The synopsis described an enduring mystery of World War II, which was the basis of the book. Without a second thought, the blonde stood back up with the book clutched in his hand. His crystal blue eyes darted over to the circle of students, now with the potion and spell making teacher joining them. Raiden ran a hand through his blonde hair as he strolled leisurely to the check-out desk.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

#89CFF0

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

LazerPuma

Dapper Detective

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:39 pm
Ross Masters

I'm a jerk, but I'm not mean.

User Image
Ross took the hand of the young lady. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Capehart. He looked up to see Declan sit down. "Wel, well, well. I haven't seen you in awhile. How are things Declan?" He and Declan before at a few parties. They knew each other, but rarely spoke. Ross took the vial from the teacher. He uncorked it and smelled it. "Few. I hope this tastes better than it smells." With that Ross pinched his nose and chucked the vial. Surprisingly it had no taste at all. Ross turned his head to the kitsune, whose name he had yet to learn. When she brought up the fact that he was hungover, he got embarrased. "I'M A FREE SOUL. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT." The librarian, and everybody trying to read or study, shushed him. "SHUSH YOURSELVES!" Ross tuned to the company of people he was in. If anyone would care to join me, I'll be outside. I'll be somewhere where my creativity isn't stifled." With that, Ross fixed his collar and walked out the door.

[EXIT]

FleurDeLyssity
Zero Lqcke
Timind Mishu
Tracey is Fabulous
DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

Thoughts: Idiot.
Company: Ross, Declan, Sera, Ayasha, And some others.
Inventory: Peach Colored Lipgloss, Her Phone, A bottle of water.

User Image

Anarchy's eyes turned into slits as Ross stormed out the door, She massaged her forehead with her hand, "I'm starting to get old...This is bad for my health, Tch I'll go knock some sense into that b*****d.", She said, Standing up and leaving her book beside Declan's chair, Leaving her bag beside the book too, "Hope you don't mind Declan, But take care of my stuff for a bit.", She said as she walked out the door and ran after Ross.

((Exit))

Battle Theme

Quotes:
LazerPuma
FleurDeLyssity
DarkKitsune713
Timid Mishu

Abilities:
Active:

Passive:

Whimsical One

Vicious Sage

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:28 am
D E C L AN
U
S
T

Mood: A bit confused
Thoughts: Well okay then...

Declan pulled the bag closer to the chair, "Okay." he said simply. As he thought about the strange boy who stormed out of the library, he chuckled. The reaction to the other's simple question had been a bit overreacted.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:48 am
User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
Bryn nodded at Sera. "Hello Sera." She turned to the kitsune infront of her and was about to answer her but it would seem she went after the boy with brown hair. Yep. Defiantly like Ember... I find it a bit cute. She chuckled a bit before turning to the two students that remained. "Well. Could you tell the young kitsune, that classes are over for today. So tomorrow will be when my class will actually start. Well Unless she want's to learn a few things now." She smiled as she turned wondering where a certain dragon had went off too.
Blade sighed as he looked through the books, he grabbed a few and balanced them on his serpent body with ease. He looked over to see the blond boy grab a book and head to the checkout. He tilted his head and followed after. He would check out the books.. Bryn seemed a bit... Busy with the other students. "Hmmm I wouldn't peg you for a reading type..." He simply said this out loud as he was behind the boy. He let out a sigh as a small burst of blue fire came out.I'm checking these books out Bryn for you. Have fun with the students. He turned towards her seeing a nod from the Elf.
╔══════════════╗
❋ Thoughts: These kids are interesting.
❋ What area am I in?:Library
❋ The entities I'm currently around are: Declan, and Sera
Out Of Concoctions:
╚══════════════╝

LazerPuma
FleurDeLyssity
Zero Lqcke
Timind Mishu
Tracey is Fabulous

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:47 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

Raiden gingerly placed the book on the counter, waiting for it to be checked out. He took the book and slightly turned around to face the new voice. He quirked an eyebrow at the dragon's comment direct at him. He gazed at the dragon, his countenance held its usual expressionless scowl. "Oh yeah? And why's that?" He asked Blade monotonously, although he didn't really care what the dragon thought of him. His crystal blue eyes darted around the library, glancing at the students and narrowing his eyes at the commotion Ross had made. What an idiot... He thought to himself as he watched the boy leave, the kitsune girl following after him. He internally sighed as he slowly brought his attention back to Blade.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

DarkKitsune713

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out