My cat won't let me sleep >.>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:27 am
Okay, so I've been laying here since like midnight and it's a little past 4 now and I swear I'm never letting my cat fall asleep on my pillows again. First his head slides down onto my shoulder and he's breathing into my ear for a good half hour (it was extremely cute but I couldn't help getting chills) and now he's just slid down even farther and his heads like under my arm while the rest of his body is still up wrapped around my heads on the pillow. He just punched me in the face while I'm writing this (not actually punch but he stretched his paw and pushed my face) so yeah, I'm not sleeping for a while....
Here's a picture of my kitty if any of you are curious 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isn't he adorable, his name is spike heart

Has anyone else had similar experiences with pets keeping you awake?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:34 am
LOL! No, I don't have any pets.............not anymore at least sweatdrop  

CobaltSDragon

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:20 pm
Everyone listen to this, just to show you all how tired Angel was last night. I think it was around 3 am last night. I'm sleeping then all of a sudden my cell phone goes off with Angel's ring tone. So like I said it's three in the morning, I figured it was en emergency so I answered and she's sitting there on the other side of the line all peppy and hyper
Angel: "Hey, watchya doin?"
Me: "sleeping...."
Angel: "Oh.... how's the sleep?"
Me: 'Click'
One second later I just passed back out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:19 pm
Angel Asteria
Okay, so I've been laying here since like midnight and it's a little past 4 now and I swear I'm never letting my cat fall asleep on my pillows again. First his head slides down onto my shoulder and he's breathing into my ear for a good half hour (it was extremely cute but I couldn't help getting chills) and now he's just slid down even farther and his heads like under my arm while the rest of his body is still up wrapped around my heads on the pillow. He just punched me in the face while I'm writing this (not actually punch but he stretched his paw and pushed my face) so yeah, I'm not sleeping for a while....
Here's a picture of my kitty if any of you are curious 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isn't he adorable, his name is spike heart

Has anyone else had similar experiences with pets keeping you awake?

Aww he's so cute 4laugh
I don't really have any pets
well I do have pet birds, but they can't really get out of their cage to annoy me while I sleep.  

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

Vdoom

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:39 am
So me and my family had about 30 cats all at the same time and that lasted about a month or two, so i used to have like 6 -15 cats sleeping in my bed, so i'd have cats under my legs, in my armpits, on my face, and everywhere else. razz so yeah, i have had similar experiences razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:39 am
he is so cute!! I love cats!!
actually I had some pets but I don't sleep with them coz I can only trust cat's to sleep with but my pet was a guinea pig and you know... I don't want to turn my bed into a toilet ^.^ but cats are polite animals ;P  

GarGo0or

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:42 am
Awww~ Hes so adorable it almost hurts just to look at him! heart

A few years ago, when I still had my kitten she used to sleep in my hair. Whenever she'd stretch or turn she'd pull at it. o.o''  
Angel's Charity

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games