Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Haunted Hotels~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boo!
  O_O
View Results

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:20 pm
http://shine.yahoo.com/event/halloween/top-10-haunted-hotels-2581099/#photoViewer=1  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 am
Found out the other day we have a real Haunted Hospital. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:24 am
what is it GieGie? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:37 am
Yuki_Windira
what is it GieGie? o.o

We have an old Hospital thats been in our community since around the 40's and its been shutdown for at least as long as Ive been alive around close to 30 years now. (Middle 80's somewhere like that is when it shutdown as best as I can figure.)

It has been the following in the time it has been occupied:

1) War Hospital (For wounded WW2 soldiers)

2) General Hospital (For our area of residences in town)

3) A Nursing Home (For a little time before it was finally shutdown.)  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 am
Giesta
Yuki_Windira
what is it GieGie? o.o

We have an old Hospital thats been in our community since around the 40's and its been shutdown for at least as long as Ive been alive around close to 30 years now. (Middle 80's somewhere like that is when it shutdown as best as I can figure.)

~shivers~what goes on in the hospital?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:51 pm
Yuki_Windira
Giesta
Yuki_Windira
what is it GieGie? o.o

What Ive been told is voices and sounds and the occasional thing moving that should be there since the building isnt in great shape for having sit empty for almost 30 years now and of course it isnt somewhere you would want to go threw without someone to guide you since it is a large building.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:14 pm
Giesta
Yuki_Windira
Giesta
Yuki_Windira
what is it GieGie? o.o

What Ive been told is voices and sounds and the occasional thing moving that should be there since the building isnt in great shape for having sit empty for almost 30 years now and of course it isnt somewhere you would want to go threw without someone to guide you since it is a large building.

I can imagine not wanting to walk through a large building without a map or guide...o.o'  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:29 pm
I believe it is close to 1million square feet maybe a bit more. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:55 am
Eh... If you think that an abandoned haunted hospital is something then try living in a haunted neighborhood for a little while. There aren't odd noises in this neighborhood (I am guessing that these spirits just don't care), but a lot of people have seen spirits around here. I didn't even know that cats had spirits until I saw one walking across an apartment. The renter of this apartment laughed mildly and said, "You look like you have just seen a ghost... possibly of a grey cat." I looked at her and asked, "How did you know? Have you seen it before?" She replied, "Everybody in my family has seen it in this apartment at one point or another. My son even tried to point it out at one point in time."

The ghost cat isn't even the most interesting experience with ghosts that I have had, though. The most interesting one was the shadowy figure that walked right past me in the hallway and walked through the basement door. I thought that it had been my oldest brother or one of his friends who had walked to the basement, and that I had just thought that the door hadn't opened when it really had until I found out that he hadn't been upstairs in a few hours.

Of course, some would say that the spirits that watch me sleep sometimes when I am in my house are even more interesting than the other two. My oldest brother was the first one to notice them, but others have noticed them since that point in time... even I have woken up to see two spirits just sitting there (which gave me a chill that you wouldn't believe). I, then, woke completely up and didn't see them anymore that night.

There are even more incidents that spirits have revealed themselves in this neighborhood that could be mentioned, but I am just going to leave them to be told another day. (It makes me wonder whether or not all imaginary friends are imaginary like people say that they are.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 am
LA Trunks
Eh... If you think that an abandoned haunted hospital is something then try living in a haunted neighborhood for a little while. There aren't odd noises in this neighborhood (I am guessing that these spirits just don't care), but a lot of people have seen spirits around here. I didn't even know that cats had spirits until I saw one walking across an apartment. The renter of this apartment laughed mildly and said, "You look like you have just seen a ghost... possibly of a grey cat." I looked at her and asked, "How did you know? Have you seen it before?" She replied, "Everybody in my family has seen it in this apartment at one point or another. My son even tried to point it out at one point in time."

The ghost cat isn't even the most interesting experience with ghosts that I have had, though. The most interesting one was the shadowy figure that walked right past me in the hallway and walked through the basement door. I thought that it had been my oldest brother or one of his friends who had walked to the basement, and that I had just thought that the door hadn't opened when it really had until I found out that he hadn't been upstairs in a few hours.

Of course, some would say that the spirits that watch me sleep sometimes when I am in my house are even more interesting than the other two. My oldest brother was the first one to notice them, but others have noticed them since that point in time... even I have woken up to see two spirits just sitting there (which gave me a chill that you wouldn't believe). I, then, woke completely up and didn't see them anymore that night.

There are even more incidents that spirits have revealed themselves in this neighborhood that could be mentioned, but I am just going to leave them to be told another day. (It makes me wonder whether or not all imaginary friends are imaginary like people say that they are.)

Ghost seems to be very attracted to you, I dont n=know if this is a good thing or not but they seem likle they are just watching from what you say.

Well, it depends on how far you want to go with this but there are several things you can do to investigate if you choose.

You can invest in a small pocket recorder and ask questions and maybe they will answer you back on it if you listen very closely.

Also a small disposable camera or even if you have a nicer camera there should be some pictures that will be interesting.

Also, I have heard that often with spirits, there is a change in the flow of electricity and in electrical fields so you may notice changes say in the area they manifest.

Hair standing up, (Static Charge) Lights flickering, ect.

But you probably know about all of this or a major amount of it you seem to know a lot about things and you are very intelligent. 3nodding

Lights  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:55 am
Giesta

Ghost seems to be very attracted to you, I dont n=know if this is a good thing or not but they seem likle they are just watching from what you say.

Well, it depends on how far you want to go with this but there are several things you can do to investigate if you choose.

You can invest in a small pocket recorder and ask questions and maybe they will answer you back on it if you listen very closely.

Also a small disposable camera or even if you have a nicer camera there should be some pictures that will be interesting.

Also, I have heard that often with spirits, there is a change in the flow of electricity and in electrical fields so you may notice changes say in the area they manifest.

But you probably know about all of this or a major amount of it you seem to know a lot about things and you are very intelligent. 3nodding

Lights

Cameras and records don't work... or at least they haven't worked for me. I live in an old house with old wiring, so the lights flicker anyway. The dry air of my house keeps static as a relatively constant thing. None of this has worked. I have watched the ones that watch me, though. They seem to talk in some unknown language even though they wear what looks like an old English clothing style.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 pm
LA Trunks
Giesta

Lights

Cameras and records don't work... or at least they haven't worked for me. I live in an old house with old wiring, so the lights flicker anyway. The dry air of my house keeps static as a relatively constant thing. None of this has worked. I have watched the ones that watch me, though. They seem to talk in some unknown language even though they wear what looks like an old English clothing style.

I see, it isnt possible then to do info gathering at least not of the kind that is document-able other than writing.

I see, well then the ones that watch you maybe much older than "Recent Spirits" from your description.

And judging from there age, they maybe speaking an older language, then again it maybe how they sound when they communicate to each other.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:30 pm
Giesta

I see, it isnt possible then to do info gathering at least not of the kind that is document-able other than writing.

I see, well then the ones that watch you maybe much older than "Recent Spirits" from your description.

And judging from there age, they maybe speaking an older language, then again it maybe how they sound when they communicate to each other.

Well... There are other ways to do things, but I don't mess with the stuff that it would take. I don't dabble in witchcraft.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:01 pm
heart heart
That is so creepy but interesting xD I wish i was brave to stay somewhere that is haunted but some spirits aren't very nice and I do not wish to be mix up with the wrong gang :X  

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 am
LA Trunks
Giesta

Well... There are other ways to do things, but I don't mess with the stuff that it would take. I don't dabble in witchcraft.

I dont think that is advisable, besides I dont do that stuff either. sweatdrop (Nor do I suggest a Wige Board, stuff can backfire badly from what I hear.)  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games